Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Anambra Joins Oil-producing States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Joins Oil-producing States (33042 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by igboboy1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2012

SMH, Why are my people in the SE trying to behave like us in the SS?
I have always respected igbos in the SE when it comes to hardwork, all my relative from my moms side in Rivers are the laziest set of beings i have seen, All claiming son of the soil to extort money or take one form of govt assistance,

Now igbos in the SE are rejoicing cos of oil. mtscheew. For delta state i no dey see dividend of oil for my hometown mancha,

DOnt you know at the end of the day federal govt go collect 60% and they will start using the money to sponsor silly things like sharia bank, hajj, 100million naira donation to sharia states that were attacked by boko haram (just like sanusi did),

Biko my people no dey put hope for the oil cos u go dey disappointed, The bitter truth is that no be you get am na ABoki.

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2012
chino11:

Is Nsukka in Anambra? Its an insult to associate Anambra with those names.

Nwa anambra, whether in enugu or anambra I don't care nwannem

The link is there for you to read up.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by igboboy1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

this aboki u never lace ur self with suicide bomb yet? sad

u are not yet useful to society until u do so, always hopping on igbos amu. Na every igbo topic u go wan shook mouth, biko si eba puo
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by merengue: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
PRAYER FOR MY ANAMBRA PEOPLE:

May the discovery be a blessing and not a curse.
May you go the way of Qatar and not the way of my people (Niger-Delta)
May the useless things called politicians and traditional rulers not siphon the money for marrying wives, buying streets in London and shopping without sense.
May the discovery not blind you to opportunities for development outside the crude oil.
May the curse of crude oil which has made brothers rise up against brothers stay away from you.
May the blood sucking vampires called Oil companies actually partner with you to help develop your land and not turn your environment into a barren wasteland.
May the crude oil not make you lazy , dishonest, badly educated and greedy like my Ijaw brothers.
May the discovery of crude oil not destroy your farmlands, rivers and culture.

I SAY AMEN ON YOUR BEHALF.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

Bro your character is not two in the world.  grin grin

Is there any local government in Anambra that is Igala? You can't know Anambra more than us.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2012
merengue:

May the useless things called politicians and traditional rulers not siphon the money for marrying wives, buying streets in London and shopping without sense.
May the discovery not blind you to opportunities for development outside the crude oil.
May the curse of crude oil which has made brothers rise up against brothers stay away from you.
May the blood sucking vampires called Oil companies actually partner with you to help develop your land and not turn your environment into a barren wasteland.
May the crude oil not make you lazy , dishonest, badly educated and greedy like my Ijaw brothers.

AMEN. Nwanne mu Chineke gozie gi. Anambra people has as always been the torch bearer of Ndigbo. Dalu
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2012
igbo boy:

this aboki u never lace ur self with suicide bomb yet?  sad

u are not yet useful to society until u do so, always hopping on igbos amu.  Na every igbo topic u go wan shook mouth, biko si eba puo

you brothers have labelled me as ndi ofe mannu and I would perfer to be addressed as such rather than Ndi ewu awusa or aboki

Igbo  too should stop hopping on Yoruba amu (dicck) or hausa amu then we are cool.

Unlike the south-south that are quite when you insult them, Yoruba would insult back because they are mouthy and Hausawa youths would kill rather than insult.

So respect yourselves and likes of me would respect una and I would not open my mouth to expose una nyash. cool

deal !!! ?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by BlackPikiN(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

If you can mention 1 igbo community in Kogi and awka ibom, I would give you kudos

Nusska area

http://igalaassociationusa.org/ViewContent.aspx?id=13

Igalas speak a variety of Igbo and answer Igbo names too. shay make we begin dey claim them?

Mercy Johnson, the actress, have a middle name that is Igbo but she's Igala.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Onlytruth(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
merengue:

My brother thank you for your prayers o because we will need it!

