Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4465648 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by janga(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Make a fund transfer through the mobile banking app on your phone and send evidence of payment to your account officer

he just need to wrote his customers number in the “remark” of that bank transfer and his deposit will be credited same day, no need to send any evidence to account officer.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dsticks47(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:

Tried to fund my account using the Paystack and Interswitch option I found on the website, didn't work. Why include a payment or funding option that doesn't work?(

From the above paragraph, am sure you already have an account with us.
THERE ARE VARIOUS CHANNEL BY WHICH YOU CAN FUND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US.

1) Using our ziing mobile app.
2) Bank Transfer.
3) Using the payment gateway on the client portal.

As pointed out by @emmasoft “Paystack and Interswitch are not owned by investment one it's a third party”.
Note! Some cards are not enabled for such transaction by default.

If you still encounter any difficulties using the payment gateway kindly send a mail to customer care which will enable us look into it.

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
go to semdan to train on entrepreneurship am even attending one as part of the requirement to access the 100 bn Lpg funds by the cbn at 7 percent for 5 years .....to even get a free location i have to travel down to northwest zone ..

Senior man,
Is it a zonal thing?
I tried checking their south east zonal office on the web but having some cobstraint
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Dsticks47:

From the above paragraph, am sure you already have an account with us.
THERE ARE VARIOUS CHANNEL BY WHICH YOU CAN FUND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US.

1) Using our ziing mobile app.
2) Bank Transfer.
3) Using the payment gateway on the client portal.

As pointed out by @emmasoft “Paystack and Interswitch are not owned by investment one it's a third party”.
Note! Some cards are not enabled for such transaction by default.

If you still encounter any difficulties using the payment gateway kindly send a mail to customer care which will enable us look into it.

The ziing is owned by investment one?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Lpg is the future of energy ...i will be constructing a medium scale Lpg plant to refill both cars and cylinder ....there are 11m car in Nigeria but over 50m lpg cooking cylinders ....i cant go wrong with commodity that everbody uses ....that what dangote sells .....

Sir synthetic oil dey your head
I dey feel your optimism in the real sector moreover with the recent move by nnpc to convert all their stations to include lpg, lng and cng... I guess others would definitely follow suit...

Baba we way be upcoming nko... Actually planned setting up a lpg skid plant...those small ones although i wouldnt mind to construct a small scale plant to fill both cars n cylinders too...
Any headups from you will be highly appreciated... I would have ask for a PM but i know as e dey be for here...

My many kekes don almost wan turn person to agbero work grin... For the benjamin, e dey play e dey show
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluwaleokey:

Senior man,
Is it a zonal thing?
I tried checking their south east zonal office on the web but having some cobstraint
Lagos is too full so i travel to less competitive location...to get the certificate.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dsticks47(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Grupo:

The ziing is owned by investment one?
Yes sir.

Ziing is powered by Investment One Financial Services which is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the apex capital market regulatory body.

What this means is that all underlying investments are regulated, registered and reported to SEC.

If you already have an account with us, simply download the ziing app from your App Store then register as an existing client using your customer number and easytrade password.

You can also access your Financial Buddy Through our web app @ www.ziingit.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I can fund the lpg station by my self but why ? There is cheap money 100bn naira from cbn at 7 percent with training and asistance to set up .....i can take this risk ......i was with a leader in the down stream yesterday he had 112 filling stations ,600 trucks 52m litre depot in Lagos and also do crude swap for nnpc ....yet he strategizing to open an airline ...the margins are down ....investors seek new avenue to make money ....so why cry over hopless 3 percent for tb ......Nigeria is a developing Nation so there are oppurnties everwhere ....look at iceberg pure water ...started by a small labasene chap now very big .how about cway ...how can Indians see this oppurnties while us citizens cannot ....There no EASY MONEY.

Nna eh?
See a leader for downstream yet dey still find money for other sector...
But sir, how can benefit from the100bn naira cbn at 7 percent with training and asistance to set up
Senior man i am ready and available,
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cucumbar: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Good Morning All,

Below is a list of Promissory Notes available for sale to interested investing customers:

MATURITY DATE AMOUNT (N) OFFER/DISCOUNT RATE
25/03/2023
​7,394,094,595.00
5.00%
25/03/2024 1,013,491,241.60
6.50%

Please note that investment in Promissory Notes have similar features as that of the Treasury Bills except for the longer tenors of 2 – 4years.

Customers can invest from N1M and above.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
go to semdan to train on entrepreneurship am even attending one as part of the requirement to access the 100 bn Lpg funds by the cbn at 7 percent for 5 years .....to even get a free location i have to travel down to northwest zone ..
So someone should just go to Semdan for entrepreneurship training and then stake their life savings in the real sector? Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cucumbar: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
cucumbar:
Good Morning All,

Below is a list of Promissory Notes available for sale to interested investing customers:

25/03/2023
​7,394,094,595.00
5.00%
6.50%

Please note that investment in Promissory Notes have similar features as that of the Treasury Bills except for the longer tenors of 2 – 4years.

this is from zenith bank
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by oluwaleokey: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Lagos is too full so i travel to less competitive location...to get the certificate.

I dey for one of the south eastern states...i beleive its less competitive as well
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
cucumbar:
Good Morning All,

25/03/2023
​7,394,094,595.00
5.00%
6.50%

You are funny, 2 years keh.

