Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Is It True: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True: (2223 Views)

Behind Every Successful Man Is A Woman': Is it True? / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True: by InkedNerd(f): 3:02am On Feb 26, 2012
@OP: My sista, why are you so bothered by this guy? If he's not for you, ya give him the deuces and call it a day cool
Re: Is It True: by tpia5: 3:12am On Feb 26, 2012
Re: Is It True: by TisaBone: 3:16am On Feb 26, 2012
lol none taken.

welp, i must bid you nl'ers adieu for now.

im going to read my bible.
Re: Is It True: by mobf: 3:51am On Feb 26, 2012
Another virgin discovered, progress
Re: Is It True: by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2012
@op, u said he won't accept add on facebook, m not suprised, Arabs are very courteous adding oposite sex that are not Arabs on facebook even if u are friends/lovers.
He doesn't want his Arab friends suspecting that you guys are seeing each other.

I know this cos a Moroccan gal had a crush on me at uni, she prefers that we go out at night. she acts strange and cold when I bump into her during the day. but becomes warm to me at night, she invites me over for meal, pays my ticket at the cinema, begs me to spend time with her at lover's spot after midnight e.t.c  but won't add me on Facebook.

Arabs rarely date/marry non Arabs. I had a faculty friend from UAE, atleast we are close to the extent that he calls me n*gga and I call him sand n*gga. They are usually rich and sly. His dad sends him $5k as monthly upkeep and he drives a mustang on campus, he told me he would even get more monthly upkeep if he was married. when they are not back home in the middle east, they love fornicating and drink alcohol like there's no tomorrow but would be the first one to cast a stone at anyone caught when they are back in the middle east. if u date him, he would never introduce u to Arab friends as his partner. he only wants u as a secret lover and to fulfill his Intimate fantasies about black women.

I can't really say for the whole Arabs as I don't generalize but m sure they are very serious about caste and race just like the Indians.
Re: Is It True: by MrsChima1(f): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2012
saxywale:

@op, u said he won't accept add on facebook, m not suprised, Arabs are very courteous adding oposite sex that are not Arabs on facebook even if u are friends/lovers.
He doesn't want his Arab friends suspecting that you guys are seeing each other.

I know this cos a Moroccan gal had a crush on me at uni, she prefers that we go out at night. she acts strange and cold when I bump into her during the day. but becomes warm to me at night, she invites me over for meal, pays my ticket at the cinema, begs me to spend time with her at lover's spot after midnight e.t.c  but won't add me on Facebook.

Arabs rarely date/marry non Arabs, the sand n*ggaz are very sly and very rich. I had a faculty friend from UAE, his dad sends him $5k as monthly upkeep, he told me he would even get more if he was married. when they are not back home in the middle east, they drink alcohol like there's no tomorrow but would be the first one to cast a stone at anyone caught when they are back in the middle east. if u date him, he would never introduce u to Arab friends as his partner. he only wants u as a secret lover and to fulfill his Intimate fantasies about black women.

I guess the American Arabs are different than the Desert Arabs.  I see many Arabs in America married to Black/African women.  However, these women are Christians and Muslims going to their husband's mosque on Fridays and Sundays. 

I went to an event held by the Mosque and witnessed Arab parents hugging their in-laws and children.  Some Arabs care about what their friends and families will say especially if they aren't in love with the person. 

A sane person wouldn't want to be with someone that doubts their relationship even friendship. 

Arab men aren't the only men in the world.
Re: Is It True: by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I guess the American Arabs are different than the Desert Arabs.  I see many Arabs in America married to Black/African women.  However, these women are Christians and Muslims going to their husband's mosque on Fridays and Sundays. 

I went to an event held by the Mosque and witnessed Arab parents hugging their in-laws and children.  Some Arabs care about what their friends and families will say especially if they aren't in love with the person. 

A sane person wouldn't want to be with someone that doubts their relationship even friendship. 

Arab men aren't the only men in the world. 

don't know much about the US though, but I know much about Britain. The British born Arabs are no different from the ones back home, they are very conservative. It's even worse in the Pakistani and Indian communities. They prefer to have fun with other races but won't enter into a serious relationship due to rejection by family/friends.

@op, if u bump into him. u can still be friends with the normal hi and hello, no strings attached.
Re: Is It True: by Araboy(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2012
@ OP

You 're indeed in tough situation since both of you 're attracted to each other but there 're several issues here to be

addressed First of all the student visa the issue here is that this guy maybe just   here to study and will go back

home after all is said and done in such case are you willing to cope with long distance relationship that can add 

whole a lot of stress The Second issue is the difference in religion and culture although there maybe similarities  

between Islam and Christianity there 're differences as well

Also you 've to understand that the fact he refused to add you on FB is mainly because he doesn't want his family and

friends to know he is mingling or seeing someone in school he might also feel that the time is not right

As for pretending he is broke is just to test if you 're one of these gold diggers who might just be after his money

You have to understand that these boys despite being well exposed and travelled they still prohibited from being in

relationship with a foreign woman while abroad

My advice to you is to be careful with your relationship with him I am afraid he is just looking for someone to enjoy

himself with but he might be also genuine in his intentions only time will tell

I don't agree with tpia saying 99% of arab men think black women 're whores and won't marry them

As matter of fact my brother is married to a Senegalese woman and they 've 2 beautiful children

My best friend is married to a Yoruba Christian girl from osun state and I know many other interracial marriage

cases between Arab men and Black women it all comes down to love understanding and acceptance 

@ Inked Nerd   Kedu  Ka Ihe di ?  hope we get together sometime soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Middle Belt Nigerians Are Gorgeous! / Nairaland Romance / Shyness Is A Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.