Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua (44982 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2012
MELAA: whether u are thomas or not, dat would nt change d prophecy from coming to pass. Sorry to all doubting thomas, ur insult will not stop the man of from prophecing.
see campaign manager for TBJ. God help us in this subsidized country o!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by ea7(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2012
when I heard this news I was sad, I was angry. It was a case of pilot error that lead to death and mass property damage. What infuriated me however was the fact that people called inspiration Fm to thank 'God' it was not worse. In anger I posted this on a thread 'God has shown his goodness and power
today. The world has been suffering from
over population and the Almighty has
interfered by recalling 154 souls today. His
love and omniscience showed him that
those people would inevitably suffer more
so he recalled their souls. This was done for
good and we should all praise God. Praise
the almighty, praise Jesus hallelujah.'
The above was supposed to have been included at the bottom, I slept off and didn't put it in, when I woke up I found some fun comments to read...
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by ea7(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2012
if i knew where to locate u, i wud hv sent
my boys after u to beat u up to stupor for
making the above comment. Who told u that
God is wicked as to kill his creatures? Do u
think that God is heartless and wicked like u
as to cause grief to the relatives of the
victims? Do you know that some of the
victims are the breadwinners in their
individual families? Will God be happy to see
such ones suffer coz their loved ones and
breadwinners are no more? If u cant
sympathize with the families of the victims,
then shut ur trip else some1 will shut it for
u. Y dnt u go and stand in the middle of a
busy road so a vehicle can take ur worthless
life. Atleast the world will be a beta place
when pple like u are no more. Even China
and India with the world's highest populatn
rarely records incidents like this. U are very
pathetic and a fool for making senseless
comment.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Pukkah: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

I'm safe. You can continue crying like Chicken Little.

Your response to him is not correct. How are you safe from all the signs and problems of under-development which daily ravage Nigeria? Can you prove it? This is not a matter of sentiments please.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by ea7(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2012
Ea7
Ur so just wicked...
Has atheism turned u into some monster or
what
Instead of u to feel for the victims,u turn
around to make mockery of God.........
How is it Gods fault ??
Ur sarcasm is gonna make u one day come
to love d God u've been abusing.......
Ur just so annoying'
and this.
What annoys me is that such people will not hesitate to claim that they serve a God that controls all things yet absolve him of disasters such as this. I heard someone saying, thank god no one I know died, i was furious and relieved at the same time, thanking the same god responsible for the murders of the 154 people for the fact that he left you out of it. No thought for those whose homes were destroyed by the crash ad whose lives were lost.
And op, why couldn't tb dickhead or sigh firefail resurrect anyone at the crash site, why do they stick to callous after the fact prophecies and sillyass miracles.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by utenwuson: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2012
y is it dat ds prophecy sh*t isnt workin ryt!? If he knws he saw d revelation y nt tell d nigeria security secretly 2 a knw wer n wen 2 tackle ds problem... No gov official wer on board sef... Abi na ds man d even course all ds tin sef!!!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Rutherford23(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2012
wesley80:
http://www.hintsonlinemagazine.com/t-b-joshua-predicts-suicide-bombing-nigerian-aircraft/

Reading Psalm 91 surely isn't a difficult undertaking is it? Assuming u have a bible that is!
both of u r stupid... TBJ or not what hapnd has hapnd and ur TBJ dnt knw its going 2 hapn.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by ijawkid(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto: Whether prophecies are real or not, the fact remains that humans still have to play a role in its outcome. Hence the 'let's pray' caveat employed by these men of God.

As a nation, our 'God dey' mentality will continue to kill us. Unfortunately, mediocrity knows not innocent and guilty. We've lowered our standards and replaced them with bribes, and when we suffer the consequences, we then call on the Almighty to save us. As usual, the Almighty is forgiving and forgets our sins, so we dust ourselves up, get up and hurtle towards the next 'breaking' news... then the cycle repeats, blame, accuse, call God... and again, and again...

We need to start raising our standards or setting new ones where needed in all areas of our life.. you reap what you sow... a simple principle that has taken a lot of Nigerian lives.

TRUTH IS NO ONE'S SAFE... CHRISTIAN, MUSLIM, ATHEIST... No one... the ineffectiveness of our society will continue to haunt everyone...

