Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4461031 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:
There is tbill auction tomorrow. It seems I'll just close my eyes and go for 1 year tenure no matter the rate.

I prioritize my peace of mind above all.

By the way, are there still people here that invest in TB? Or am I about to be the only one?
u cant be at peace investing in direct lost with your two eyes that a negative return..peace of mind is earning above inflations.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2020
emmasoft:

There are. But you can try VGIF for better returns with Safty of capital and interest Gurranteed.

Read my previous posts to get more or contact me with the phone number on my signature.

Seriously, that VGIF thing dey fear me. Their website, processes don't appear seamless to me.

Tried to fund my account using the Paystack and Interswitch option I found on the website, didn't work. Why include a payment or funding option that doesn't work?

For a financial institution, their login page looks so tacky like something done by a ₦30k per site beginner web designer. How are my sure my money is safe with you when you can't even spend money to build a good site? cry
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u cant be at peace investing in direct lost with your two eyes that a negative return..peace of mind is earning above inflations.

So what should I do at this point? Go into the real economy? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by faoogoke(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Bro VGIF is good and safe.

I became a subscriber May this year. My daughter and her fiancée also opened an account this month.

The rate is also not bad.

I do bank transfer and send receipt to my account officer who follows up for me.

Emmasoft is always there to assist tooo and answer to my inquiries.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:

yes na even property can give u 8 percent m

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2020
faoogoke:

Bro VGIF is good and safe.

I became a subscriber May this year. My daughter and her fiancée also opened an account this month.

The rate is also not bad.

I do bank transfer and send receipt to my account officer who follows up for me.

Emmasoft is always there to assist tooo and answer to my inquiries.

Hmm. I prefer this third party recommendation. Thanks.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:
There is tbill auction tomorrow. It seems I'll just close my eyes and go for 1 year tenure no matter the rate.

I prioritize my peace of mind above all.

By the way, are there still people here that invest in TB? Or am I about to be the only one?

I invested last in August, Sept I did my forex exploration. My 24th maturity is homeless as we chat. Seeking divine direction as strong thing fit do me. Afrinvest still have 4% and above, secondary market. Been with them throughout 2020
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:

go to semdan to train on entrepreneurship am even attending one as part of the requirement to access the 100 bn Lpg funds by the cbn at 7 percent for 5 years .....to even get a free location i have to travel down to northwest zone ..

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Lpg is the future of energy ...i will be constructing a medium scale Lpg plant to refill both cars and cylinder ....there are 11m car in Nigeria but over 50m lpg cooking cylinders ....i cant go wrong with commodity that everbody uses ....that what dangote sells .....

14 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by IamR: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
go to semdan to train on entrepreneurship am even attending one as part of the requirement to access the 100 bn Lpg funds by the cbn at 7 percent for 5 years .....to even get a free location i have to travel down to northwest zone ..
Nice.
I am checking their website
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2020
I can fund the lpg station by my self but why ? There is cheap money 100bn naira from cbn at 7 percent with training and asistance to set up .....i can take this risk ......i was with a leader in the down stream yesterday he had 112 filling stations ,600 trucks 52m litre depot in Lagos and also do crude swap for nnpc ....yet he strategizing to open an airline ...the margins are down ....investors seek new avenue to make money ....so why cry over hopless 3 percent for tb ......Nigeria is a developing Nation so there are oppurnties everwhere ....look at iceberg pure water ...started by a small labasene chap now very big .how about cway ...how can Indians see this oppurnties while us citizens cannot ....There no EASY MONEY.

14 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by lammyna(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello nairalanders and good people, please pardon my manners. I am doing this for someone to help us move this thread to front page to avoid other investors losing their money and it is possible we have some that had been scammed in the past here. Kindly read and check this thread. Let us bring this man to book for scamming people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6012118/talk-naira-scam-real

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2020
lammyna:
Hello nairalanders and good people, please pardon my manners. I am doing this for someone to help us move this thread to front page to avoid other investors losing their money and it is possible we have some that had been scammed in the past here. Kindly read and check this thread. Let us bring this man to book for scamming people.

People will continue to be scammed, if we are too lazy to do our due diligence, want easy and hot money.

Take your experience as a learning process which has made you a wiser person. Experience they say is the best teacher

Those people scammed are not Investors but gamblers, speculators and reckless risk takers

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Telsidelake: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2020
Pascopele:
DON'T MY UNCLE IS REGRETTING.

Hello Sir, you quoted someone who mentioned Carbon. What did your uncle experience with them and which Carbon are you referring to? The one i know is owned by the Dozie brothers and they do 15.5% per annum for fixed savings. So which Carbon are you referring to?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2020
With over 900 sqm of fertile land Nigerians cannot produce enough maize to feed mills to produce chickens feed , several firm had to be given approval to import maize to mill to stop scarcity...but if na MMM ....30 bn will be invested by Nigeria ....MBA 50 bn will be Invested ....Bleep money doubler xxxx billions will be invested by same Nigerians wanting unreal incomes ....

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by lammyna(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

People will continue to be scammed, if we are too lazy to do our due diligence, want easy and hot money.

