Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,318 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (45087 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by tjbll91: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mr TBJ. God is watching u o

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by zangiff(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
the prophet part 1
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Herbiodun09: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
I hope by tomorrow someone won't come up here and say T.B Joshua predicted that not evri1 dat sleep@nyt would wake up the next day! RUBBISH. How did this shit get to d front page sef! YAK!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by mkmyers45(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
MELAA: whether u are thomas or not, dat would nt change d prophecy from coming to pass. Sorry to all doubting thomas, ur insult will not stop the man of from prophecing.
Mofo..hw does a rebrodcast of something mean prophecy?
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Btunde009: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
God will help!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by ebamma(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
prophet of doom, doing what he knows how to do best.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by princeonx: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
The more I hear about this TB guy the more I seriously dislike him!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by kellyblair: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
hunkyjohn: Hmmmmm. And on the 3rd of June, a local flight from Abuja to Lagos crashed with about 153 people on board! Can anyone confirm if there were any government officials on the flight?
I'm a Corper serving in a barracks, the C.O of our we were just alerted by the beagle that he was involved in the crash. So, i think it's true.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
U shld be prophesisin were de hell those bh is
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by waja(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
T.B. Joshua, please, whenever there is this type of prediction (though we are not praying for it), tell the masses @ large not only your members so that we can avert it 2ru prayers.

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Ozegbe(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
seun please create trash section for threads like this
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by otokx(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Not now, not again
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by jaydude(f): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
We should realise that the days are evil. Whether Tb joshua is real or fake was it too much 2 pray 2 avert the evil? I read about dat prophecy some months back and lots off ppl were openin deir teeth callin him a fake man as if dats d issue. All of those busy callin men of God fake do u knw where u will end up after d judgement of God?

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by AdeniyiA(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
those that critisize u beta b be reading dt psalm 91 n reject sins or else, i tell u, u're not safe from calamities IF u're not in christ. absence of christ means presence of crisis. people's sins are too much, n u expect a gud prophecy,. TEL ME IF U WERE TOLD U WIL B A MILLIONNAIRE TOMORO, WONT U EXHIBIT A LACKADAISICAL ATTITUDE TO HARDWORK? b wise my friends...
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by AdeniyiA(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
those that critisize u beta b be reading dt psalm 91 n reject sins or else, i tell u, u're not safe from calamities IF u're not in christ. Absence of christ means presence of crisis. people's sins are too much, n u expect a gud prophecy,. TEL ME IF U WERE TOLD U WIL B A MILLIONNAIRE TOMORO, WONT U EXHIBIT A LACKADAISICAL ATTITUDE TO HARDWORK? b wise my friends...

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by deleo16(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
jaydude: We should realise that the days are evil. Whether Tb joshua is real or fake was it too much 2 pray 2 avert the evil? I read about dat prophecy some months back and lots off ppl were openin deir teeth callin him a fake man as if dats d issue. All of those busy callin men of God fake do u knw where u will end up after d judgement of God?
2ru talk even me typing now the lesson here is we should be prayerful ooo we dont now what might happen unless we shoud stick to God
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by kasiem(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
Poster, make we celebrate am say he predicted death of 150 souls? Ok, na so i go take celebrate ur death cos my pastor go soon predict urs. T.b is just looking for relevance like elrufai.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Sagamite(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
I predict there would be a union strike in Nigeria in the foreseeable future.