Ur so correct.....

Corruption wan kill us then later we look to God when we in d 1st place never took precautions to avert disasters........

Like ur comment......
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by adexcharo(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2012
Can please delete this ur rubbish post. Prediction are made b4 incidence nt after. Hw come we never hear this b4 d crash. Olodo den tell u say we wear condom for face. MAY THERE SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2012
Every adult human being knows that security breach could lead to pane crash.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Les: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2012
akthedream: Herbalist too do perform wonders,why cant u believe and follow them?
like i said, i follow God, he's the one i'v chosen
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Kelvin172(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2012
@poster pls when next he predict make it known before the incident not after the incident.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by kaiboy: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2012
weather fake or real.T.B joshua is tryin.pls n pls pals donot judge him
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by megxo(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2012
can we drop dis T.B Joshua "ish" already.......... comon! we jst lost som citizens n u com up wif dis kinda thread... Lord av Mercy.........
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Megabyts(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2012
Cut da crap.Nairaland is fast becomming an arm of Tb joshuas church and why is it that these prophesies were never published before the events?it always after.The chelsea one which came before the match was denied by the pastor even though it came to pass anyway without any prophesy.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by frankpessu(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2012
[quote author=texazzpete]

May God punish you and your ilk for this imbecilic post! You Pastor keeps making these general statements with special clauses saying 'it can be averted'. Are you dolts trying to say nobody on the entire plane said prayers before boarding?

Good thing the black box has been retrieved. When an analysis shows that that plane crashed due to technical faults, will you renounce your false Pastor? i sori 4 u, u r reali lost
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Has Joshua ever prophesied any good thing in this nation and it came to pass?... Why wasn't this prediction in the news or his broadcast "Emmanuel TV" before now to warn travelers?...Why do Nigerians attach everything to religion all d time...can't we fucking wake up and look beyond our nose?
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2012
uhonmora: prophecy, my foot!

^^^prophecy, my dic/k!!

Honestly, this TB man is standing on my last nerve. He's running one of the most common scams around: you make general predictions of doom, hoping one or two would stick, knowing full well that predicting negative stuff for a country like Nigeria is like a walk in the park. If he's truly a 'man of God' as those trying to ram him down our throats want us to believe, then why doesn't he either beg God to avert the disaster, or (if God ignores him) run to the relevant authority concerned and warn them of the place and time of the impending catastrophe?

More to the point though would be if he can predict the time (and place, if possible) of his own demise so we can mark it down in our diaries as a date to look forward to.

Nigerians!!! And you still wonder why the black man is stuck in the dark ages?

1 Like

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by redsun(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2012
scribble: The GM Public Affairs of NNPC is said to have been on board

Is that your idea of many government officials.Joshua is a magician and guys like you are spell bound by his magic.His is more like a hypnotist that hypnotises his victims
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by kioboy(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2012
I dont knw why pple here keep asking same silly question "why is he revealing nagative events always? U dnt hv to jump into issues u dnt knw or hv a concrete evidence. TB Joshua is jus a normal human being like us wit gift of profecy. He cant speak wht God hv nt shown him or permited him to say. God in his infinite wisdom reveal those things, events ect to we motals according to his will. Read ur bible u wil see dat d profets of old speak many calamities dat wil befall isreal and at d end they all come to pass, why nt we leave things of d spirit if we are nt spiritually minded. Let God alone judge profet TB Joshua. We shld be very careful wit our tongue, lest it bring damnation and destruction
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by zalight(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
wesley80:
http://www.hintsonlinemagazine.com/t-b-joshua-predicts-suicide-bombing-nigerian-aircraft/

Reading Psalm 91 surely isn't a difficult undertaking is it? Assuming u have a bible that is!

