Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (100516 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

could be someone you turned down.
have mercy
Lawd have mercy!!!! didn't know we were suppose to turn people up!! cry cry

D-reloaded:

Right.
lol grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
you think because you are on internet you can step on toes and abuse people any how, you are making a big mistake,
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

@morenike
you think because you are on internet you can step on toes and abuse people any how, you are making a big mistake,
**yawn** whatever. . . happy sunday to you to. i already know who this person is. . .so he finally banned you? mrs unbannable and mrs i can post anything w/o breaking the rules. ,
anywaz, HAPPY SUNDAY to you too kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 1:26am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire aka WinnerGal, what is a familiar?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:27am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
you think because you are on internet you can step on toes and abuse people any how, you are making a big mistake, i am very close.you wont know what hit you.i swear

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

@morenike
you think because you are on internet you can step on toes and abuse people any how, you are making a big mistake, i am very close.you wont know what hit you.i swear
OK. . . . undecided you should see me now. . .i almost dumped my popcorn and sprite on the floor when i read your threat
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Play(m): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2008
D-reloaded:

what is a familiar?

A spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:30am On Mar 10, 2008
you will not know whatt hit you
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 1:30am On Mar 10, 2008
like a black cat?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

if you can hit me anytime, why dnt you do it now. . .make i send you burning with the holy ghost fire. . let me hear an AMEN!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Play(m): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2008
Yes.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

ROFL
you no fit defeat the girl with mouth,you turn to witchery?
nigerians sef.

morenike I fit borrow you my mountain of fire prayer booklets grin
they work!
before she knows it people will be eating rice,waving her bye bye and singing "it is well with my soul" grin
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

they work!
before she knows it people will be eating rice and singing "it is well with my soul" grin
rotflmfao. . .it is well, it is well, with my soul with my soul. . .it is well, it is well, with my soul. . .AMEN!! grin grin

@VAMPIRE
MANY HAVE TRIED, ALL HAVE PERISHED. .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 10, 2008
back to sender my sister.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2008
@D-reloaded
  Do you worship mephistophelese??

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

they work!
before she knows it people will be eating rice,waving her bye bye and singing "it is well with my soul" grin

grin grin Oya Morenike sleep with Psalm 91 under ur pillow this night.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 1:46am On Mar 10, 2008
THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!
Who is this person?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Play(m): 1:47am On Mar 10, 2008
In what way biko kwa ?
Most people put their best foot forward initially.
It's only natural to do so
As they say,you don't have a second chance to make a first impression Cool
Men do it,women do it.

Those men that beat their wives do you think if he landed her a dirty slap at the first date,she'll return for a second ?

I still maintain that most men who lose interest in a woman only wanted her for her "forbidden fruit" and once they got it,there was no need to keep pursing what they already have.

Maybe women are too keen to "put their best foot forward." grin When the men see the real person behind the mask,they lose interest.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
stop this crap, nobody is threatneing morenike, a person that will truly deal with her needs not talk too much, by the way, with the way she talks anyhow, It is obvious she has no place with the God of heaven she is seeking to run to, she is  just a lousy person, well its a matter of time
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 10, 2008
4Him:

grin grin Oya Morenike sleep with Psalm 91 under your pillow this night.
David, when do i not sleep with it. . . especially when that monstrous Dog my neighbor keeps as pet always be barking shocked shocked

@vampire
na gothic ni o, na herbalist ni o, na aje ni o. . .they all bow down to one God. now omo, if you tell me that you're from Ikun-Ekiti, i'll understand. like i said, many have tried, all have perished. i still live today, all of them said,i wnt live past my one year. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy again, let me hear Amen!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:51am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
stop this crap, nobody is threatneing morenike, a person that will truly deal with her needs not talk too much, by the way, with the way she talks anyhow, It is obvious she has no place with the God of heaven she is seeking to run to, she is  just a lousy person, well its a matter of time
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Him(m): 1:52am On Mar 10, 2008
4 Play:

Maybe women are too keen to "put their best foot forward." grin When the men see the real person behind mask,they lose interest.

Nwando didnt really get my point, there is a difference between putting ur best foot forward and trying to paint a deliberately false impression.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 10, 2008
nwando:

back to sender my sister.

sender dnt need more of it, they're all chasing her as it is . . .back to Satan!!
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 1:55am On Mar 10, 2008
4Him:

THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!
Who is this person?
stop the blood spilling, am just a member of www.satannet.con/forum, and has been learning great things over the years from the forum, i made a few pals on this forum and was told this morenike is lousy, she will soon get the messege thry other mediums
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 10, 2008
vampire:

stop the blood spilling, am just a member of www.satannet.con/forum, and has been learning great things over the years from the forum, i made a few pals on this forum and was told this morenike is lousy, she will soon get the messege thry other mediums
make sure you tell them to scatter scatter b/c i have something greater than their Idols
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 10, 2008
oh watever. . .now that you've delivered your message, chillax and let's enjoy the thread. . . kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by vampire(m): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2008
@morenike
  you have no protection with Man,God or satan, you wont beat the devil at his own game, you can only seek spiritual forces with clean hands.your hands are stained.you lack protection, you are harmless.i pity you
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by 4Play(m): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2008
@4Him

Exactly.Many women are too keen to create a false impression.Look at them,everything about them is fake-hair,nails,eyelids,lips,e.t.c grin grin

Men do create false impressions but the key here is that we are the ones who put the efforts to do the "chase." If after
such efforts,we find out that the woman is not what she portrayed herself to be,we are entitled to "lose interest."

All women need to do is decide who amongst their "chasers" they want to be with.Very little effort needed.They start putting efforts after, not prior, the relationship has taken off.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2008
Rofl I have fought with so many people since I registered on NL, but not once have I stepped on the tail of a member of Lucifer's coven.

Morenike, see what your mouth has caused. Please tell your friend to leave. Im getting goose bumps

Lmfao. Ko lo we ori si odo
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2008
@D-R
dnt mind the babe. . .

@4play
4 Play:

@4Him

Exactly.Many women are too keen to create a false impression.Look at them,everything about them is fake-hair,nails,eyelids,lips,e.t.c grin grin

Men do create false impressions but the key here is that we are the ones who put the efforts to do the "chase." If after
such efforts,we find out that the woman is not what she portrayed herself to be,we are entitled to "lose interest."

All women need to do is decide who amongst their "chasers" they want to be with.Very little effort needed.They start putting efforts after, not prior, the relationship has taken off.
you're so 105% correct. . .
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? by Dreloaded(f): 2:04am On Mar 10, 2008
4Play, even when we pick the ones worthy of our time, the sore losers still go around claiming "yea well she wasnt worth it anyway" so make I hear word.

But like I said before, if the girl or whoever is still fronting AFTER accepting the dude as being someone she wanted then something is wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.