At this time I need to restate the fact that Anambra Igbo are not the lazy type, and no matter the amount of oil there, it will NEVER stop them from working hard and minding their own individual business. My people are natural hustlers and they are always busy hustling.
This oil thing will only attract their attention if it starts destroying the environment.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2012
Did anyone hear when i screamed out that the vulture will surely show up? @alhj_harem no one is insulting our ikwerre brothers/sisters though you will love to make it look like it's an insult, or even can fake one because that is what you do best posing like an ikwerre or southsouth person and provoking us all the time, watchout because very soon they will discover what you are doing in their name and believe me they will make you pay for it, but whether you like it or not, to us they remain our brothers no matter what.   Also in family when one is not happy with a brother whether the brother gives a damn or not we must always let him know how we feel cause we are no hypocrites like those from your side,now go hang ok!By the way how is the throwing of bombs in the children's playing ground and neighbours yard going? you really think the ikwerres would rather live with boko or orderwise?answer pls.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2012
A yoruba man response after the discovery

I pray this oil should bring multiple developments and not death.  I pray this oil to breed more graduates and not militants.  I pray this oil should lift the state from poverty andnot sink them deeper into poverty.  I pray this oil will foster community love and not community clashes.  I pray this oil will take development to every towns, villages and cities in the state and not make some friends of those in power grow more fat bellies.  I pray this oil will bring out the best in anambra people and not the worst.  I wish anambra state well.  I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY.

Now watch the igbo man response and tell me who hates who

A big congratulation to Gov. Peter Obi for making this come true,I want to use this oppotunity to beg my igbo folks still living the northern part of the country to value life more than material things, relocate to the east, any where in the east:::Even the yorubas dont like the igbos aswell ,Last time a yoruba man said the igbos have only palm oil ,forgetting that we have oil in Imo ,Abia and now Anambra. just go to (naijapals) then u will understand why i said so.The Indians,Chinese d lebanese and their arabs brothers are killing nigerians in the name of employment and no mince a word .In the recent time some igbos tried to relocate their bussiness to calabar and the whole nations especially the yorubas are just raining all sorts  of abuse on them.Anything an igbo man do is not good, They have contributed a lot to nigeria economy but no one has ever commended them.PLEASE MY IGBO FOLKS LETS UNITE AND DEVELOP THE EAST AND THE OUR:::: NA MY TOWN MAN  ,HE IS FROM  MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT  OR IT MUST BE IN ONITSHA OR ABA OR ENUGU ETC . LET TRY , ISRAEL DID IT ,DUBAI DID IT AND SO ON.WE CAN DO IT ASWELL. I m not trying to be tribalist. i m saying d fact.

Until you people stop this rubbish of insulting those that are kind to u, I alj harem would be their angry angry angry
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by BlackPikiN(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

If you can mention 1 igbo community in Kogi and awka ibom, I would give you kudos

Nusska area

http://igalaassociationusa.org/ViewContent.aspx?id=13

You just be an Hediot!

You want to tell you the communities in Akwa Ibom?

You dey craze?

You don hear of Itumbuzor, Itu Ngwa?

If you go Aba, e get market wey akwa ibom people and Ngwa people dey go.

I fit slap sh/it comot for your head if only u allow me.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Onlytruth(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
igbo boy:

SMH, Why are my people in the SE trying to behave like us in the SS?
I have always respected igbos in the SE when it comes to hardwork, all my relative from my moms side in Rivers are the laziest set of beings i have seen,  All claiming son of the soil to extort money or take one form of govt assistance,

Now igbos in the SE are rejoicing cos of oil. mtscheew. For delta state i no dey see dividend of oil for my hometown mancha,

DOnt you know at the end of the day federal govt go collect 60% and they will start using the money to sponsor silly things like sharia bank, hajj, 100million naira donation to sharia states that were attacked by boko haram (just like sanusi did),

Biko my people no dey put hope for the oil cos u go dey disappointed, The bitter truth is that no be you get am na ABoki.

