Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? (9189 Views)

Distant Relationships And Phone Calls / Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / My Husband Is Expressing Love To His 1st Love Via Txts And Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Killz3(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
I am falling in love with Idris Elba's voice over the television.

Help someone! Why my eyes are wet? cry cry cry cry
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by MrsChima1(f): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

What? angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by MrCork17: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mrs Chima. Pls can i nyansh u this month? its taken too long! angry
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by MrsChima1(f): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. Pls can i nyansh u this month? its taken too long! angry

You are tired of humping your hands? Oh well.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You are tired of humping your hands? Oh well.

It's your lucky day c0rky, she has finally agreed. cheesy
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by cuteprinz(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2012
I think it s possible. Bt i cant say i am in love until i see da person one-on-one
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by richy5(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2012
infatuate No
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Enice(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2012
yes, you can fall in love with their voice and the way they talk. Indirectly, you fall in love with them. Love is an emotion and therefore does not require the physical. It's like a woman falling in love with her unborn child.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Enice(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^^ or like me falling in love with Rihanna
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Skyloloprince(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Its possible, I mean very very,lovin has got to do wit sein d person,d mode of communication, level of attention u both giv to each oda may mak him fall in lov wit u, u level of understndin & d amount of joy u giv him him, Matters,, finaly sein d person is nessary
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Rolexol(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2012
I will say its not possible to my own opinion.i met a lady over d fone.anyway,i knew wot i want, den say it to her hearing, dat if wot she is telling are not real about,d first meeting will be d end.we both agree on it ntt until we met n i was satisfied. Before talking at falling in love. Since we started,no complain.she told abt her mum, and i have gone to see her and they welcome me. Wot i just want say is dat, there are so much ladies out there dat are greedy, unsatisfy, unserious ,nutruthful and unfaithful to their partners.MAYBE DAT IS Y DEY DO ALL DAT!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by MrsChima1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2012
I just heard Van Vicker's voice over the phone! I am in love!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Rolexol(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
I will say its not possible to my own opinion.i met a lady over d fone.anyway,i knew wot i want, den say it to her hearing, dat if wot she is telling are not real about,d first meeting will be d end.we both agree on it ntt until we met n i was satisfied. Before talking at falling in love. Since we started,no complain.she toldĀ  abt her mum, and i have gone to see her and they welcome me. Wot i just want say is dat, there are so much ladies out thereĀ  dat are greedy, unsatisfy, unserious ,nutruthful and unfaithful to their partners.MAYBE DAT IS Y DEY DO ALL DAT!
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by Ammyng(f): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2012
I'll have to answer this as a NO. I think you can fall in love with the IMAGEor the IDEA that person protrays. After all they can make themselves sound great but be the total opposite.

I remember watching a programme (can't remember what it was called now but it was about 2 plastic surgeons )- this was funny. This girl went in for plastic surgery stating that she had met the love of her life over the Net and was meeting him in 5 weeks. She had crash dieted and was wanting the excess skin removed. So they did it. She then went to meet the 'love of her life' to find that he was an extremely large man who had sent her a photo of him when he was younger who had lied to her about EVERYTHING!!

The moral of the story - i think you fall in love with the idea of that person.

Mmmm - sounds really bad eh?

I don't think it is a very natural. A state of mind maybe, Or it might has to do with the mind mostly. But the whole situation involves feelings and senses and so many other things.
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by luckgames(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Only Fools
You are getting played
Re: Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? by mcchegzy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2012
love happens in different ways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Sack Today From My Working Place because of this / Fabregas Had An Erection While Kissing Girlfriend - See John Terry's Reaction / Team Virgin Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.