Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100519 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 12:30am On Mar 10, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ D-reloaded and 4Him,

What is wrong with both of you? Abeg cut this shit jare. tongue

nna na wa o. I just dey reply in the spirit of the thread o. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 10, 2008
@david
i went to sleep for less than 2 hours and you're already causing trouble. . na wa o. . .plz, cut it out

@pataki
may i have the honor of asking you to cut it out? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2008
morenike09:

@david
i went to sleep for less than 2 hours and you're already causing trouble. . na wa o. . .plz, cut it out

yes ma'am. tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 10, 2008
4Him:

yes ma'am. tongue
thanks. . now if the thread can go back to its . . .w/e the hell it was. .

@post
ehrrrrrrrrrrrm, b/c on the long run, it was not worth it
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pahtahkee: 12:48am On Mar 10, 2008
morenike09:

@pataki
may i have the honor of asking you to cut it out? undecided

I am sure sleep has not eroded from your eyes finally. Go and get more of it. Jonah-ness angry

@ topic,

Because ladies do not have what it takes to take on the challenge the whole way. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 12:51am On Mar 10, 2008
It's a good thing homosexuality is on the rise in Nigeria then we wont have to hear about how horrible women are tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 10, 2008
oh pataki. . . stop witht the angry icon, its really not doing anything. . .you go and sleep, its 8 here, meaning your sleeping time overthere. . . losun jare. . mr wahala
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pahtahkee: 12:56am On Mar 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

It's a good thing homosexuality is on the rise in Nigeria then we wont have to hear about how horrible women are tongue

Are you spreading the gospel of Lesbianism here? This is more serious than I even thought of in the first place. undecided From cooking issues to homosexuality. This is horror. embarassed

Off to my bed. Before I read more evil and see more evil. shocked tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2008
Ok people Nwando,the angel of peace is here.
let's all have a group hug
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by pahtahkee: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2008
morenike09:

oh pataki. . . stop witht the angry icon, its really not doing anything. . .you go and sleep, its 8 here, meaning your sleeping time overthere. . . losun jare. . mr wahala

You had better go and learn how to face cooking your amala and egusi soup. Off to my bed now.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

Ok people Nwando,the angel of peace is here.
let's all have a group hug
LOL. . . . no hugs, i dnt like people touching me like that. . .let's punch each other in the face, that more like it cool cool
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 10, 2008
morenike09:

LOL. . . . no hugs, i dnt like people touching me like that. . .let's puch each other in the face, that more like it cool cool
yes, like you've tasted it before. . . make people that'd tasted it complain jo
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
You are very stupid
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

@morenike
You are very stupid
**yawn**another one of my fans. . .new IDS to start crying to me again. .
ok, just know that you lead in the stupidity. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 1:06am On Mar 10, 2008
Osisi, pray for these people. Please
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

Osisi, pray for these people. Please

even a vampire came from nowhere and attacks an innocent girl
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:08am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
your father!! you are the biggest slowpoke on Nairaland!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 10, 2008
morenike09:

**yawn**another one of my fans. . .new IDS to start crying to me again. .
ok, just know that you lead in the stupidity. . .

could be someone you turned down.
have mercy
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:09am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

morenike is not innocent.she deserves to be sucked! dry!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

i know. . .lil innocent me. . lol tongue tongue but this blood sucking thing must be one of my fans. . . they come in multiple IDs. . am tired o. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 1:11am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

why now bros? Forgive and forget haba.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

eh en? tell story story jo. . .so, how will you suck me. . .dry? with your teeth? cry cry will it hurt? cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:13am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
You will never know until a vampire is behind you, i hate familiars!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 1:13am On Mar 10, 2008
since when is multiple identity an "insult" seeing a good majority in this thread is guilty of it?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2008
4Him:

why now bros? Forgive and forget haba.

Looks like you know him
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 1:15am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

Looks like you know him

For where? Just looking out for my aburo.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:16am On Mar 10, 2008
@ re-loaded
beware of morenike, she is a familiar
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

since when is multiple identity an "insult" seeing a good majority in this thread is guilty of it?
omo, it was not meant as an insult. i said they come in multiple IDs to come back and attack me after i send them bleating. . undecided

@Nwando
he does not

vampire:

@ re-loaded
beware of morenike, she is a familiar
yes oh. . .am the big bad wolf. . . undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 1:17am On Mar 10, 2008
what the hell is a "Familiar"?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 10, 2008
4Him:

For where? Just looking out for my aburo.
thanks oh. . .but if you can send me a Lexus to run vampire over, i'll really much like that cry cry
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

what the hell is a "Familiar"?
something so sexy, that even the angels of God are jealous of
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2008
Right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.