Bros don't worry, nobody is losing sleep over this. Our state governor has been promising something, and his support helped to make this happen.
We Anambra folks are not that type that go crazy because of oil.
My concern (and I'm sure others would concur) is the ENVIRONMENTAL impacts. Of course we want to see it reflect on the economy of the state, eg support the industrial growth of the state. What I'm really happy about is that this is a PRIVATE venture effort, and so the model can be replicated in other parts of Igboland for the benefit of our people and other Nigerians. Aboki won't near this one lai lai.  cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by BlackPikiN(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

A yoruba man response after the discovery

I pray this oil should bring multiple developments and not death.  I pray this oil to breed more graduates and not militants.  I pray this oil should lift the state from poverty andnot sink them deeper into poverty.  I pray this oil will foster community love and not community clashes.  I pray this oil will take development to every towns, villages and cities in the state and not make some friends of those in power grow more fat bellies.  I pray this oil will bring out the best in anambra people and not the worst.  I wish anambra state well.  I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY.

Now watch the igbo man response and tell me who hates who

A big congratulation to Gov. Peter Obi for making this come true,I want to use this oppotunity to beg my igbo folks still living the northern part of the country to value life more than material things, relocate to the east, any where in the east:::Even the yorubas dont like the igbos aswell ,Last time a yoruba man said the igbos have only palm oil ,forgetting that we have oil in Imo ,Abia and now Anambra. just go to (naijapals) then u will understand why i said so.The Indians,Chinese d lebanese and their arabs brothers are killing nigerians in the name of employment and no mince a word .In the recent time some igbos tried to relocate their bussiness to calabar and the whole nations especially the yorubas are just raining all sorts  of abuse on them.Anything an igbo man do is not good, They have contributed a lot to nigeria economy but no one has ever commended them.PLEASE MY IGBO FOLKS LETS UNITE AND DEVELOP THE EAST AND THE OUR:::: NA MY TOWN MAN  ,HE IS FROM  MY LOCAL GOVERNMENT  OR IT MUST BE IN ONITSHA OR ABA OR ENUGU ETC . LET TRY , ISRAEL DID IT ,DUBAI DID IT AND SO ON.WE CAN DO IT ASWELL. I m not trying to be tribalist. i m saying d fact.

Until you people stop this rubbish of insulting those that are kind to u, I alj harem would be their angry angry angry

Igbos no dey stop other people from aiming higher.

If you guys are afraid of been successful, dont put that sh/it on Igbo people cos we will curse you.

You are a f00l!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Igalas speak a variety of Igbo and answer Igbo names too. shay make we begin dey claim them?

Mercy Johnson, the actress, have a middle name that is Igbo but she's Igala.

What variety ?

when even Igbos in Nollywood are using tribalism to fight mercy Johnson

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/15191/1/e-x-c-l-u-s-i-v-e-another-fight-brewing-between-me.html
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Igbos no dey stop other people from aiming higher.

If you guys are afraid of been successful, dont put that sh/it on Igbo people cos we will curse you.

You are a f00l!

Imagine the response after someone prayed for the great Igbos ?

smh
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Igwe9(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2012
This one no be Aboki own, we don wise up. Na only time go tell, we go tske this oil to another level, the insult wey we dey receive say we no get anything, na oil money dey helep us, na now we go get mouth for this country.

When I dey school, na so niger delta student dey collect bursary, we go dey look them like lucozade, no how, no how, respect go dey for us, our politicians go dey get small mouth.
I dey pray make Enugu and Ebonyi state own begin work, you go know who get Nigeria.

Before any Aboki go touch any igbo person, him go think twice.

And for Ikwerre case, I think they are just being selfish and who cares!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
merengue:

Amen brother,but igbos are too smart for-their leaders to short change them,watch and see, If you look very deep you will notice that igbos are not push over in Nigeria,we are the one that fought for Nigerian independence and not only that we fought to leave Nigeria tasted freedom for 3yrs have our own judiciary, currency,etc Niger delta is doing militancy igbos believe in breaking out from the union because we have tasted it and see how it feels to be a biafran.

