Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? (9187 Views)

Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
naijasexy:

Bottom line: You cannot fall in love by merely listening to someone's voice. Such is not love and is even less than infatuation (this is in my opinion).
E O D! cool
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^ Killz-- Mr Controversial (I mean this in a good way oo)!
How are you?  smiley
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^
I'm fine and you? smiley Hmm, controversial. me likey!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
lol-- I thought you'd like it. I was right! lol
Im doing awesome, thanks. Just thought i'd say hi. smiley
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by dj5naira(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
Abnormal people fall in love via phone calls only.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
lol-- I thought you'd like it. I was right! lol
Im doing awesome, thanks. Just thought i'd say hi. smiley
Thanks. smiley
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by mrperfect(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
Is better you guys write out of experience.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
dj5naira:

Abnormal people fall in love via phone calls only.
LMAO! grin grin grin

Imagine falling in love with a lady on phone, and later find out she's a midget, especially when you are less than 6ft tall yourself. . . shocked
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by forkadict(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
It is very possible with naija chics. By the time the guy keeps dazzling her with recharge card pins constantly, how the fork will a typical naija chic not fall in love?

My Opinion. It is very possible for a naija chic to fall in love with a guy over the phone!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by binigirl(f): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Imagine falling in love with a lady on phone, and later find out she's a midget, especially when you are less than 6ft tall yourself. . . shocked[/size][/font][/color]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by elewele100: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hmmm,Lov is not a piece of Chew Gum that u can chew anytime u want.
I had my experiences 18 years ago .When I first came to Europe, i hav been ignorant at first. Call it a matter of inexperience.
I find it absolutely ridiculous if not insane 2day to think that you can truly lov a person without having met them in person. Their is no way electronic communication media can ever replace d physical touch or feelings when meeting somebody in person.That's just d way it is! u can take my word for it!
Falling in lov with a person Via Phone Calls Only is like reading 99% of a book and based on that deciding that u already know d end (i.e. The remaining 1%).That 1% may sound insignificant but in terms of any relationship
can make or break it. I mean, did the prince get his princess or not and vice versa and did they live happily ever after. It's the fine details that matter.

Just an example
u meet someone and he/she,is so wonderful. Suddenly that person gets arrested and you have 2 find out that
person is a strong arm robbery! Doesn't that void d other 99% you know and learned to lov about that person.
That's just one example! True life isn't that much different but it gives u a better chance based on certain natural
instincts which get blotted out by electronic communications.
Just think about it!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by GboyegaD(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
The term falling in love is a state of the heart and not of sight thus, it takes an individual to be in that state of mind to conclude. I would not support you go into relationship with someone whom you have never met but if you guys are fond of each other to the point that you have perhaps being asked out and the basis of the relationship is defined, then, you should have made up your mind to accept the person no matter how s/he looks. My opinion though!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by drnoel: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
let them be deceiving themselves
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Samafroxy22(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
@op, It is very possible, I met my present girl on a chat & phone call, And when we met , We love each other so much, The fact is that , Its up to you, You just have to make it work, And thats the problem some people are facing in naija, Cus, After the first date they dont know what next
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by davades(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Babaaa infactuation, or is either †ђξ girlie is ugly and she's been dump by guyz, I'm talking from experience
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hmmm. I'm in my current relationship 'cause of a phone called (dialed a wrong number). Does that count?
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hmmm. I'm in my current relationship 'cause of a phone called (dialed a wrong number). Does that count?
Honestly answer. Did you fall in love with her before you met her physically, or did you fall in love with her after you met her physically?. . . Waiting. cheesy
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
I fell in love with the person after, I guess. But the truth is I intentionally dialed the "wrong" number. Lol.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by TisaBone: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
i dont know if you can fall in love, i guess, i had a little internet boyfriend who would send me money, we talked on the phone alot. he told me all his secrets. i told him tall tales.  needless to say that relationship ended when he tried to be controlling, so i humiliated him on the forum that we all posted on, as he had revealed some very personal information to me. looking back i feel sooo bad. i was a totally different person before i got saved. but through the blood of jesus i have been delivered and i would never be so mean and callous to another human being again.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
Another truth is I'd been in love with the person way before I dialed the "wrong" number. Lol.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
SimonAndal:

Another truth is I'd been in love with the person way before I dialed the "wrong" number. Lol.
So you knew her prior to calling her. . . it doesn't count. wink We are talking of someone you've never seen before. . .
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
@killz, why did you assume, automatically, that I'm talking 'about a female? For all you know I could be a female talking 'bout a male. Or a gay guy. Or an omni-sex.u.al extra-terrestrial. Or one of them gods.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
Don't mind me I'm just a troll.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by ijigbamigb(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
SORRY>>>>I only go for TESTED OKAY, and not NON TESTING NOR REFURBISHED so fvuvk ghost loving lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by dj5naira(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Imagine falling in love with a lady on phone, and later find out she's a midget, especially when you are less than 6ft tall yourself. . . shocked

Let me put my brain to the test, two malta guiness-sized figure hooked up via phone call, what child do you think they'll give birth to if not a Bobo milk-sized baby!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^
Hehe! grin grin God forbid! grin grin
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by FRANKLINTON(m): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
Yeah, that should be weird love
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
The problem with this "phone love" thing is that, because you like what you are hearing, your mind, being the hopeless optimistic that it is, dangerously feels out the rest.
You can grow interested in or fond of a person on the phone, but LOVE is a different thing entirely. You need to see them. Many times.

Of course this is just 1 man's perspective.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by iykay4455(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
One thing about phone is that sometimes the voice can deceive.Sounds lovely on the phone but when you actually see the person,it's something else.It can only be love if you love what you hear and accept what you see(even if the person is albino).
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by studyineu: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
Yes if the persons voice is sweet
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by eldav(m): 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2012
And their voices are always sweet.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by MrsChima1(f): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
I am falling in love with Idris Elba's voice over the television.

Help someone! Why my eyes are wet? cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? / Look At This Chicken Pepper Soup I'm Cooking — Picture / Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.