Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137714 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
@kaf....aw...pele..drink a lot of water and an orange if you can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sennykenny1(f): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wowww, udo baby I'm so happy for u, congrats my dear sis. pls post on time jare I can't wait to read frm u. Hug ur bundle of joy for me.

@kaf cake, Naomi Medical Centre is @ nos 3 Araromi street, oke padi, beside Daily Times office, behinde st. Mary's catholic church.
Their charges is btw 2500-3000k. Insist on seeing d doc n go there there early cos people dey ful there.

Note. When u r coming to ib bring cake for me ooo,lol.

@Genbuhari, I'm so happy to read d result is positive now, don't worry u r getting there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Congrats Udoka,we are waiting for full gist oo ! ! Kisses to your LO kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rukemi I refused to agree that march is far. But come to think of it i hv not enjoyed the pregnancy -hood to the fullest so i need that space.
@mjdga so long u ar not taking too much of it daily there wont be any harm
@Genbuhari it shall be well with mother and child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigmom: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
wow!!!!!!!! Udomama, u are blessed my sister congrats ,this God is a faithful God whoever that trust him shall never be put to shame, baby you are welcome you will be a blessing to ur generation . @gen.buhari, God will perfect everything that concerns you. He is in control. @december mamas and all the preggy safe delivering is what i'm wishing everyone .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Udomama we thank God for his blessings we await ur gist oooo genbuhari it is well with ur wife ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
@chestnut January is not too early for me oh infact my countdown starts today.
@dunni those drugs are ok as far as malaria in pregnancy is concern and you are already in your 2nd trimester so u ar good to go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joilin(f): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Udoka only congratulation is permited in your family. prai.........se the lord. So so happy for you. May God keep you and the lil prince IJN.
other dec mum safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Congrats to Udoka. Glory be to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayblossom(f): 1:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats Udoka. Kisses to your son.
Thank God for your wife's health Genbuhari.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 2:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Congratulations Udoka, God is indeed faithful,such Joy will continually be ur portion.
Prefect Udoka don graduate who is next o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 5:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Udoka, thank God for a safe delivery!!! Give the lil man a kiss for me.

Awaiting ur full gist oh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Udoka, congrats darling. Can u imagine immediately i saw 19 msgs, i said'udoka don born' and lo and behold, am right. December mama, udoka don open d month o. Hugs to the prince that kept us all in suspense. Udoka, come gist us o.
Bigmom, aw r u and baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Udoka mama bomboy, a very big congratulations to u, jist ASAP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iykmau(f): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Good morning belleful mamas and potential good mothers.

Thanks for yours wishes to our Sister Udoka on arrival of her prince. Indeed we're one family.

She's coming later with her full gist. Network is bad where she is for now. Asked me to inform you all.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOYSOLO(f): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2013
What a marvelous God? he has done marvelous things for us, A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Uduka baby and welcome our charming prince, may congratulations never cease from ur household in Jesus name. shame to barrenness and miscarriage in Jesus name.
please we are waiting for the full gist oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Oghene Vwekobiro oo,Congrats Udoka.
Our God is INDEED faithful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2013
joilin. Enjoy the pregnancy-hood jare. Nothing do you.

Abi o esmeralda. Who is next? Mine is still quite far.

Iykmau. Thanks for the news. I know she too would have been trying to reach us here.
Abeg, tell her to plant a long kiss on bobo's forehead for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Congratz udoka. Welcome to the world prince. We are waiting for the full gist. GenBuhari, God will perfect His plan in your family, It is well with your wife and baby. All December mamas God will see us thru. @ all preggy mamas, we'll deliver safely and smoothly like Hebrew women in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2013
iykmau, its good to hear from her. please, send our regards to her and the bobo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winola: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Goodmorning all,couldn't help but join this thread,been following for a while now and I realized how wonderful each and everyone has been on this thread,just as the hebrew women deliver with ease we shall all have good stories at the end,we shall go into delivery room and not labour room.IJN
So glad To be here
Jan mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by baybiemee: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Winola, u r so welcome, and welcome to the January mums club wink. Are u early, middle or late January?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluite(f): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello All,sorry to bump in
@Udoka I have been rooting for you for a while now,your journey is inspiring and proves God's awesomeness.I just had to say a BIG congrats to you on the birth of your miracle prince.Indeed the Lord God is faithful,God bless and watch over him in Jesus Name.Amen.
Wishing all the mummy's on this thread a safe delivery in Jesus Name.Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uwani(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congratulations Udoka, May ur boy be a source of joy and blessins to your family. Abeg give my boy plenty hugs and kisses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congratulations Udoka..hug d swit prince for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congrts udoka. May he be a blessing to ur home and his generation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yipee, Udomama congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Welcome winola kiss

Udoka can you just say hi to us let's be sure you are fine, ok ? I am waiting for you to post and am sure others are expecting you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
wow! udoka dear congrats.our God is good. a kiss to the young shakara prince for me k oya come knack us tori o

Genhuhari. it is well. mother and baby will make it, your joy shall be complete. you are in my prayer.

abeg una mean say nobody get dat supernatural childbirth prayer for here pls o help me out o. send to smokeymaris@gmail.com bikonu. i need it urgentlyabeg o

mama bonboys and bongirls how is d pushing going? may God be with us all.

ehn who sabi dat chinese birth.calender? e dey work? i know bvyan said it didn't work wit her second but i want to hear from the rest, did it work for u or urs?

impatiently awaiting ur replies and d mail!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello everyone....abeg! This afternoon, it feels like the child is sitting directly on my veejay

Im scared o! Hope the baby is not engaging or preparing to descend at just 20wks or is this normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariyke: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Udoka u can't imagine how happy I am for u a kiss to the LO for me
@thread I so much love this thread dunno why, always peeping in to read everybody's chat am so happy there is so much love here
@rukemi am also ur birthday month though am 30th wink

@all wishes u easy delivery like the hebrew woman and hope to join in the nearest future
*sneaks out make belle no jump on me*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
winola. Welcome o. Plenty January mums everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.