Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,677 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (45088 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Ptolomeus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
It seems not enough for the fake death of Joshua has announced that never happened, and that his prophecies are limited to sporting events.
In this fraud and have been denied entry to several countries, ended its sham, their fate will be in jail.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by emmalezy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
wesley80:
http://www.hintsonlinemagazine.com/t-b-joshua-predicts-suicide-bombing-nigerian-aircraft/

Reading Psalm 91 surely isn't a difficult undertaking is it? Assuming u have a bible that is!
So pathetic, should I call him a man of God? I will answer by saying big NO, why did I say so? This is my reason... My bible make me understand,, Proverb 29:18 wic says where there is no vision the people perish.. If he says he says God told him this.. Did God show him so that they will die? I tink NOPE my God is not like that, He reveal things to prophets, pastors, evangelists etc so that they can pray over it, in order to stop evil from be falling his children, y is it that all his prophecy has been happening is he not bold enof to pray n stop it.. Remember. God never sleep nor slumber.. He loves everybody... Only God knows those that are serving him.. I rest my comments
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by emmabowin(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
I don't attend the pastor's church neither am i a big fan,but i think majority of his prophecies do come to pass.i read about this prophecy(theory) some weeks back and on June 3rd it was practical.

My advice is for the Government and people of this country to take such prophecies seriously.Maybe a three day nationwide fasting and prayers would have averted this.

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by texazzpete(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2012
emma bowin: I don't attend the pastor's church neither am i a big fan,but i think majority of his prophecies do come to pass.i read about this prophecy(theory) some weeks back and on June 3rd it was practical.
He makes generic prophecies and leaves himself an escape route ("with prayers this can be averted"wink. Generic prophecies like "There will be a serious road accident" will always come to pass.

Remember, this 'prophecy' cannot be said to be true unless it's found that the crash was caused by a 'security breach'. All indications seem to point to poor maintenance on the part of Dana air...so how the heck can you say the 'prophecy came to pass'?

emma bowin:
My advice is for the Government and people of this country to take such prophecies seriously.Maybe a three day nationwide fasting and prayers would have averted this.

yes, nationwide prayers...good job convincing the entire North to drop to their knees and ask Jesus for help grin

Proper maintenance would have avoided this...why do you lazy people reach for prayers all the time when God has given you the tools?
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2012
Thank God u are not involve,cos only bereaves can tell the story.I pray God console them
We need solution and not criticism.
Prayer is the solution
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by benykeco(m): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
BENYKE COMPANY LTD A DIVISION OF BENYKE IMPORT AND EXPORT NIG LIMITED. INTRODUCING TO THE GENERAL PUBLI OUR NEW SECURITY BOOK( BASIC SECURITY TRAINING FOR CORPORATES GUARDS, BASIC SECURITY EDUCATION FOR YOUTHS: AUTHORED BY MR OBIH EBIGWEI A EX. POLICE OFFICER: A SECURITY EXPERT SPECIALIZE IN SOCIAL AND CORPORATE SECURITY. A TRAINING INSTRUCTOR AND LECTURER IN SECURITY.

SECURITY HAS BECOME THE TOP-MOST PRIORTIY IN NIGERIA TODAY. SINCE THE SPECT OF TERRORISM, BOMBING , INCESSANT KIDNAPPING, ARMED ROBERY AND CULTISM IN OUR VARIOUS HIGHER INSTITUTION OF LEARNING. IN OTHER TO CURTAIL AND KEEP OUR MINDS CONCIOUS OF OUR DAILY SECURITY NEED AND THE WAY TO TRACK, TACKLE, PREVENT AND SOLVE MOST OF THE SECURITY PROBLEM FACING US TODAY, THE AUTHOR CAME OUT WITH THIS WONDERFUL AND MUST READ AND APPLY SECURITY BOOKS THAT WILL HELP ANY SECURITY CONCIOUSE GOVERNMENT, CORPORATE ENTITY, INDIVIDUAL AND RELIGIOUS ORGANISATION ETC TO SOLVE THE SECURITY PROBLEM TO THE BEAREST MINIMUM..
THE RELIGIOUS LEADERS, SCHOOLS PROPRIETORS, BUSINESS EXECUTIVES ETC MUST INEVITABLY ACQUIRE A COPY IF NOT MORE OF THIS BOOKS READ AND APPLY THE CONTEXT IN THEIR DAILY SECURITY ACTIVITIES.

THE AUTHOR ALSO UNDERTAKE SECURITY TRANING AND SEMINARS TO CORPORATE, ENTITIES (E.G

1.(COMPANY DRIVERS, RECEPTIONIST AND HODs)

2. RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION: RELIGIOUS SECURITY GUARDS, USHERS. WARDINGS AND RELIGIOUS PROTOCOL OFFICERS.

3) SCHOOLS: PROPRIATORS, TEACHERS AND SCHOOL SECURITY GUARDS. AND MOST AMONG ALL ORGANIZATION OF SECURITY & SAFETY CLUBS IN OUR ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS.