Other tribe haven't had that feeling b4,that why they panic when it comes to igbos  cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by merengue: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
@OnlyTruth: My brother, my people also said the same thing when oil was discovered in my community, it didn't turn out so well. You people need to be very careful with all these criminals called traditional rulers, "youth, women and community leaders", "sons of the soil", "well meaning individuals", local government chairmen and other blood sucking parasites.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by igboboy1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

you brothers have labelled me as ndi ofe mannu and I would perfer to be addressed as such rather than Ndi ewu awusa or aboki

Igbo  too should stop hopping on Yoruba amu (dicck) or hausa amu then we are cool.

Unlike the south-south that are quite when you insult them, Yoruba would insult back because they are mouthy and Hausawa youths would kill rather than insult.

So respect yourselves and likes of me would respect una and I would not open my mouth to expose una nyash. cool

deal !!! ?

I dont get it, are you ofe manu or ewu awusa? You can't be claiming both unless u are actually mixed,
Anyway as Americans no dey negotiate with terroriste, me nwa oshimili no dey row peace with aboki, so eff u and ur terms. You yan opata here then me i go yan opata too, two can play the game
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2012
NWANNA ONLY-TRUTH EZE GBURU BGURU Idey hail oh  cheesy cheesy nwa nnewi ibe mu cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by BlackPikiN(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

What variety ?

when even Igbos in Nollywood are using tribalism to fight mercy Johnson

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/15191/1/e-x-c-l-u-s-i-v-e-another-fight-brewing-between-me.html

I tell you again, you are an hediot! A capital one.

So Artist no dey quarrel again? Tuface and Black face no be Idoma people?
You want make I give you names of actresses wey dey fight from the same ethnic group?

Are you just desperate? Nama!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2012
chino11:

AMEN. Nwanne mu Chineke gozie gi. Anambra people has as always been the torch bearer of Ndigbo. Dalu
nwanne i like your lecture, pls make sure u send pixs 4 them to see cheesy soon more developement will pure in with (oil money) plus our industrious way of life mannnnn sky is our limit cheesy japan of Africa is on curse big time  kiss
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by igboboy1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2012
Onlytruth:

Bros don't worry, nobody is losing sleep over this. Our state governor has been promising something, and his support helped to make this happen.
We Anambra folks are not that type that go crazy because of oil.
My concern (and I'm sure others would concur) is the ENVIRONMENTAL impacts. Of course we want to see it reflect on the economy of the state, eg support the industrial growth of the state. What I'm really happy about is that this is a PRIVATE venture effort, and so the model can be replicated in other parts of Igboland for the benefit of our people and other Nigerians. Aboki won't near this one lai lai.  cool

biko make una keep am private o, No FG/NNPC, no SHELL, CHEVRON, (no wetern oil company period, their track record in the SS is nothing to write home about).

Even Chinese sef (dem go bring worker for mainland china and go refuse train the local, dem go import all tools, dem go write manual for chinese so when time come for repair u no go sabi do am). If anything bring S.African or latin AMerican oil firms with expertise but with serious oversight.

Abokis are very cunning o. dem go say make una pay tax on that oil, gbam dem don get slice, the best thing na federalism for each region
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2012
igbo boy:

I dont get it, are you ofe manu or ewu awusa? You can't be claiming both unless u are actually mixed,
Anyway as Americans no dey negotiate with terroriste, me nwa oshimili no dey row peace with aboki, so eff u and ur terms. You yan opata here then me i go yan opata too, two can play the game

whether I am mixed or not does not really matter.

If Hausa were attacking Igbos to like this, I would talk

If yorubas were attacking Igbos to like this, I would speak because I have a conscience

Again, How can one pray for Igbos and the reply was to insult and humiliate the yorubas and hausas. What sort of mentality is that, I ask ?

If you attack South southerners as well, I would speak.

Why, because you people insult the most and don't tell yourselves the truth. Tribalism I suppose

Whether yes or no, it does not really matter. I just want you to stop humiliating the hausa and yorubas then maybe others such as middle belt and likes of me would spring up in defence of Igbos.

You cannot keep humiliting your host and expect them to keep shut, because of what ?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by igboboy1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

whether I am mixed or not does not really matter.

