Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage (11962 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
are you guys discussing me like I am not on this forum? angry
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by denzel2009: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2012
coogar:

jenny was once in europe. we used to attend night vigils together back in the days. . .
why don't you ask jenny instead of assuming?

When Jenny was anywhere around EMEA, her v-plates were still intact(I have pictures to back this up). You might have played with her babylons o, that's beyond the scope of this report. cheesy
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by amtheone(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2012
@Op

Its so sad that u marry a mumy's boy and the influence of his mum is much that ur husband does not have life without her mum. There is nothing wrong with marrying a virgin, but I hate when put up with cover-up story.

The guy deceived u in the first place because he knew quite alrite u would have walk away. And in ur life u never dream of divorce, but here u are. Its really so sad. U need a lot of encouragement most especially from ur family at this moment and those close to u.

Rite now, u have two prayer points:
1. His mum should free him
2. His manhood be active and functional.

Its only when this two points are addressed then u can even talk about any other thing in the union. because rite u are still living in ur ideal world. U prayed so hard to get this husband and u finally have it, but now u are being faced with th greatest shock of ur life. I wonder how u live everyday of ur life. I just imagine how u wish it was a nitemare.

I pray that God will guide u in taking rite decision, because we live in decision that we take - good or bad.

Be strong!

NOTE: All single ladies, when a guy is telling u so much stories, pls try and find out some of the so nice story in order to save ur life in the future. Dont allow anybody destroy ur life for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by maryswags: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2012
Some women sha! U shuldnt be askin for advice on this, don't u have some self esteem? A man cannot perform his function in bed and even financially, yet his mum isn't ashamed 2 brag about him.my dear if I were u,I'll take a long walk away!, wot kind of rubbish is dat? Dis is a battle u can't win oo my dear, I've heard of stories of such stupid mothers in law, but in such a case where d man is so chicken hearted, its gonna b hard to win! Wot kind of man will leave his wife and run to stay wit his mother @ 35 Na wah ooooooo! Some men are not worthy 2 b called men shaaa!

1 Like

Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2012
If you are a christian and you are confused then the scripture is very clear on this.

Anyone who does not provide for their relatives and especially for their own household,has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.1 Tim 5:8

But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances;God has called us to live in peace. 1 corinthians 7:15

As you know your husband has become worse than an unbeliever. You did not break your marital vows he did. You are no longer bound to him. There should be no confusion in your mind be at peace and start breathing again. I will only advise you do the divorce properly before he jets out of the country. A better man will find you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / Pregnant Women / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.