Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8167071 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Great ! ! ! Am glad you took this decision,it ll go well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2013
Hi sweet people. I'm in 36+weeks. So far so good, just that i feel too heavy and putting on plenty weight, infact my legs are three times it's size before i took in. And i don't eat much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 3:56am On Jul 28, 2013
HeLlo house!How is every one doing?i went for ante natal on friday and my PCV has increased from 26% to 30%.Still on poroporo,ugu and malt and fruits.I appreciate you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2013
@Afamgold,lucky you,i wish am counting 36weeks like you,your journey will soon come to an end.

@marigold,thank God for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls do plenty exercise baby is relaxing too much. We are many awaiting the good news na @Tjskii.

@all. I had a scan &my TT shot yesterday, it was awesome seeing baby moving up and down. My arm aches from the TT shot though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good afternoon..I have been having this pain like period cramps..just like normal period,I have been to the toilet 4 times,pls what should I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
@hummingbird, pls go to the hospital so you can be examined.
@rukemi, congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hummingbird: Good afternoon..I have been having this pain like period cramps..just like normal period,I have been to the toilet 4 times,pls what should I do?

Hmmmm get ready o,looks lik our twins r on d way,purging and periodlike cramps are signs of labor cheesy cheesy

@rukemi me sef dey wait o grin grin, congrats on d scan

@mary,thank God for u

@afam,start going for walks o,u nid exercise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ tskjii..m scard o..m having pressur on my bladder..just told hubby now,he said my tommy has droppd down n I dnt knw wat dat means,do you have any idea?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nothing to be scared of na grin,baby is on d way,just be on d lookout,if ur water breaks,or u start seeing discharge lik mucous wth blood in it or u start avin contractions,start goin to d clinic,don't worry thyl just tell u to push lik2times and d babies will pop out grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
@hummingbird, how far along are you? Go and see your doc ASAP! All the best!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
tjskii: Nothing to be scared of na grin,baby is on d way,just be on d lookout,if ur water breaks,or u start seeing discharge lik mucous wth blood in it or u start avin contractions,start goin to d clinic,don't worry thyl just tell u to push lik2times and d babies will pop out grin grin
hmmm..push twice indeed..I better go and pack my things o n tidy up d house...pls put in your prayers.I rily dnt knw if I shd smile(mixed feelings)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hummingbird,you are warming up for the main event, May God's favor be with you as you progress kiss ,sometimes it can still take upto a week before main event even with these signs,sometimes hours.Be watchful wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Hummingbird. God will stay by you and make it easier than you think. Stay blessed.
@Honey86. Thanks much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
You shouldn't only be smiling but laughing hysterically because thy suffering has come to an end .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Some babies actually can slip out of the V without your push, hopefully these ones will just slip out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ok oo...let me start singin n laffing and see if I can dance too..thnk u all..I pray I wil come here soon to break d good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Please which brand of toiletries is best for babies?. boots, Johnson, cussons?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just came back from the hospital now..it was really stressful cos I avnt registerd @ d hospital (badagry gen hospital) but hubby and his friends helpd a lot bin doctors too...they ask me to come back weneva I start seeing water or wen I start aving contractions..I av bin peeing almst every tym n I av bin trowin up too...I avnt bin able to kip anytin down too..m rily getting weak
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
@Hummingbird, Please take ORT to keep yourself rehydrated, you need all the energy you can get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Honey86 , i use johnsons, a friend claimed her daughter's skin react to boot products.At least I never heard of a baby reacting to Johnsons range, be wary of imitation though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
@hummingbird ndo, be strong. I'm so excited for you. By God's grace all will be well. If you can't stand ort, you can charter lucozade boost. I also remember that ky sister was given glucose d powder to eat while she was in labour. it is well with you.
@byvan thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
I am having serious pain in my right thigh and infact, i am limping. Please i want to know if its normal, am 12wks. And if it is, what can i do to reduce it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2013
@beauty,
Dont know when you took your tt shot.
A day after l took mine, took the antimalaria drug same day, l noticed serious cramp like pain on my left thighs (took the shott on left arm), mine was so uncomfortable that l left office, l was scared, but the next day l was all well without taking anything.

l dont know oo, but some have innocent leg cramps in pregancy, if you feel you need to contact your doc pls do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
@all, the naming ceremony of my boy was held yesterday and God proved himself as the Alimghty. His names are Ifeoluwaleyi, Oluwabamise, MoniJesuloluwa and about 15 others (I dnt know how to translate the names to English-someone could help out).

