Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Anambra Joins Oil-producing States - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Joins Oil-producing States (32900 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by igboboy1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2012
Onlytruth:

Frankly I did not understand why they had to register Orient Petroleum until now.
Umu Igbo di egwu o.
Don't worry bros; anyi ma etu esi ekwe onya usu (we know how to lay traps for bats -a highly "technical" feat! )  wink  cool

IGBO KWENU
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2012
Obiagu1:

@ Alh. Haram, what are you today, Awori or Kanuri? Very important.

Igala from Anambra cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Obiagu1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

Igala from Anambra cool

Ok, Igala. I now understand. There is a small Igala community in Northern Anambra. I hope that will settle your troubles as an Igala man. Now you can go outside and have some drink.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2012
Obiagu1:

Ok, Igalla. I now understand. There is a small Igalla community in Northern Anambra. I hope that will settle your troubles as an Igalla man. Now you can go outside and have some drink.

nwannem kedu ?

actually it is not about Igala but the way you keep insulting and humiliating and ridiculing yorubas and hausas even though we wish the best for you.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Proxytalk: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2012
all these panic are not necessary, the orient petroleum is an anambra based coy owned by anambrarians to do prospectn drlilling refining of oil as well as to build airport, mega depot and housing dev. in the area. Its a strtegic dev plan. thats highest deg. of wisdon applied. unlike shell and co operating in a land strang to them causing confusion for their benefit 2.oil is too small to maka us lazy, the magic we need is to go home and invest as is alredy going on in Nnewi. Jst infrastur we need
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Obiagu1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

nwannem kedu ?

actually it is not about Igala but the way you keep insulting and humiliating and ridiculing yorubas and hausas even though we wish the best for you.

Have the Hausa and Yoruba people made an Igala man an attack dog?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by aljharem(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2012
Obiagu1:

Have the Hausa and Yoruba people made an Igala man an attack dog?

attacking dog ?

there is no need for that, there is a common saying that

[size=13pt]"Evil prevails when a good man sees wrong and does nothing"[/size]

or would you like me to explain that to you as well ?

Again a man prayed for you to be successive and all you can do is insult and curse the person, In your right mind, is that right ?
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Obiagu1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2012
alj harem:

attacking dog ?

there is no need for that, there is a common saying that

[size=13pt]"Evil prevails when a good man sees wrong and does nothing"[/size]

or would you like me to explain that to you as well ?

Again a man prayed for you to be successive and all you can do is insult and curse the person, In your right mind, is that right ?

Mr. Good Samaritan.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by ak47mann(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2012
Proxytalk:

all these panic are not necessary, the orient petroleum is an anambra based coy owned by anambrarians to do prospectn drlilling refining of oil as well as to build airport, mega depot and housing dev. in the area. Its a strtegic dev plan. thats highest deg. of wisdon applied. unlike shell and co operating in a land strang to them causing confusion for their benefit 2.oil is too small to maka us lazy, the magic we need is to go home and invest as is alredy going on in Nnewi. Jst infrastur we need

Naah, we got enough gas even my son go follow chop for that one cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2012
Ha haa!Honestly no man i was here that very day no nooo i don't expect to say is you anyway very big shame mr.merengue.
alj harem:

LOL you must be drunk

Merengue is Urhobo and not alj harem, I am not Urhobo and I cannot speak Urhobo

I have 2 usernames alj harem and step 1

stop this rubbish angry
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2012
noiseless:

Please ALHJ_HAREM don't disgrace yourself with this merengue ID please have you forgoten the day you registered this ID? shame you should i'm online now,you remember when you were spewing shiit and one TRUTTELLA had to call you to order and you apologised,disappeared and quickly came up with this ID and continued with same shiit you were say about the igbos even though that was the first ever post on nairaland from this ID. Chei! Are you this desperate? Oh no please anyone who want to get what i'm saying should check this MERENGUE/ALHJ_HAREM'S profile please first check merengue fisrt ever post the he registered,wow wonders shall never end, capital TUFIAKWA.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
noiseless:

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2012
noiseless:

Please ALHJ_HAREM don't disgrace yourself with this merengue ID please have you forgoten the day you registered this ID? shame you should i'm online now,you remember when you were spewing shiit and one TRUTTELLA had to call you to order and you apologised,disappeared and quickly came up with this ID and continued with same shiit you were say about the igbos even though that was the first ever post on nairaland from this ID. Chei! Are you this desperate? Oh no please anyone who want to get what i'm saying should check this MERENGUE/ALHJ_HAREM'S profile please first check merengue fisrt ever post the he registered,wow wonders shall never end, capital TUFIAKWA.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2012
noiseless:

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by noiseless: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2012
People should please see how the terrorist called alhj_harem operates
noiseless:

Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by OneNaira6: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
ROFLMFAO

noiseless you beat me to it. I am starting to wonder whether Igbo NL remembers whom they fight with or not on this website even when they use multiple Ids. See how many fell hard for alj_harem second id while at the same time arguing with him in another id.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by PHIPEX(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2012
I can now see why two roads are suddenly being tarred simultaneously in Anambra West LGA for the first time since its creation (the Location of the wells). Thank God for the news but let them not make the mistake of polluting our farmlands. Kudos!!!
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by OneNaira6: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
Igbo boy:

SMH, Why are my people in the SE trying to behave like us in the SS?
I have always respected igbos in the SE when it comes to hardwork, all my relative from my moms side in Rivers are the laziest set of beings i have seen,  All claiming son of the soil to extort money or take one form of govt assistance,

Now igbos in the SE are rejoicing cos of oil. mtscheew. For delta state i no dey see dividend of oil for my hometown mancha,

DOnt you know at the end of the day federal govt go collect 60% and they will start using the money to sponsor silly things like sharia bank, hajj, 100million naira donation to sharia states that were attacked by boko haram (just like sanusi did),

Biko my people no dey put hope for the oil cos u go dey disappointed, The bitter truth is that no be you get am na ABoki.

Gbam.
Thank you. tell am!!!!
When I saw the joy SE Igbo had for this new discovery, my heart sank for ndi-igbo. Just like you, I had respect for SE on their ability to advance without oil, their hardwork, their ambition, etc.
Nna dis rejoice come dey make me wonder, have Nigeria fu.cked up the minds of Igbo youths so much that we rather choose a path our ancestor did not follow than the path they did follow. How many of them are turning in their graves right now as we speak.
The oil money isn't going to be una's, na hausa man come dey claim am. It is just another way of marginalization if dem no know.
haba like I said SE should learn from SS, our problems surfaced because of oil, we've know our mistake, we wish to take back our mistake, we've tried to undo the curse but unfortunately, we cannot. SE on the other hand is still in the beginning, una have a better chance of saving unaselves before wahalla come dey hit am face.
The oil is the beginning of the destruction of Igboland of SE. If dem no know, well look at SS, look at your Igbo brothers in SS and know now.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Dainfamous: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2012
One_Naira:

Gbam.
Thank you. tell am!!!!
When I saw the joy SE Igbo had for this new discovery, my heart sank for ndi-igbo. Just like you, I had respect for SE on their ability to advance without oil, their hardwork, their ambition, etc.
Nna dis rejoice come dey make me wonder, have Nigeria fu.cked up the minds of Igbo youths so much that we rather choose a path our ancestor did not follow than the path they did follow. How many of them are turning in their graves right now as we speak.
The oil money isn't going to be una's, na hausa man come dey claim am. It is just another way of marginalization if dem no know.
haba like I said SE should learn from SS, our problems surfaced because of oil, we've know our mistake, we wish to take back our mistake, we've tried to undo the curse but unfortunately, we cannot. SE on the other hand is still in the beginning, una have a better chance of saving unaselves before wahalla come dey hit am face.
The oil is the beginning of the destruction of Igboland of SE if dem no know, well look at SS, look at your Igbo brothers in SS and know now.  
my dad is from asaba and my mum is from nnewi and i must tell you that igbos in SE are in control in what ever they are doing and for the fact is that they have been making billions of naira from their GOD gifts business acumen, is amazing,can you imagine if japan got oil and you know they are clever like SE igbos when it comes to inventiveness.
I remember when IBB came to nnewi he was shocked on what he saw there,and he admitted that nnewi is the japan of Africa, don't get me wrong! oil money might bring some little scuffles here and there but it will be sorted out in no time,and why am happy for my mums people is that they acted very smart on these by quietly setting up all the oil rig and installations without the rest of the country realizing it and the oil companies i heard are indigenous company,
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by EzeUche(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2012
Deleted
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Dainfamous: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2012
Yea but people are wiser now,do you think that SE people will just sit there and watch them milk their land and nothing to give back the community?i think we SS igbos are panicking because of damages oil brought to us,but don't forget SE people are 100% igbos, so they have better chance to control their resources than SS, it will be difficult now to manipulate them i don't think any tribe in Nigeria will want to put their hands in SE oil wahala,knowing the way they are already,
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2012
EzeUche:

All the Igbos who are celebrating are FOOOLS!

Oil is a curse. Have you people realized that by now?

Instead of singing about oil, you should be weeping.

