Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100417 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
because half the time the girl isnt all she cracked herself up to be.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by jkpretty(f): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
buzzgonz:

Sorry re you with us? undecided

i don't see any sense u've written wink
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
i think its just a guy thing! undecided
                  because sometimes the the girl is not
                    boaring at all,
                      infact she now wants to see him all the time
                        if she has cash she wants to spend on him ,
                          she wants love attention and all that
                            she sends him SMS always, he just reads it and no repplies
                              he gives the excuse that he has no credit
                                she rechages his fone after one or two times call he stops
                          so u see that its really not the girls fult here.

expirience has shown that the chasing piriod
                                 other wise known as the toastting time grin grin grin
                                    is the best time a lady can really have
                                       because at that time the guy is really her
                                         toybox then grin , she calls the short then wink
                                           but wen the guy johny begging choup sweet potato grin
                                               then he just stops calling and expects the girl to do all the
                                                   dirty job undecided undecided undecided

so chicks hold ur potato 4 long grin grin grin
                             if he wants u he would keep doing the dirty job
                                4 u, hahahahahheehehhe grin grin grin

i think i should be a councelor to ladies grin
       i no say mo lenu gon wink grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by buzzgonz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2008
jkpretty - Try Again your IQ rate is 50 you should sell, . . cool

@EFOSA VAL

You Again

Can't you post straight?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2008
buzzgonz:

jkpretty - Try Again your IQ rate is 50 you should sell, . . cool

@EFOSA VAL

You Again

Can't you post straight?

NO, I CANT

cos i am different wink kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by buzzgonz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
iyeme! Ok continue!! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Soundmind(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2008
The calling should not be a one sided thing.
I dated a girl that calls me whenever she thinks i suppose to call but did not. Atimes, she call me with her last credit. I will then buy credit and send to her to pay her back.
Before her, i dated one girl that only flash whenever she want to hear from me. Atime she will not even flash for 2 months.
The call, text is also a good assessment for the man to determine your level of care for him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
Soundmind:

The calling should not be a one sided thing.
I dated a girl that calls me whenever she thinks i suppose to call but did not. Atimes, she call me with her last credit. I will then buy credit and send to her to pay her back.
Before her, i dated one girl that only flash whenever she want to hear from me. Atime she will not even flash for 2 months.

The call, text is also a good assessment for the man to determine your level of care for him.

I hope you flashed her back , haba !

@ the poster many have said it already,if a man loses interest in a girl after the chase,could be all he needed from her was sex and he got it or is getting it.
why buy the cow when the milk is free?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Cue(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
Most girls dont realise it but more often than not,when a guy chops and starts going,its not because he's got what he wants,have u thought whether that all that is available on the plate?i mean it,many girls really have nothing else to offer?!They find it hard to pass through the discipline of developing thier minds.they just develop THEIR LOOKS ,THEIR BODIES , and thats all that will be on offer if dats d case!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
Nwando i dont think so. Chasing a girl sometimes is not just because of sex.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by macgozy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2008
I'd suggest that guys tend to lose in a relationship based on the following reasons: while chasing/trying to woo the lady it's always a new experience to him, he is always prepared cos she might be unpredictable and act funny cos life is an adventure. So the lady believes that since she'd accepts the guy's proposal the guy should live up to billing.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by slavia(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
Top_Kin, you will definitely live a long prosperous and fruitful life, ur contribution is what i may call "Epitome of Wisdom".

Like Top_Kin said 'its a law' at a point in time people get tired of the status quo, it is left for the duo in a relationship to always spice it and keep it alive.
by the way have u ever thought of calling him. there might be a possibilty that the whole fault is urs.
No human can stand showering love on some one that doesnt show appreciation through reciprocation.
LOOK WITHIN, Good luck
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Rlst84sale(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2008
I think most of our naija babes take it too far perhaps due to cultural thing. A lady doesn't have to throw herself at a guy on the first approach I agree hundred percent.  But why lead the guy on when you don't want him in the first place?, why keep pushing him just to find out how far he can take it?. Why let him commit his time, money and emotion for so long?. We (men) are like little children sometimes, you push us too far we become rebelious, you buy us beautiful toy you get our attention (I'm nottalking about materialism here), you show us love we become our love, you are friendly to us u have us to yourself. There is this saying that "we (men) are like hardwood floor if you lay us down right the first time you walk on us forever".

As for me, I only owe you 3 unreturned calls within 3 weeks period. If you are too busy to return 3 consecutives calls, it could be you're too busy for me, you are out of town, you are currently in a relationship, or God forbid you are sick. Who want to waste his time anyway.  By the way why do u ladies always want to see us suffer like that?.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
4Him:

Nwando i don't think so. Chasing a girl sometimes is not just because of sex.

I didn't say all the time dear.

I've heard men say there are 2 types of girls.

1.The ones you only want in your bed
2.The ones you want to bear your children and name

so it depends on where the girl fits.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Cue(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
@nwando
dear,like i said,those dat have developed only thier looks are for the mattress,those that have developed other things like thier minds,(cos its primarily about companionship,which is a thing of d mind)will end up being companions for life!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2008
Cue:

@nwando
dear,like i said,those that have developed only their looks are for the mattress,those that have developed other things like their minds,(because its primarily about companionship,which is a thing of d mind)will end up being companions for life!!!

My sisters on nairaland,una don hear am!

If you make yourself udala (agbalumo) men will lick you and throway the remains lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Cue(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2008
lol@nwando
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2008
wonder what mr osisi will have to say about this grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

wonder what mr osisi will have to say about this grin

LOL
That is eh!
I'll have my ghana must go on the next locomotive back to Okija junction
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Cue(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
lol!no worry,i'm @ a safe distance
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by flow2g8(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2008
Interesting, grin

Simplest answer is once a man knows something belongs to him, the chase is over. It doesn't mean he doesn't love or care anymore, it only reflects a change in the order of priorities.

Life is afterall about the last big thing you did,, so always make sure you man/woman is the last big thing you did.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by hahaha2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2008
Q - Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?

A - because they aint worth it plain and simple
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2008
If a lady is not interested in a guy or starting a relationship, she should tell him in no uncertain terms and mean it.

And you guys will listen? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vanariso(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
In my opinion, I think it depends on what the guy was chasing. If a guy chases a lady or girl for sex, when he gets that, he has won and every game ends when there's a winner.

You ve spoken my mind terrysoft.i was wondering when the guys in the house will let the cat out of the bag.And u can see the trend has changed.guys are talking in this regard now.i guess the ladies are waiting for this too

Oya!!!! ROUND TWO, GBAGAM!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ayomifull(f): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2008
How i wish there was gsm when i was 'chaseable' lol
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by leeport: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2008
maybe it wasnt just ment to be ,
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by leeport: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
do all of you understand the meaning of TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by ofurufu(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2008
Many guys see chasing ladies as a game. Acceptance of the proposal means they have won the game.They begin to play another game(chase another lady). Only few guys chase a lady because of genuine love.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
stillwater:

And you guys will listen? tongue

We always listen. If you think we dont its because you people are never plain.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by PERVERT9: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
as if ladies dont abeg leave matter
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by sley4life(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2008
The answer is this: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Chacal: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2008

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase?

Guys cannot disobey the simple laws of nature.
The novelty surrounding a new relationship wanes after a while. . . .
It's just like getting a new car. . . . .in the 1st few weeks, one can't take their hands/eyes off it but after a while the schitzo fades out.  cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding (Video) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.