Who are the professional advisers and parties to this deal?

Who is the issuing house that packaged the deal
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by thobbierulz: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
To live a Good life especially in this current economic climate, one source of income isn’t going to cut it.
 It is important now more than ever to increase your streams of income. One way to achieve this is through income investment. Many of us are engaged or have been engaged in one type of income investment or another while some of us have not. Either way you can share your journey and insight with me while learning one or two things about the opportunities in income investing by taking out a few minutes to fill this survey.
 Thank you in advance for your time and good luck with your finances.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2_GPHnp7SQEWu9VFDrPLhx5cGQJ6Z63jTperwsqF-ZMYBIA/viewform
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
https://www.nairaland.com/6120831/check-out-39-year-old-entrepreneur-owns
That guy is related to OBJ o and everyone knows it’s an OBJ funded business. He’s OBJ’s son in law o.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cbn survival fund to be launched of 21 September to asist in pay roll financing for companies affected by covid ..3 months salary for staff ....private school teachers and others can access the fund.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Lpg is the future of energy ...i will be constructing a medium scale Lpg plant to refill both cars and cylinder ....there are 11m car in Nigeria but over 50m lpg cooking cylinders ....i cant go wrong with commodity that everbody uses ....that what dangote sells .....

LPG - which is either propane or butane, or a mix of them, is what we use as cooking gas in Nigeria. FG is advocating deployment of CNG (COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS) as a substitute for petrol in cars. CNG and LPG both have different properties and storage methods. They are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
ubcandid:

the gas used in LPG - which is either propane or butane, or a mix of them, is what we use as cooking gas in Nigeria. FG is advocating deployment of CNG (COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS) as a substitute for petrol in cars. CNG and LPG both have different properties and storage methods. They are not the same.
this technical and chemistry....us na gas we wan sell Lpg ,CNG .....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Aquilapriscilla: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Cbn survival fund to be launched of 21 September to asist in pay roll financing for companies affected by covid ..3 months salary for staff ....private school teachers and others can access the fund.

Sir please don't forget to alert us on this
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Akin3891: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

There is nothing you can tell those who want to fall prey, let them fall and learn from the experience.

An adult should be responsible for the consequences of his or her actions and inactions.

Nothing is free, even in Freetown.

Learning how not to be scammed or not lose money can't be free. They must pay for the education and experience

I don't support this your logic, many people get scammed unconsciously and if only they are aware of the impending doom, they will flee.

Let's keep educating those who are WILLING to learn, at least that's what humanity demands of us.

I remembered telling my baber not to invest in MMM, he did and lost woefully , he was broken and cried himself out, I wonder what my feelings would have been like, had I not express my sincere opinions when he sought for it

12 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Akin3891:

I don't support this your logic, many people get scammed unconsciously and if only they are aware of the impending doom, they will flee.

Let's keep educating those who are WILLING to learn, at least that's what humanity demands of us.

I remembered telling my baber not to invest in MMM, he did and lost woefully , he was broken and cried himself out, I wonder what my feelings would have been like, had I not express my sincere opinions when he sought for it

They were warned on that thread. The op is greedy. How can you invest 20k and want 60k after 48 hours.

The op is fighting for the returns on his Investment, rather than fighting for the returns of his money.

Those guys have been scamming them since 2015
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
this technical and chemistry....us na gas we wan sell Lpg ,CNG .....

Lol. I just wanted you to be clear that if you want to sell for both cars and domestic consumption, you have to be prepared for different compartments.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
We educate people on this thread about the danger of Ponzi schemes, High Yield Investment Schemes and get rich quick Investments.

Most of the people scammed knew that the investments were not sustainable, but they thought they would cash out before the bubbles would burst

9 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
ubcandid:

the gas used in LPG - which is either propane or butane, or a mix of them, is what we use as cooking gas in Nigeria. FG is advocating deployment of CNG (COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS) as a substitute for petrol in cars. CNG and LPG both have different properties and storage methods. They are not the same.
What about methane the one from sockaway? Heard it can be very useful for economic use when extracted. How true is that?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
What about methane the one from sockaway? Heard it can be very useful for economic use when extracted. How true is that?

I know some kind of digesters are used to extract methane from septic tanks but I do not have a thorough knowledge on the process and its efficiency. BUT, methane is a dangerous gas, you need to get the best of resources to be guided on that. There are articles on that online.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by omotola90(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
@grupo... What's the zing mobile app like... Seriously considering vgif... At least it is safe
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by RayRay06677(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
I invested 5m in ponzi(forex), I knew it's ponzi, I know it will liquidate but don't know when, I checked my financial capabilities to forgo 5m and adjudge myself worthy of such. I crosscheck and accepted my fate, for or against. Am not promoting ponzi but doing something different with my life and money.

Caveat Emptor: please before trying this "at home" consider your ability to forgo what you are gambling with.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Aquilapriscilla:

Sir please don't forget to alert us on this
there is a web page for this pls search i just heared about it in the training...
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
ubcandid:

Lol. I just wanted you to be clear that if you want to sell for both cars and domestic consumption, you have to be prepared for different compartments.

i will sell both ...my primary aim is volumes ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (2233) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: freemindcity and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.