Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage (11967 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by MissyB3(f): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2012
For better . . . For worse. cheesy
You see an indecisive woman, I see a committed woman. tongue
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by andyanders: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2012
Go to SCOAN for deliverance as both of you need deliverance. This is not ordinary as maybe he could be having spiritual wife or you spiritual husband that is tormenting your home.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2012
andyanders:

Go to SCOAN for deliverance as both of you need deliverance. This is not ordinary as maybe he could be having spiritual wife or you spiritual husband that is tormenting your home.
Somebody please slap me
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by cold(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2012
So God pointed you in the direction of this man but failed to forewarn you of his condition.Na wa o,see how religion poisons everything
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by blank(f): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2012
You can get the marriage annulled meaning it will never register that you were married so you won't be a divorcee if that is what you are scared about. Na u use him thing do juju? Why are u so insistent on staying with him?
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by idnole4(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2012
@ OP God is fighting on your behalf. Don't draw yourself backward! Just move on, and HE will lead you to the promise land.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2012
In my quest for psychological knowledge I've found out that the deepest craving in the human nature are "the feelings of importance and the sex urge" You have obviously not been getting any of this, and if you're not you are close to death. Life is nothing for any human without this. Everything everyone ever did spring from two motives: the sex urge and the feeling of importance. He's not making you feel important and not AKPAKING you. Get the heck outa that man's life. And never be scared of getting another man. Napolleon Hill said "anything a man can think and conceive, that he can achieve" you will get a better hubby if you think you can, Lets come to christianity, my Pastor Chris Oyakhilome said "Fear considers, faith jumps" Your fears are making you consider, but your faith is week. Activate your faith now and jump at the opportunity before you, Am out of here.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by waistbead: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2012
Nne,u say because of ur f, ken spiritual life and belief u no bleep ur DH?ur name is SORRY grin.This is why bleeping is VERY VERY important b4 tying d knot LOL.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by waistbead: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2012
Nne,u say because of ur f, ken spiritual life and belief u no bleep ur DH?ur name is SORRY grin.This is why bleeping is VERY VERY important b4 tying d knot LOL.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2012
@Ugom30

Please Divorce ! I dont mince word. Its the natural thing to do!
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Sagamite(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2012
andyanders:

You are a cretin!

You need to destroy your brain in a publicly safe way.

Go and beg a truck driver on Ikorodu road to drive his truck slowly over your head laid on con-tar to scatter and destroy your brain, but make sure you have begged Lagos state government beforehand to send public health officials to be present and immediately decontaminate the brain waste with chemicals so we don't get another person infected.

I can't believe this cretin has a right to vote. Democracy my arse!
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You need to destroy your brain in a publicly safe way.

Go and beg a truck driver on Ikorodu road to drive his truck slowly over your head laid on con-tar to scatter and destroy your brain, but make sure you have begged Lagos state government beforehand to send public health officials to present and immediately decontaminate the brain waste with chemicals so we don't get another person infected.

I can't believe this cretin has a right to vote. Democracy my arse!
Abeg make dem no sack me from work this morning
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2012
SEE WHY I SUPPORT SERIOUS KNACKING BEFORE MARRIAGE?

OP move on already,honestly wonder why you ain't celebrating,duh!.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by kolaoloye(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2012
I got the shock of my life as I was reading through some of  the contributions made by some people that called themselves Christians.
If this couple were truly wedded in a 'living church' divorce is not allowed unless on the ground of adultery or death.
What God has joined together let no man put asunder.

@ OP
This is your cross, carry it and lay it down at the feet of the Lord Jesus.
He said " call upon me in the day of trouble and I will answer thee,greater and mighty things which thou knoweth not I will show thee".
He will neither leave thee nor forsake thee. Remember also MATT. 7:7. May the good Lord help you IJN.

I rest my case.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Even without knacking there is a way to feel if the thing stands attention. Haba, if a man is attracted to you sometimes at your mere sight the thing will do 21 gun salute, talkless of when you hug or kiss. Didnt have sex with my hubby before we married but i always got a 21 gun salute when he sees me, poor man and cold showers became best friends.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2012
@poster

You are very stooopid.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by igbaodun: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Lets knack
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Busybody2(f): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2012
Ugo, ignore all the sanctimonuous holier than thou messages from those posters with their perfect unblemish life, asking you what you want. There is nothing wrong in you coming out to seek respite for your soul, most especially when you have only been married a year only to see your marriage disintegrate before you and you are struggling to place just one finger on what could have possibly gone wrong. And it is perfectly rational to think out loudly maybe you were somewhat to blame, so feel free to keep unburdening your mind.

Don't worry Sistergirl, the fault does not lie with you and you have bent over backwards to try your best to no avail. My take on this is that since the dude and his family appear to be nonchalant over the whole issue, ITS EITHER YOUR HUSBAND IS GAY OR  your MIL has used his pendulum for money rituals, hence their blaise blaise attitude. Remember this is Nigeria we are talking about here, I also went on that thing called facebook this weekend my oh my, it seems a sizable portion of the Nigerian men there are gay, even those with married status and children too, I swear. So if your Hubby falls into this category, oh well. . .nothing wrong with being gay in my own book, each to their own tent. . .

