Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100406 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pearlhapi(f): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
davidylan: it is not rocket science . . . do you reciprocate the calls and sms messages or do you like most Nigerian girls simply sit there lapping all the attention and forgeting that a relationship shldnt be one-sided?

Are you understanding enough to realise that 5 calls a day is not economically feasible?

and pls move this to the romance section.
wen he no longer sees those qualities he saw in u that made him chase u den tendency is he wud withdraw

also wen eeeerm too much of sex is invoved,it becomes less fun.

furthermore,if u get tired he gets tired.....my opinion
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pearlhapi(f): 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
@david sorry i quoted yhu.....

was directing that to op
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
pearl~hapi:
@david sorry i quoted yhu.....

was directing that to op

Wetin do ur BBM?....U don change phone?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pleep(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
The guys who want to chase you just want sex, decent dudes do not want to chase you! Were did this dumb myth come from?

The only men who will follow you around like that are guys who have no other options or are thirsty. When u act like this it makes it more difficult for everyone involved.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Berrycutiee(f): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Whn u in a relationship..two finks r strictly important.swallowin ur pride n forgoing ur Ego.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by chikeorji123(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
kalmebad: @Sweetemi

A very good observation u made there,u are right and i agree with u

@ Some repliers
is one question that no answer here on nairaland can justify, the question still remains a mystery to me,the truth is that even when a lady reciprocate in every way she should or even give in more than expected, sometimes is never d same as in the beginning, a guy declares an undying love from the inception of d toasting, exhibit every charms and whims and suddenly it becomes "the more u look at them, the less u c with them" guys make una try to dey straighten ways. anyway 4 me i have given up on them, their sing song doesn't catch my attention anymore, i rather tell them to take it to the next person. When d right person shows, i go kwn and don't go asking how, cus dat u wont be able to find out. And there wont be much with words but action.

how will u know the right one when divert him to next person..?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by cheche98(f): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Because u haven't required him to. the busier and nice you are ,the more he persists.delay the cookie(sex)and make the game the interesting.he's the hunter and you are the prey.his intention is to get you.if you want it to last,be unavailable and nice.when he calls you,don't spend hours talking give polite excuse,when you go on a date,don't spend much time and politely excuse yourself.he will persists
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pleep(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
^ what is the point

I think if you start a relationship as a chase.... it will end when the chase is over. Ladies please don't waste your time (and our time) like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pleep(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
I cant believe this is what u guys call 'relationship' in Nigeria, it sounds awefull!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pleep why naaa? I thot this thread was dead and gone. Plss let's forget this thing ooo. Some girl will always bliv they should be chased. Why should I chase a girl when I can chase fame and success and watch them chase me? It's only a dumb,jobless guy that will spend his entire energy and resources chasing a woman.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Gentlelad: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Harrypoter(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
uchetobi: If he is not picking ur calls then he is not interested FINITE

Agreed! Bt d question here is 'Why is he NOT intrested?'
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by LoveAmaka: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
He got sex, got bored, and moved on. This is why it is really important not have be intimate until you are sure of his intentions. Had you waited longer, you would have been able to see that all he was really after was sex. Ladies you have to decide whether you are looking for a long-term relationship or just someone to "have" around. Once you make that decision, then you will be able to move forward with a good plan of action. If you are looking for a long-term relationship, then given it up so quickly doesn't appear to be the right move. Get to know the brother first...this takes time...one or two dates won't cut it. If you don't treat yourself with respect, then he won't respect you either. Set the tone for how this will play out so you don't get played.

www.loveamaka.com
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ikkings(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
The guy don spend all im savings dey chase u, now money no dey for credit.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by rafindo(m): 12:22am On Dec 14, 2013
Simple the kill has been hunted no more passion for expedition
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Melish:
simple!

same reasons so many are not married..
men are hunters... they just like the hunt
that's why a man keeps going back for the ladies that's putting him off and get so bored and tired of the readily available one!

if you're not challenging there's no excitement in chasing you!
and when they hunt you down.... they're off for another prey!

don't sleep with a man you're interested in ladies.... he'll get tired of you the moment you start having his time!

#God chasers#
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by eoadeniji(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2015
it is not rocket science . . . do you reciprocate the calls and sms messages or do you like most Nigerian girls simply sit there lapping all the attention and forgeting that a relationship shldnt be one-sided?

Are you understanding enough to realise that 5 calls a day is not economically feasible?

and pls move this to the romance section.
u make sense die!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.