Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage (11964 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by shumno(f): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ poster take ayodele's advice.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by queensmith: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
igbaodun:

You call yourself a christian? Why is his ED problem a big deal? Why cant you have an ASEXUAL relationship and believe in God to provide kids for you the way God did for Mary and Joseph?

LMAO!!! i hope your joking. . . please tell me your joking? rotf!!!
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
This is why you should test drive before buying a car.

You mean you are still a virgin several months after marriage?
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by moremi2008(m): 4:17am On Feb 29, 2012
This is an incredibly tragic story. I heard of a similar case last year; the lady married a virgin and then discovered her husband couldn't perform.

@ OP - Prayerfully surrender this marriage. There is nothing in it for you. God will provide you with a real husband.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by cfours: 5:15am On Feb 29, 2012
I do not support sex before marriage. but come on it's not rocket science. you don't need to have [i]se[/i]x to see an e[i]rec[/i]tion on a guy.

coogar:

impregnate the girl before marriage, duh!

see your mouth like puff puff
how many girls have you impregnated?
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by moremi2008(m): 5:19am On Feb 29, 2012
c.fours:

I do not support sex before marriage. but come on it's not rocket science. you don't need to have [i]se[/i]x to see an e[i]rec[/i]tion on a guy.

E[i]r[/i]ection is a SIN in some churches! She must have been really proud that she had never caught her bf sinning! Little did she know. . .
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Hugos: 5:26am On Feb 29, 2012
Pls ask your mother-inlaw to walk out of your marriage,simple.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by coogar: 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2012
c.fours:

how would you see it? electron microscope?

see your face like a tattoo drawn on a scrotum.
i have impregnated a dozen - so what are you going to do about it?
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by denzel2009: 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
coogar:

see your face like a tattoo drawn on a scrotum.
i have impregnated a dozen - so what are you going to do about it?

That's not far from the truth cheesy
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by debosky(m): 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
Why are people talking like getting married is a decision made on a whim?

She needs to get to the bottom of the issue and try to save her marriage first before throwing in the towel.

If the man is unwilling to reconcile and work out the issues, then there's no point. ED is terrible, but it can be treated.

I don't know about people saying she can't get a divorce - it's not preferable but in a case of deception and refusing to reconcile I think God will understand. Marriage is not an end in itself.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by cfours: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2012
coogar:

keep exposing yourself.
now everybody knows that we need an electron microscope to see your e[i]recti[/i]on
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by queensmith: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2012
c.fours:

Lol- soo true. But the op is religous don't teach her stuff lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
The quicker you replace your spiritual sense with your God given common sense the better
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by coogar: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2012
c.fours:

keep exposing yourself.
now everybody knows that we need an electron microscope to see your e[i]recti[/i]on

you must have cobwebs in your central nervous system.
stay there and be gaping at people's erections. . . .what a tyke!
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by cfours: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2012
^ i'm so sorry about your erectile dysfunction. God will answer your prayers so gbo?
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by debosky(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2012
Coogar say it aint so. cheesy
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by coogar: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
c.fours:

^ i'm so sorry about your erectile dysfunction. God will answer your prayers so gbo?

you can teleport yourself to my lair and let's see if you won't end up with a pelvic dislocation.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
Lmao.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by debosky(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2012
coogar:

you can teleport yourself to my lair and let's see if you won't end up with a pelvic dislocation.

As a result of beating, kicking or some other cause? grin
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by coogar: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

As a result of beating, kicking or some other cause? grin

remorseless ferocious fuckin! cool
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by debosky(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2012
What if c.fours is a man? cheesy
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
lmao. The lines you guys are using here is cracking me up. Remorseless ashewosss grin grin grin

debosky:

bauahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Coogar, na so you like backyard emergency exit reach? cheesy
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by coogar: 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
debosky:

she is a chic. . . .i am 100% sure of it.
and if he happens to be a dude, may God help his homoerotic ways of peering into the pants of other men.

jennykadry:

lmao. The lines you guys are using here is cracking me up. Remorseless ashewosss grin grin grin

i am purely heterosexual.
debosky would tell you 5 or 8 things about my sexcapades.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by isis2: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2012
Na wa o. All sorts of things are happening.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by cfours: 3:29am On Mar 04, 2012
no comment.

jennykadry:

grin
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by denzel2009: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2012
coogar:

she is a chic. . . .i am 100% sure of it.
and if he happens to be a dude, may God help his homoerotic ways of peering into the pants of other men.

i am purely heterosexual.
debosky would tell you 5 or 8 things about my sexcapades.
You think Jenny doesn't know about your sexcapades? Bro she is well informed, take it from me! wink
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by teewai27: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
@ topic. Pls move on with ur life. Some men are not worth the heartache. Besides he will only be a liability to u financially and sexually. Maybe his mom wants to find him treatment abroad and he's too ashamed to face u. Good luck.
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by coogar: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
denzel2009:

You think Jenny doesn't know about your sexcapades? Bro she is well informed, take it from me! wink

jenny is part of the sexcapade!

c.fours:

no comment.

i thought as much!
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2012
Denzel egbe enu'e dake joooo. What do I know? I have got my virginity ceritficate to show for it. So you and coogar better get your facts straight. cool
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by agiboma(f): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2012
igbaodun:

You call yourself a christian? Why is his ED problem a big deal? Why cant you have an ASEXUAL relationship and believe in God to provide kids for you the way God did for Mary and Joseph?

lol, omg, smh, wow u r soo not serious r u shocked
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by denzel2009: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
coogar:

jenny is part of the sexcapade!

You've not been to aussie yet, so I disagree to agree!

jennykadry:

Denzel egbe enu'e dake joooo. What do I know? I have got my virginity ceritficate to show for it. So you and coogar better get your facts straight. cool

You. . . . I know when you lost your v-plates. But, you know too much madam. Abi, you want me to substantiate? wink
Re: Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage by coogar: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
denzel2009:

You've not been to aussie yet, so I disagree to agree!

jenny was once in europe. we used to attend night vigils together back in the days. . .
why don't you ask jenny instead of assuming?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Do You Say "I Love You" In The Family?? / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.