Put your money in my account for prayers.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
True
kasiem: Poster, make we celebrate am say he predicted death of 150 souls? Ok, na so i go take celebrate ur death cos my pastor go soon predict urs. T.b is just looking for relevance like elrufai.
grin
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
when the men of God speak the wise listen. Most prophesies given by TB Joshua are negative because those that the ones that need urgent attention. Do you expect him to keep saying you will buy a car tomorrow or Nigeria will be among the 20 most developed economy in the world by the year 2020 when God has not said that and even if God has said that i think he needs to emphasize on the difficulties that might avert the plan of God so that it could be averted. Prophets say the mind of God at a particular point in time but a corresponding actions need to be taken by the people concerned. We often take God's words for granted Like Prophet TB joshua,He says what he alone cannot change to the public and the people in concern need to follow instructions and pray together for God's mercy. Both since the people in concern do not believe in him as a true prophet, what do you expect to happen to such prophesies?? Really the problem is that they dont believe in the instant miracles that happen through him and they have actually forgot that more of that happened in the bible by God's prophets like Moses, Peter, Elijah and the rest and God said we shall experience more in this our generation if we believe. Holy spirit gives discernment to each person to know the right from the wrong. Follow your heart and hear from Holy spirit before judging into conclusion on anybody. God will help Nigeria in this trying period and i say may the gentle souls of the departed rest in perfect peace..Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
I wonder the kind of pastor that celebrates the death of people. . . SOB angry
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Awofilip: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
I think irrespective of the messenger of a vision, we should all pray against the negative visions together. Lets look at the message and not the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by omosexy1: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
I suggest this T.B Joshua stuff should stop. It is become disgusting
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by iammodel(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Anybody can prophesy about what is going to hapon in the future based on knowledge, magical power & when a man of God is said to prophesy about wat will hapon in the future i believe firstly: dat they speak based on what has been revealed to them by God; secondly: it is God who honours the words of His Prophets and make them come to reality(as concerning what He has not revealed to them already). My point is simply that God is not an author of confusion. God will give a warning of an impending danger concerning a specific person(s) in order to save, only if it's nt heeded to dat it does occur or still, if He wants to do otherwise(maybe He wants to punish). I'm nt in the position to judge who is a true MOG or not,bt was this prophesy specific about a particular airplane(and if yes the authorities should have been notified). This claim coming after the incidence is like an advert. If it was not made known to the public prior to the incidence to avert it den watz the aim now? Or if it was to save the members of that particular congregation it should better be left at that level as well. There's no need for this kind of publicity at all.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ awofilip, you have said it all..i hope our people will listen...we are the ones doing ourselves really
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by gbadexy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
I won't post any negative comment about this tb joshua but let the people that post this kind of thread always post such predictions before the event happens.
It doesn't have to be on front page,the link to such thread can be posted after such predictions eventually happen so we can confirm authenticity f such claims.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ gbadeflex, that is a good conservation..anybody who hears such prophesies including myself should get us informed on this forum so that we could pass it to the appropriate quarters and pray along with them because it is not every home that has a cable or watch Emmanuel TV channel at home..
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Kebson(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
Absolutely rubbish...prophecy my foot...come...wat wrong wit dis T.B dude...can't he just prophecise better thing...like nigeria go better in june or B H issue go end in july...na alsways yeye yeye bad news ...nonsense...I don't believe in all dis shiiiiiiits men...am Out....
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by owobokiri(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
T.B Joshuah again? Today of all days? Cut the crap!Predicting a plane crash in Nigeria and Indonesia is as hard as predicting that a pregnant woman would give birth to a baby. When i came back to Nigeria weeks ago, i made it a point of duty to avoid local flights. Very inconviniencing, but i am ok wth that. I didnt ask Mr Joshua for his view before doing so. My cousin flew in last week for a trad wedding and has been flying allover the place wth them Nigerian airlines against my STRONG advice. When i heard about this incident, he was the first person i called since he flew in to Lagos hours ago. Never heard him that sober! He was "panic" personified.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Havilah93(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
Immediately i heard of the crash, my mind went straight to tb joshua,because i knew he only sees doom. I was only waiting for confirmation.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by MrBenSun: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
doctokwus: This annoying set of TB Joshua apostles postin rubbish,what of d many he got wrong,& where in dis 'prophesy' was he specific about an aircrash,devils in church clothings!

i tire o
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by zangiff(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
MERLIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.