If Hausa were attacking Igbos to like this, I would talk

If yorubas were attacking Igbos to like this, I would speak because I have a conscience

Again, How can one pray for Igbos and the reply was to insult and humiliate the yorubas and hausas. What sort of mentality is that, I ask ?

If you attack South southerners as well, I would speak.

Why, because you people insult the most and don't tell yourselves the truth. Tribalism I suppose

Whether yes or no, it does not really matter. I just want you to stop humiliating the hausa and yorubas then[b] maybe others such as middle belt and likes of me would spring up in defence of Igbos.[/b]

You cannot keep humiliting your host and expect them to keep shut, because of what ?

you probably had some mmanya, dude why will i insult the SS region. I have ties to the two most prominent SS states,  undecided

We dont need your defense, we did it without your help in 67 and we sure can do it again without your help so mechionu gi

Who is my host? Are you drunk aboki? Abeg sharap there.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Onlytruth(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
igbo boy:

biko make una keep am private o, No FG/NNPC, no SHELL, CHEVRON, (no wetern oil company period, their track record in the SS is nothing to write home about).

Even Chinese sef (dem go bring worker for mainland china and go refuse train the local, dem go import all tools, dem go write manual for chinese so when time come for repair u no go sabi do am). If anything bring S.African or latin AMerican oil firms with expertise but with serious oversight.

Abokis are very cunning o. dem go say make una pay tax on that oil, gbam dem don get slice, the best thing na federalism for each region

Frankly I did not understand why they had to register Orient Petroleum until now.
Umu Igbo di egwu o.
Don't worry bros; anyi ma etu esi ekwe onya usu (we know how to lay traps for bats -a highly "technical" feat! )  wink  cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
Please ALHJ_HAREM don't disgrace yourself with this merengue ID please have you forgoten the day you registered this ID? shame you should i'm online now,you remember when you were spewing shiit and one TRUTTELLA had to call you to order and you apologised,disappeared and quickly came up with this ID and continued with same shiit you were say about the igbos even though that was the first ever post on nairaland from this ID.  Chei! Are you this desperate? Oh no please anyone who want to get what i'm saying should check this MERENGUE/ALHJ_HAREM'S profile please first check merengue fisrt ever post the he registered,wow wonders shall never end,  capital TUFIAKWA.  
merengue:

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
ak47mann:

nwanne i like your lecture, pls make sure u send pixs 4 them to see cheesy soon more developement will pure in with (oil money) plus our industrious way of life mannnnn sky is our limit cheesy japan of Africa is on curse big time  kiss

GBAM

Nwanne mu kedu ije. Anambra= Japan of Africa.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2012
noiseless:

Please ALHJ_HAREM don't disgrace yourself with this merengue ID please have you forgoten the day you registered this ID? shame you should i'm online now,you remember when you were spewing shiit and one TRUTTELLA had to call you to order and you apologised,disappeared and quickly came up with this ID and continued with same shiit you were say about the igbos even though that was the first ever post on nairaland from this ID.  Chei! Are you this desperate? Oh no please anyone who want to get what i'm saying should check this MERENGUE/ALHJ_HAREM'S profile please first check merengue fisrt ever post the he registered,wow wonders shall never end,  capital TUFIAKWA.  

LOL you must be drunk

Merengue is Urhobo and not alj harem, I am not Urhobo and I cannot speak Urhobo

I have 2 usernames alj harem and step 1

stop this rubbish angry
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Obiagu1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2012
@ Alh. Haram, what are you today, Awori or Kanuri? Very important.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2012
Those oil companies in anambra are mostly owned by igbos,why did you think PIB is being hurried to pass through senates? is because with that bill indigenous oil companies will have more authority to rig and explore, remember that fuel subsidy was part of the problem now petrol had gone up to 120 naira their is no hope for oil cabals to steal from oil communities.

These things came a bit late but i thank God that anambra will not go through the same humiliation SS people went through.By polluting their lands and rivers and the oil wealth's not sprinkling down to common man,don't forget anambra people are naturally hot headed,we have done all sort of riot even doing boys oye,in IBB era go figure cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.