Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of (12069 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by ponti93(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Being a fine boy:

Although, being a handsome guy has it's own perks, there are some things that you experience.

1. First of all, the life of a fine boy is a sad and lonely one. It's harder for you to find love than the average regular looking guy.
(some gals... they just tell u straight to u face that dating a fine boy is stress to them... Like I don't understand... just for show off the my boo is cute finish but can't date him)
Fine boys are friendzoned more than any other human being on the face of the earth

2. Women generally don't take you seriously. No matter how romantic you try to be or how sincere your feelings towards them are, They assume u want to play with them or trying to toy with their feelings.
You'll be sitting there single, sad and lonely with your fineboyness looking @all those ugly guys happily in relationships

3. To women of the world, You're a play boy. Don't even try to fight it. All fine boys are players. You tell a girl you love her, she goes like,

"Aww how many girls have you told that today?"

Relationships are not for you. You're better as a chop and clean mouth side booty nigga.

4. When you finally manage to find a girlfriend that takes you serious, she doesn't ever seem to trust you.....She stalks you on facebook and instagram all day. The moment you drop your phone, she's scrolling through your call log
your WhatsApp and checking your DMs. She's constantly looking for incriminating evidence to indict you with; and even when she doesn't find one, She still says you're a player... Now to her you are king of destroying evidence.

5. You always have girlfriends you've never met or don't remember asking out. Sometimes, you don't even know these women. But nobody believes you have nothing with them because you're fine boy. You're a terrible liar.

(I personally almost died from this one! Rhamcee Munah can you relate??)

6. People never believe you when you tell them you're broke. They'll be like, "Why you go talk say you no get money na? As you fine like this" .... As if recession is afraid of fine faces.

7. People often think you're gay. It's even worse if you're light skinned. Gay men always make passes at you....(those @#**!!?@!)

8. Older women assume you're a gigolo. This one is quite flattering but still, come on! You're old enough to be my mother!

9. Some people always assume you don't have sense. You're like Kevin from Ghost Busters.
You're this ornamental human that's only good at looking good and nothing else. That's why most fine boys end up as models and actors. (No shade to models and actors.

10. If your boss happens to be a man, he'll hate you. He'll think the only thing he's paying you for is to shag all your female coworkers.

11. Your neighbors are always snitching on you. Nothing will end your relationship faster than having your girlfriend interact with them. These people don't know the difference between 'just friends' and 'girlfriend.

12. Last but not least, you're constantly sexually harassed by females. Right from when you were a child. But you can't even complain Or do anything because a man can never be sexually assaulted according to Nigerian mentality.

So when you see girls complaining on Facebook about thirsty men sliding in their DMs you just shake your your head and think to yourself, "Woman, you have no idea".

So, if you still think a handsome face is nothing but a bed of roses, think again.

I dinor say I am a fine boy oooo... Just relating somebody's experience.

Have a nice weekend o...

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Apus: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ugly and proud cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Number 1 and 2 he just be like say you they talk to me cry

I swear I Don tire. Everything just tire me cry
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by alegbeleye(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
e no easy. I can relate
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Mikylopez(f): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm not so pretty . buh it's quite difficult trying to explain you are single and if u eventually get into a relationship ur partner or friends of ur partner automatically turn into a stalker or fbi agent invading ur privacy
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by DozieInc(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
I could relate bruh.
Two beautiful ladies (sisters actually) came to the shop the other day, to buy wine and things in preparation for the trad wedding of the elder one.
So we were really chatting fine, cracking jokes and all with my eyes on the other one. After the purchases I was "begging" for her number stylishly (yea I didn't have a girlfriend) The elder sister noticed it and over to join in the convo, I thought she would make things easier but these were her words " Esty he is a handsome and he even looks innocent but this type ehn they will later show you their true color and hurt you badly".
Na so she take put sand for my garri be dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by STILESGANG: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Say what you know, girls don't friendzone good looking guys, they may be afraid to date you but they still end up being with you. They can't control it, it's reflex. lipsrsealed

And don't ask me how I know. Gat no time for unnecessary mentions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by deathstroke(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
I'm not so pretty . buh it's quite difficult trying to explain you are single and if u eventually get into a relationship ur partner or friends of ur partner automatically turn into a stalker or fbi agent invading ur privacy

U must be lie mohammed's daughter

5 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Mikylopez(f): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
deathstroke:

U must be lie mohammed's daughter
brother are u trying to deny ur dad?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by deathstroke(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
brother are u trying to deny ur dad?
Common pretty,cant u get the sarcasm?
Don't tell me you didn't grin
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2017
no 1,2,3 op, its really tiring..Nothing hurts more than these things. Till these very moment and at these my agae, have never foronce ha that girl have always loved.. what can a man do?
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by McBrooklyn(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2017

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 11, 2017
DozieInc:
I could relate bruh.
Two beautiful ladies (sisters actually) came to the shop the other day, to buy wine and things in preparation for the trad wedding of the elder one.
So we were really chatting fine, cracking jokes and all with my eyes on the other one. After the purchases I was "begging" for her number stylishly (yea I didn't have a girlfriend) The elder sister noticed it and over to join in the convo, I thought she would make things easier but these were her words " Esty he is a handsome and he even looks innocent but this type ehn they will later show you their true color and hurt you badly".
Na so she take put sand for my garri be dat.
choi .. so for your mind now you fine ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by nelsonebby(m): 3:25am On Feb 11, 2017
crap

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by rawpadgin(m): 3:49am On Feb 11, 2017
in m.i abaga's voice
see worwor pikin dey form handsome

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by midehi2(f): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2017
very true
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2017
now they will all come here claiming fine grin brother no.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by seunny4lif(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2017
grin grin
Mikylopez:

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by seunny4lif(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2017
Ugly and proud cool cool cool
I know I worwor
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by escapefromusa(f): 6:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Apus:

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Damilare5882(m): 6:58am On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm ..true .. I know dah feelings
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by jakandeola(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Mikylopez:
lier u ar preett and I can neva belive u didnt have a bobo
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Kingsley1000(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2017
we fine boys know
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by DozieInc(m): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Decypher:
choi .. so for your mind now you fine ?
Haahaaah
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by princefunmmy(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2017
That No 10
. My former boss(female) was gossiping about me that I was doing fine boy at work, that I too dey dress... Imagine o, which kind dress mechanical engineer wan wear for work wey go be say he dey do fine boy

4 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by mrDvO(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2017
u dnt rily get frndzoned...unless u want to. u still get knacks, jst dat mst ll b scared f getting serz wit u...

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by oglalasioux(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Thanks, OP. I feel better now I know I don't stand alone.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Yinkey6(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Baba Happy Weekend, Sir.
Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by Fuqman(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2017
LMAO... Every Tom, Dick and Harry working hard to relate with the scenario.

7 Likes

Re: 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of by TheSecretary: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2017
princefunmmy:
That No 10
. My former boss(female) was gossiping about me that I was doing fine boy at work, that I too dey dress... Imagine o, which kind dress mechanical engineer wan wear for work wey go be say he dey do fine boy
Lol... maybe ur overalls dey attract am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] / Two Naked Chicks Seen Walking Around The Street(pictures) / Refusing A Marriage Proposal Based On Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.