Take your experience as a learning process which has made you a wiser person. Experience they say is the best teacher

Those people scammed are not Investors but gamblers, speculators and reckless risk takers

You are right but we can still help more people to fall prey please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Money most be generated through exchanges of Goods and service not via ponzi like schemes like MMM and co

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
lammyna:

You are right but we can still help more people to fall prey please. Thanks

There is nothing you can tell those who want to fall prey, let them fall and learn from the experience.

An adult should be responsible for the consequences of his or her actions and inactions.

Nothing is free, even in Freetown.

Learning how not to be scammed or not lose money can't be free. They must pay for the education and experience
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Telsidelake: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2020
RayRay06677:

I invested last in August, Sept I did my forex exploration. My 24th maturity is homeless as we chat. Seeking divine direction as strong thing fit do me. Afrinvest still have 4% and above, secondary market. Been with them throughout 2020

Cc emmanuelewumi

Mr. Emmanuel, please what can you say about Carbon that gives 15.5% per annum for fixed savings. They are owned by the Dozie brothers. Have you heard anything about them. Or what are your thoughts sir.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pluto09(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
With over 900 sqm of fertile land Nigerians cannot produce enough maize to feed mills to produce chickens feed , several firm had to be given approval to import maize to mill to stop scarcity...but if na MMM ....30 bn will be invested by Nigeria ....MBA 50 bn will be Invested ....Bleep money doubler xxxx billions will be invested by same Nigerians wanting unreal incomes ....

Farming in Nigeria comes with its own challenge.
Have you wonder why people are migrating from villages to cities in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmasoft(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:

Seriously, that VGIF thing dey fear me. Their website, processes don't appear seamless to me.

Tried to fund my account using the Paystack and Interswitch option I found on the website, didn't work. Why include a payment or funding option that doesn't work?

For a financial institution, their login page looks so tacky like something done by a ₦30k per site beginner web designer. How are my sure my money is safe with you when you can't even spend money to build a good site? cry

@Grupo. Paystack and Interswitch are not owned by investment one it's a third party arrangement. If your transaction didn't go through, there could be many reasons and I'm very sure the reason is not the website. That there was a transaction that was not successful does not mean a system is not safe. More so you can as well do a bank transfer to the account provided. Perhaps you are an Info Tech Pro but I can assure you that the look of the website or login page has nothing to do with the safety of your fund. Your fears could just be imagined in reality everything is in place from experience as both account holder and a sales rep.

Sincerely, when it comes to fund management your concerns should be: is the institution regulated? who is managing the fund? is the promised returns realistic? what are the underlying assets? what is the experience of existing subscribers as per their funds? what is the content of the product's prospectus and how are they following through? Honestly website should be of less concerned and more so all operations of investment one are regulated including website if it didn't meet the industrial standard it would have been discarded long ago.. Remember all that glitters is not gold.

So my bros feel free come onboard and you will be happy you did. Please help my ministry use my link to register o smiley.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pluto09(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Telsidelake:

Cc emmanuelewumi

Mr. Emmanuel, please what can you say about Carbon that gives 15.5% per annum for fixed savings. They are owned by the Dozie brothers. Have you heard anything about them. Or what are your thoughts sir.

Can you provide any link to Carbon business website?
Recognizing a legit business is not that difficult.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
pluto09:

Farming in Nigeria comes with its own challenge.
Have you wonder why people are migrating from villages to cities in Nigeria?
i dont have time for excuses ..Nigerias will alway remember why it will not be possible ..but Indians and labanese will always get the job done...

8 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Telsidelake: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
lammyna:

Telegram investments are usually scam. You will see over N5,000 members in a group and yet all the people thanking the admin for alert received all write the same way. And then what investment turns out 50-100% profit in 24 hours. Nigerians are greedy. I can see a lady used 10k to do testing. Lol! If 50 people use 10k to do testing, the guy don hammer be that o! Testing for something that is clearly a scam. Not over 50% per month sef but over 50% in 24hours. And people will still do testing. All these scammers dey hammer o.

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Telsidelake: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2020
pluto09:

Can you provide any link to Carbon business website?
Recognizing a legit business is not that difficult.

It is getcarbon dot co Or google Payvest carbon. I don't want to put link.

The anti-bots in this place are kolomental.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

This sounds great.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Telsidelake:

Cc emmanuelewumi

Nothing.

Find out if your deposit is insured by NDIC.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Telsidelake: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
i dont have time for excuses ..Nigerias will alway remember why it will not be possible ..but Indians and labanese will always get the job done...

The Indians and lebanese leave their countries to shine in Nigeria. While Nigerians leave their country to shine in Canada. Sometimes it's about where you are not who you are. So you leave to the place that gives you that extra edge. Perhaps because the Nigerian Govt treats foreigners much better than their own citizens, that's why they do so well here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Telsidelake: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Nothing.

Find out if your deposit is insured by NDIC.

Thank you.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:

Make a fund transfer through the mobile banking app on your phone and send evidence of payment to your account officer

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Telsidelake:

The Indians and lebanese leave their countries to shine in Nigeria. While Nigerians leave their country to shine in Canada. Sometimes it's about where you are not who you are. So you leave to the place that gives you that extra edge. Perhaps because the Nigerian Govt treats foreigners much better than their own citizens, that's why they do so well here.

Name one Nigerian that has this edge anywhere in the west, specifically farming.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Make a fund transfer through the mobile banking app on your phone and send evidence of payment to your account officer

Okay. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), donshady(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.