Trash, you have no point. Anambra is gradually and quietly developing like the Asian Tigers, they set up Orient Refinery without the rest of the country knowing it, they will soon start exploration and refining. Dubai was developed with oil and gas, same way Anambra is going.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by PHIPEX(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2012
I really hv mixed feeling about this oil news cos if its not well utilised it will make us lazy, I hope it wouldn't get that bad.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by EzeUche(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2012
Deleted
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Dainfamous: 12:25am On Feb 19, 2012
EzeUche:

The Anambra supremacist is rejoicing. . .

No more petty trading for your kinsmen? Keep on dreaming.
and what makes you think is a curse? i don like this man, igbo abu ofu,
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 12:31am On Feb 19, 2012
Da infamous:

and what makes you think is a curse? i don like this man, igbo abu ofu,

Don't mind the foolish man, he is from Abia state where bad leadership, clueless and visionless governors from Uzo kalu to TA Orji are leading to slaughter. He does not know that Anambra people are hardworking breeds.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by OneNaira6: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2012
chino11:

Trash, you have no point. Anambra is gradually and quietly developing like the Asian Tigers, they set up Orient Refinery without the rest of the country knowing it, they will soon start exploration and refining. Dubai was developed with oil and gas, same way Anambra is going.

Nwoke abeg talk something sensible jor

Anambra has the ability to develop, no doubt, but this won't do it for am, not in this country.

What has oil done for abia state? nada
Wetin has it done for delta? nada
Oil is going to destroy anambra if they are not careful.

If Anambra was in another country and they discovered oil, the rejoice should rain but not in Nigeria.  Oil is a curse in Nigeria, Anambra for so long has kept their oil in reserve, why open it up now?  
what brought the changes? that should be the first question.
Analyze, analyze and then decide what impact this would have for Anambra state or Igbo community in general

Da infamous:

Yea but people are wiser now,do you think that SE people will just sit there and watch them milk their land and nothing to give back the community?i think we SS igbos are panicking  because of damages oil brought to us,but don't forget SE people are 100% igbos, so they have better chance to control their resources than SS, it will be difficult now to manipulate them i don't think any tribe in Nigeria will want to put their hands in SE oil wahala,knowing the way they are already,

We'll see.
SS Igbo are not being paranoid, we are just trying to look out for them.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by EzeUche(m): 12:35am On Feb 19, 2012
Deleted
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2012
One_Naira:

Nwoke abeg talk something sensible jor

Anambra has the ability to develop, no doubt, but this won't do it for am, not in this country.

What has oil done for abia state? nada
Wetin has it done for delta? nada
Oil is going to destroy anambra if they are not careful.

If Anambra was in another country and they discovered oil, the rejoice should rain but not in Nigeria.  Oil is a curse in Nigeria, Anambra for so long has kept their oil in reserve, why open it up now?  
what brought the changes? that should be the first question.
Analyze, analyze and then decide what impact this would have for Anambra state or Igbo community in general

We'll see. .

Let me tell you, the Orient Refinery is a home grown (Anambra people) which Anyaoku is leading the patriots in championing the course of the project. It has no external interference.

The project is going to concentrate and focus more on Anambra and its people before even other SE state and then before Nigeria at large.

Check the board of the Directors; from the chairman to the least person on board are all Anambrans, that will tell you that same way employment of staff will be focused heavily on Anambra people and not outsiders, that is the joy of it.

The benefit is double pronged; one Anambra will be listed as one of oil producing states (with all the benefits) and two, Anambra will be delivered with a brand new green field oil and gas refinery which will in turn employ Anambra people.
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Onlytruth(m): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2012
Now, I'm no longer rejoicing (not that I was anyway undecided ) because I can see that some of my brothers lack common sense and always insult one another for silly things.

This oil will not be different from any other business in Anambra state. IT IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED.

If you ask me, it would not be different from Innoson, or Anamco or any other big Igbo dominated coporation.

All these noise making will not change anything.

My own is let the company not pollute Otu Ocha, the food basket of Anambra state.
I cannot emphasize this enough.

I eat yams from that place. I don't eat oil.  cool
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by Dainfamous: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2012
Otu ocha and agbaru people i don't think they will allow oil spill in their land, i think in few months time peter obi will not find any excuses about anambra allocation is not enough cheesy
Re: Anambra Joins Oil-producing States by chino11(m): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2012
EzeUche:

You think your leaders are better? I see no difference between Abia or Anambra.

Enugu and Imo are leading the way with good governance.

That your state Abia has been washed down the drain does not mean it affected others. From the time immemorial there is no government in Abia state, its a public knowledge.

Your leaders are only eating the 13 derivation without nothing to show for, today Anambra will give its people a brand new refinery. You need to come to Anambra and see massive development taking place.

Abia has no comparison with any state in Nigeria. Change your governor first, because comparing Peter Obi and TA Orji is like comparing light and darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.