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MORE THAN YOU CAN EXPECT IN AREA OF ALL ROUND GENERAL AND PUBLIC SECURITY. CONTACT US THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOUR ENQUIRY/ORDER:

NO 59 PIPELINE ROAD ALAGBOLE OJODU LAGIS STATE:
EMAIL: mrbenjamin2009@live.com
Tel: 08098099095 or 08034549648
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
ekwah: "Sweetheart, even in the days of old, God's prophesies have always bEen very specific and he usually gives those prophesies to save."

Like that of Elijah in which not a single drop of water fell for three years in Israel right? or that of Nathan against David and his House? Calm down and get your facts straight before you post your comments abeg. What's bad if a prophet prophesies for Christians to pray against evil occurances? what's just so bad about that?

Like I said God doesn't give ambiguous revelations he is always specific about what he is going to do, where he is going to do it. Read between the lines and understand that that supposed prophesy was very vague and ambiguous get ur facts right sweets
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
LoJ: IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDNT NOTICE, THIS THREAD WAS OPEN IN MARCH THAT IS LONG TIME BEFORE THE EVENT...

Yea and I thot too before the crash that there haven't been a crash in so long i'll bet there'll be one soon. Heck yea I am a prophet. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2012
texazzpete:

May God punish you and your ilk for this imbecilic post! You Pastor keeps making these general statements with special clauses saying 'it can be averted'. Are you dolts trying to say nobody on the entire plane said prayers before boarding?

Good thing the black box has been retrieved. When an analysis shows that that plane crashed due to technical faults, will you renounce your false Pastor?

My dear abeg help me tell them, people that just believe anything
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
emmalezy:
So pathetic, should I call him a man of God? I will answer by saying big NO, why did I say so? This is my reason... My bible make me understand,, Proverb 29:18 wic says where there is no vision the people perish.. If he says he says God told him this.. Did God show him so that they will die? I tink NOPE my God is not like that, He reveal things to prophets, pastors, evangelists etc so that they can pray over it, in order to stop evil from be falling his children, y is it that all his prophecy has been happening is he not bold enof to pray n stop it.. Remember. God never sleep nor slumber.. He loves everybody... Only God knows those that are serving him.. I rest my comments

My thoughts exactly. Thank you.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Asanwababy1: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^prophecy, my dic/k!!

Honestly, this TB man is standing on my last nerve. He's running one of the most common scams around: you make general predictions of doom, hoping one or two would stick, knowing full well that predicting negative stuff for a country like Nigeria is like a walk in the park. If he's truly a 'man of God' as those trying to ram him down our throats want us to believe, then why doesn't he either beg God to avert the disaster, or (if God ignores him) run to the relevant authority concerned and warn them of the place and time of the impending catastrophe?

More to the point though would be if he can predict the time (and place, if possible) of his own demise so we can mark it down in our diaries as a date to look forward to.

Nigerians!!! And you still wonder why the black man is stuck in the dark ages?

Thanks a bunch for this comment, the man will just make ambiguous predictions and some gullible fellows take it in like their life depended on it. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by deleo16(m): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2012
[quote author=Don Xavi] Do you think he gave this prophecy secretly from his private room? This prophacy was aired live in Emmanuel TV. As the most world viewed Christain i suppose the relevant authorities heard about this prophecy. What did they do to contact him so he could shed more light on what he saw and if there could be any way to avert it? Nothing of sort was done, because they still view him as a false Prophet. But when his prophecies come true they will start crying foul trying to find who to bl
@don xavi dont mind them whther u condemn him or not he will still come on emmnauel t.v to warn people to pray if something bad wants to happen but instead of praying they complain
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by tical(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2012
You see...prophecy r not 4 f.ools
It is told in parables nd in ambiguous terms, so dat the wise culd understand & heed to it

This man has made countless prophecy nd they all come 2 pass.

Some of u want him to say Mr so so & so wil die at so so date nd when d person dies..y'all wil say TB killed him or her. .A wise prophet or even a wise man wont utter words carelessly lyk that. That is the definition of f.oolery at its best.

Or mayba say so so plane wil crash @t so so so place nd then when it is averted by the flight officials nd it does not occur. U wil all say the prophecy was fake.

How about his prophecy abt a plane dat would crash land nd nobody wil die? nd it came to pass

Was sumtin as phenomenal as that a fake prophecy too?

It is stubborn hearted pple lyk some of u in dis thread dat crucified christ cuz u dont believe anything, thinkin u r wise & smarter whereas the reverse is the case

Listen,TB's prayer alone cant avert all this tragedies. .It takes d prayer of majority in d country's populace heeding to TB's prophecy to avert all these. .thats d way of God! Wch u cant understand undecided

As long as u pple kip doubting the prophet unnnecessarily nd not heeding to his warnings, calamity wil kip befalling this nation?

Nid I remind u that there are major prophets nd there are minor prophets..

your local bible teaching pastor is no way better or holier than TB, u only luv him better than TB joshua because u understand his simple ways since u r simple minded.

U r scared & suspicious of TB because he is not ur regular pastor.his ways r too complex 4 u to understand

Just leave the Man of God alone.
Kabish!

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2012
Pls help me tell dem, @ least sum1 is now sayin sumtin reasonable. The plane hanged on air 4 sum hours because d so-called presidents wife was in a plane dat was either abt 2 take off or land(cnt tel wich 4 nw). So all oda planes were stopped 4rm landin wich was d major cause of d plane crash...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.