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

I disagree, never suPported knacking before marriage. How many times do you wanno get knacked? After knacking for 3 yrs the man abandons you then you find another person and knack before you know it, the relationship is over.

Abstinence has always been the best practice if you can do it, if not? Who cares
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by igbaodun: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2012
jennykadry:

I disagree, never suPported knacking before marriage. How many times do you wanno get knacked? After knacking for 3 yrs he man abandons you then you find another person and knack before you know it, the relationship is over.

Abstinence have always been the best practice if you can do it, if not? Who cares

Even if you abstain, and you two get married, after knacking you for three years if he wants to abandon you he can still do it . I readlly dont get your point. Knacking before marriage is always good jor.

Enjoy:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFC9E3Tf7Cw?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

Esinmi isokuso, Esinmi jagbajantis.
Long live Asakasa Baba.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2012
Then I know the person I knacked is my husband. I hate it when Christians are selective readers, sex before marriage has never been right. If your husband abandons you, you havent done anything wrong . You kept your part of the agreement.

Abstinence has always been the key. The more abstinence there is, the less crying after been dumped
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2012
jennykadry:

I disagree, never suPported knacking before marriage. How many times do you wanno get knacked? After knacking for 3 yrs the man abandons you then you find another person and knack before you know it, the relationship is over.

Abstinence has always been the best practice if you can do it, if not? Who cares
My dear everyone have what he\she believes so i get your point but it doesn't change that even a man who married a virgin can still leave her after marriage and a man who married a wh ore can stick with her till death so its a 50\50 thing.

igbaodun:

Lets knack
Did you read anywhere in my post that i need a knacking partner?abeg o the anaconda i have is enough for me. tongue

debrief08:

Even without knacking there is a way to feel if the thing stands attention. Haba, if a man is attracted to you sometimes at your mere sight the thing will do 21 gun salute, talkless of when you hug or kiss. Didnt Be Intimate with my hubby before we married but i always got a 21 gun salute when he sees me, poor man and cold showers became best friends.
Yeah i totally feel you but I'm sure you know some over zealous xtians believe a peck on can lead you to the hottest part of HELL,anyhow omo me go be intimate before signing any form o. grin cool
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by mutter(f): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2012
I thank God for you poster cheesy
What you need to do is thank God for redemption and ever forward, never backward.
You have been saved from years of agony
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by igbaodun: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

Did you read anywhere in my post that i need a knacking partner?abeg o the anaconda i have is enough for me. tongue

I was just offering my anaconda in case you need one to enter you from behind .   .   .  my offer remains if you ever need it.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by igbaodun: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2012
mutter:

I thank God for you poster cheesy
What you need to do is thank God for redemption and ever forward, never backward.
You have been saved from years of agony

Please leave God out of the man-made problems the poster got herself into. A little common sense would have saved her all the agony she caused herself. Fools! Fools!! Foools
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by SamMilla1(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2012
Hello jennykadri, it has been ages. Hope you are good,
Let us hypocritize a little bit over this topic,
Should there be a way for a lady to check if a man's JT is alright before jumping into marriage or should she just hope that it works, Just a question. You know maybe, the ladies who doesnt want to pre knack should tell their guys to pull down their pants while they gage the diiick for proper working condition.
I believe abstinence is word that works for some people and doesnt work for some people. Its just a matter of belief and faith. We cant all agree that it is the best because it clearly did not work for the OP. Then i saw some posts where people told her to carry the problem to Jesus, how does he solve this one ?
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by SamMilla1(m): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2012
Should there be a way for a lady to check if a man's JT is alright before jumping into marriage or should she just hope that it works, Just a question. You know maybe, the ladies who doesnt want to pre knack should tell their guys to pull down their pants while they gage the diiick for proper working condition.
I believe abstinence is word that works for some people and doesnt work for some people. Its just a matter of belief and faith. We cant all agree that it is the best because it clearly did not work for the OP. Then i saw some posts where people told her to carry the problem to Jesus, how does he solve this one ?
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2012
igbaodun:

I was just offering my anaconda in case you need one to enter you from behind .   .   .  my offer remains if you ever need it.
No thanks man,i won't need it.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2012
Try what feminine A and zilja said. If it works out and ur husband recommits to d marriage, well and good. If he still insists on leaving, then read 1Cor.7:12-15 carefully. Note particularly verse 15- if an unbelieving married partner 'departs' ,that is, leaves d marriage and does not come, d other partner is not under bondage, that is, d law binding d later to d former no longer applies. My own undertanding of it. If all u said is true, then I ask what are still doing with that baby of man? Cant u see that perhaps God is delivering u. Dont take my word, let d Bible and d Holy Spirit guide u
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by igbaodun: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2012
freecocoa:

No thanks man,i won't need it.

Dont knock what you have not tried.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Okontami: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2012
shocked grin Freecocoa Why are all the men in the house dey hunger and thirst for your PUNANNY u are at the danger of being gang banged. In order to escape this , Just come home to PAPA (OKONTAMI)
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by kolaoloye(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2012
Sam Milla:

1. Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

2. Mark 10:27
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / How Often Do You Say "I Love You" In The Family?? / Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.