Bleep u and your Tb Joshua...wat the Bleep is hapening in this country? a dark day in the history of nigeria,people are weeping/mourning and all you could do is to try and take advantage of the circumstance to advertise your 419 prophet.This is the problem of this country,we have become so use to suffering that we have lost every sensitivity in us.
There is no country in the world that pray as much as nigerians do,and there is none that compete with the number of churches that nigeria has,yet nothing seems to work in nigeria becos we tend to leave everything to the will of God forgeting that God gave us brain and hands so we can cater for things ourselves.we live our lives as if MAANAS still fall from heaven,that is why a taxi driver does not mind if his tires are bad becos God is in control,when other nations demand good governance from thier leaders we sit and endure everything cos this 419 pastors have told us we dont need gud leadership all we need do is pay our tithe to obtain God's favore.The plane crash was not the will of God as we will be hearing from some pastors in the comming days rather it is the negligence of the airline and those that are supose to regulate the so called airline...untill we start thinking this way nothing can ever change.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Brezzybone(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
The bottom line is for us to repent and give our life to Christ cos the end is near
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by saviola77(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
I just knew it was a matter of time till this thread crops up; this man has never prophesied anything good, only gloom and doom - I stand corrected though. I wonder why some people are just so keen to hear him speak...
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by DonXavi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
mkmyers45: Ha! what a joke...why didnt he contact relevant authorities or say it earlier..abi im dey fear munich part 2? grin grin
Do you think he gave this prophecy secretly from his private room? This prophacy was aired live in Emmanuel TV. As the most world viewed Christain channel and i suppose the relevant authorities heard about it, what did they do to contact him so he could shed more light on what he saw and to know wether there could be any way to avert it? Nothing of sort was done, because they still view him as a false Prophet. But when his prophecies come true they will start crying foul trying to find who to blame. Let Nigeria keep wallowing in her blindness while there's a God's Prophet amongst them.

2 Likes

Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by cemeseh(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] :-XWe have a standard .....So says d LORD. Some of us have lowered our standard and Replaced them with BRIBES. Pl's reap what u SOW ...a principle and GOD will surely help us all.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Kassidy90(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
I dont av anythin against dis man, bt must u pple bring up his name everytime stuffs happens....
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by styno(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
All these TB joshua prophesy promoters should crosscheck again. He said the crash will be due to security breach and not negligence or technical fault. The last I heard of this crash, it seems like technical fault as a result some kind of human negligence. Obviously this is not the one he predicted. By the way, with the current security concerns in the country today, my 4 year old son can predict the same outcome. MSCHEEEEW
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by deeplow: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
cashcpt:

Alert the airlines are u thinking at all didn't u hear that the German station manager disagreed wit the Indian management over the airworthiness of the plane?

Am I thinking at allI normally don't respond to ignorant posts like this buh yours yearns for a reply.how hard was it for you to not spot that I didn't even say anything about the Dana airline/aircraft at all. I said, if at all he saw something for real,he should have contacted airlines.I guess u are one of the brainwashed.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by crownx(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
I would suggest Google should put up something like this.

T.B Joshua-Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia : A prophet that only predicts evil/ disasters and has never aborted/prevented any from occurring either by his prayers or powers. A popular religious TV entertainer/magician.. Emanuel TV and a spiritual genius that has survived the test of time in Nigeria. He has kept an outstanding record among his fallen colleague...Guru Maharaji among others. The founder, Sinnergog Church of All Nation. SCOAN. an unorthodox, extremist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

But there's a link for some facts to figure out www.tbjoshuawatch.

Pls note: Followers are free to defend their leader....not visiting this thread again. #ignored#
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Ilekokonit: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2012
The hints magazine article was captioned "T.B. Joshua Predicts Suicide Bombing On Nigerian Aircraft" and in it Joshua said the crash will not be caused by technical fault but by a security breach.

Since the Dana crash was clearly caused by a technical fault it is clear that TB Joshua did NOT prophesy about the DANA crash.

Let him try another gimmick.
Re: Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua by Zodiac61(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
Imohgenius: This is my first post on Nairaland I have been viewing as a guest for too long. I believe that I have a Godgiven mission to bring many of Nairaland's godless users to full obedience to the will of Christ fufilling the mandate of making disciples of all nations, even a cybernation. Surely the knowledge of the Glory of God shall cover Nairaland as the waters cover the sea. God bless you all!
@Imohgenius - Why did he not prevent the crash? Poor deluded fool, hear this loud and clear - God had nothing to do with the crash or anything. He, if he exists, is rather ineffectual.
As for Joshua - you can fool all the people some of the times etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Bans Children From Attending Churches / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.