Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (10144 Views)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Why Most Women Hardly Keep Some Details About Their Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Busta(f): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
@topic,
he definately doesn't love u!

I guess u're there to just satisfy him some way.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2010
@ poster I once had a boyfrend lyk dat who wanted 2 kip our r.ship private.he neva wanted 2 com 2 my house n he neva wantd me 2 know his house.each tym i bring up d isue he coms up with flimsy excuses dat woz when i startd bcomin suspicious dat he had sumtin up his sleeves.i was alredy in2 him n i was feeling confused alredy.wen i told my frend bout d isue she said its either d guy is engaged 2 som1 else n his family knows n has already acepted another gal.so he just wants u as a fling or it could b dat he finds u only sexualy arousing n just wants u 4 sex.when i heard dat i found wot she said true n had 2 face it.i brought up d isue again n he became angry dat i woz chokin him.so we had 2 amicably end d whole tin.i felt bad but dat was d best tin i cud do 2 myself cos i dint want 2 b sexualy abused.a dude dat truly luvs u wil b proud of u any where anytym
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by adetoru(f): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2010
Maybe he's engaged or married
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Krissykriss(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2010
Ladies pls think less with ur shoulders & more with ur head. U girls would've destroyed a good relationship, just like u destroyed urs for no just reason (u know urself). Pls poster, be careful about d kinda advice u seek on NL lest they tear u apart.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by nwabuking5(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
some times things like that do happen. i have done that before. but my reason was because i was very older than her then. and i dont want poeple to think that am deceiving her because she was 18 then i was 30. but inside me i realy realy love her. and thank God today i can take her around because she is 22now. and she is going to be my wify.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Nautillus(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
Haba, do you wish to "stain" is angelic rep??. . keep it on the down low, nobody has to know grin grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by beingme(f): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
sorry poster he played u and u saw it coming.

private relationship my ass
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
You are just his side piece while he has a steady gf or wife at home. sad sad
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by sistajay(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Poster

Abeg go and shout it from the roof top that his your[b] MAN[/b]!
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Jam247(f): 1:27am On Jan 20, 2011
How private does he want it? do you know any of his friends and family? Do you both go out to public places or does he only want to see you at night? Your answer lies in answering these questions.

Goodluck!
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Areaboy2(m): 1:34am On Jan 20, 2011
omg. where did u dig this out from

look at the date of original post. 2006 WTF!!! poster could have married him, dumped him or even killed him by now undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Orton10(m): 1:40am On Jan 20, 2011
^
Lmfao grin grin grin grin
I'm outta here.**still lol****
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by pinky17: 2:03am On Jan 20, 2011
How old are you both?
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Areaboy2(m): 2:23am On Jan 20, 2011
pinky17:

How old are you both?

huh? i'm sure u aren't referring to moi.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by pinky17: 2:29am On Jan 20, 2011
I am referring to the Poster undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Areaboy2(m): 2:36am On Jan 20, 2011
this post is over 4 year old luv undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by blakbarbie: 3:55am On Jan 20, 2011
We all have perspectives of what is, then there is the reality of what is REAllY is, you really don't know why he wants it that way, you can't assume you know, the only thing you can do is show him that you really care and let time take care of the rest, if he is up to evil, it'll show, patience is a virtue.
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by koolchicco: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2011
Area_boy:

omg. where did u dig this out from

look at the date of original post. 2006 WTF!!! poster could have married him, dumped him or even killed him by now undecided

LMAO grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by MrCork17: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2011
Baby girl (f), madam mayve its beciz u r ugly, which is y he scared (No oofeinse) undecided
Re: He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Be careful before u become an ex within a week. You should be the one telling him that not him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Understanding A High Value Woman / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.