@Hummingbird, I strongly advise you visit the hospital immediately for proper checking;(that was the exact complaints my wife had before she delivered late last week Sunday (unfortunately, I couldn't finished my story). We're even told that it was God who saved her as the baby has been preparing to come for over week and had become slightly weak. As a matter of fact, it was not yet her due time but God proved himself beyond science. Everyone around us were surprised to hear that she has given birth, since they saw her the previous day.

Hence, rush down to your hospital and ask the doctor to carefully examine you. Its well.

@Madam tjskii, I'm trusting God for you for safe delivery, do not fear induction, it may be painful but worth it. Our doctors where my wife gave birth Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta had to induce my wife as she had no opening or see any signs even at 37weeks 2 days, she was ruptured and thereafter induced, It was a battle that lasted for over five hours, I was by the window side monitoring what's going on as I was not allowed in. But as it is, We thank God for his grace and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
udoka2: @beauty,
Dont know when you took your tt shot.
A day after l took mine, took the antimalaria drug same day, l noticed serious cramp like pain on my left thighs (took the shott on left arm), mine was so uncomfortable that l left office, l was scared, but the next day l was all well without taking anything.

l dont know oo, but some have innocent leg cramps in pregancy, if you feel you need to contact your doc pls do.

took my TT shot 2 weeks ago. i had a similar pain when i was 5 weeks and the doctor that attended to me said i shdn't stand for too long or trek long distance. she only prescribed pcm and told me not to use it for more than 3 days. i didnt use anything and it went away then only to return yesterday afternoon.

i feel better now o but it hasn't gone completely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
ok dear, All you need is rest then, maybe you stressed urself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mcfemad: @all, the naming ceremony of my boy was held yesterday and God proved himself as the Alimghty. His names are Ifeoluwaleyi, Oluwabamise, MoniJesuloluwa and about 15 others (I dnt know how to translate the names to English-someone could help out)..

Daddy Ifeoluwa, Congrats once more. How is mummy doing? hope she is strong?
Wish your family the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Avril83: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
tjskii:

Itz my hospitalz policy to induce at 40wks,accordin to themm thyr unwilin to put baby at risk cos of placenta deterioration afta due date,I aint arguin wth them,cos na naija we dey,they prbly dnt av proper medical equipmnt incas smthn goes wrong,I kno most clinics wait til ure at least a wk ovadue
. Its better to induce once d pregnancy is 40 weeks and not after 42 weeks cos the placenta which has been sustaining the baby starts to deteriorate after then, the amniotic fluid too may even be getting lesser again and these is dangerous for the baby. Wish you safe delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mcfemad(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
beauty?:

Daddy Ifeoluwa, Congrats once more. How is mummy doing? hope she is strong?
Wish your family the best.
Thanks a lot ma. I appreciate this. God bless. The Lord will keep you strong and cause you to deliver safely. Amen.

@Mothers in the house, how do we handle Jaundice, my son was diagnosed to have Jaundice but the doctors said it isn't much in his body system. We had repeated three tests within one week and was asked to come again tomorrow for another test to see if the Jaundice is progressing or not. I'm afraid my little one will be punctured again and wouldn't want it to happen. I'd told my wife we're not going that the baby will be fine.

How do we handle it,please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VENUSS(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
@mcfemad, am not a mother yet. But I hope you no jaundice isn't somthing you should not adhere to ur doctors advice ?
Not to scare u, but I have hrd worst case of jaundice. Pls let ur baby be treated oo. The needle will do him no harm God's willing. Are they only running test without trtments on him?

I know you can expose him to early morning sunshine. Am sure other mothers will come give there suggestion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
@mcfemad, Pls follow the doctor's intruction so the jaundice can be cleared as soon as possible. it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.