Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8448153 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (6974) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
JusT gav birth via CS,baby boy,gist later

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Congratulations to the latest Mum ! ! ! i wish you quick recovery. Take good care of him,will be waiting for details wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tjskii!congratulations,may the good lord be with you and our newest baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
To God Almighty the giver of life..all glory and adoration be to his holy name.I gave birth to my baby boys this morning around 4.30am..my boys are so big and dey look so much alike dat I cnt say who is who yet...seeing dis two big boys,its d happiest feeling in the world and I wil never trade it for anything else...will come back with the full gist later..to all mothers in this forum,you are the best..all I can say is thank you

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
To God Almighty the giver of life..all glory and adoration be to his holy name.I gave birth to my baby boys this morning around 4.30am..my boys are so big and dey look so much alike dat I cnt say who is who yet...seeing dis two big boys,its d happiest feeling in the world and I wil never trade it for anything else...will come back with the full gist later,m still very weak..to all mothers in this forum,you are the best..all I can say is thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
tjskii: JusT gav birth via CS,baby boy,gist later
congratulations...so our babies are actually birthday mates...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hummingbird Congrats ! ! ! ! to God be the glory.so many blessings today!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Congrats to tjskii and hummingbird. The LORD will watch over your precious ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeolukoya: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello all wished I had seen this forum earlier nice reading all ur posts some funny and informative am a first time mum and been enjoyin the feelin but was verry tough durin my first trimester now am due and expectin anytime from now love d post abt induction cause my doctor said if I dnt fall into labour dis week I will be induced I heard its quite painfull cause I wnt my baby to come naturally congrats to the new mums in d houses to us still on cause God will be our strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
praiseEeeeeeeeeeeee GOD, at last, so happy 4u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
@tjskii and hummingbird, congrats. Bday mates 4rm heaven. Wow. Am so happy 4 u mothers.may God replenish ur energy and strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2013
Welcome opeolukoya,May God make it easy for you.We ll hear the goodnews soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2013
Oh My God. Would you belive i cried reading tjskii and hummingbird's posts? God is just so magnificient. Happy birthday to the 3boys in the house...
I pray God of wonders uses this precious moment to grant every couple wishing for this super opprtunity their heart desire. Amin.

So, byvan, opeolukoya, over to you. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
Tjskii and hummingbird.congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oceandrive(f): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Congratulations to d newest mums, Hummingbird & tjskii.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettytrust: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hummingbird n tjskil congratulation on. D arrival of ur new born baby...God shall. Gve u all u need to train up ur baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
congratulations ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hummingbird: To God Almighty the giver of life..all glory and adoration be to his holy name.I gave birth to my baby boys this morning around 4.30am..my boys are so big and dey look so much alike dat I cnt say who is who yet...seeing dis two big boys,its d happiest feeling in the world and I wil never trade it for anything else...will come back with the full gist later,m still very weak..to all mothers in this forum,you are the best..all I can say is thank you
congratulations mama twins. You people should rest o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muttybabe(f): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hummingbird: To God Almighty the giver of life..all glory and adoration be to his holy name.I gave birth to my baby boys this morning around 4.30am..my boys are so big and dey look so much alike dat I cnt say who is who yet...seeing dis two big boys,its d happiest feeling in the world and I wil never trade it for anything else...will come back with the full gist later,m still very weak..to all mothers in this forum,you are the best..all I can say is thank you
congratulations, olorun a woo awon omo naa. aamin ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
God is faithful, congrats, so happy 2hear dis good news 2day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettytrust: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls mums am having serious issue,am 16weeks gone n am still breastfeeding my 8mths baby...the problem am nw is dat my breast is really painin me expecially d nipple wen am breastfeeding her so nw I don't no wat to do cos d pain is really much n am been advice not to stop her breast until she start to walk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
pretty trust: Pls mums am having serious issue,am 16weeks gone n am still breastfeeding my 8mths baby...the problem am nw is dat my breast is really painin me expecially d nipple wen am breastfeeding her so nw I don't no wat to do cos d pain is really much n am been advice not to stop her breast until she start to walk
Have you tried expressing to see if its less painful?. I don't think stopping at 8 months is going to affect your baby, and nobody will blame you if you do considering the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Rukemi,october batch is still crawling along grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
cry December seems so far away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
undecidedoctober seems so far away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demmykay: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
Congrats to tjskil and hummingbird. May the Lord bless nd keep them for His glory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by k4kenny(f): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
Congrats Tjskii and hummingbird!!! Wow 3 healthy baby boys, to God be d Glory cheesy. Olorun a wo gbogbo won po (amin)

@hummingbird twin boys no easy o, was reading u thread in fam section, hope you're settled on who will come and stay with u during this period? God is ur strength.

Side note: u go soon dey separate diff types of gidigbo(fights). Trust M̶̲̅ε̲̣, I'm talking from experience wink grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 30, 2013
byvan: @Rukemi,october batch is still crawling along grin

It's still closer than my December o... smiley

A woman in my office told me yesterday that my cloth was tight for baby... Damn, that means i have started showing... I was glad to hear that... I will start shopping for mat clothes now.

k4kenny. I heard one of my female bosses has 4 boys but when you see her, she doesn't look close to 60 at all. I learnt what she did was pick up a novel, go into her room and lock up whenever she hears 'gidigbo' sounds from her boys... She would crawl out whenever the noise subsides and they will all stare at each other's faces without her asking what happened...maybe that's what kept her till now... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by itunumary(f): 3:39am On Jul 30, 2013
Congratulations to these our two beautiful mummies,Hummingbird and tsjkii for save delivery of a healthy and pecfect three boys and I pray that God will keep them save in Jesus Name. Amen. And to the rest of us on the way to delivery room, we are all bring forth line a Hebrew women in Jesus name. Amen. Congregations once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by itunumary(f): 3:42am On Jul 30, 2013
Congratulations to these our two beautiful mummies,Hummingbird and tsjkii for save delivery of a healthy and pecfect three boys and I pray that God will keep them save in Jesus Name. Amen. And to the rest of us on the way to delivery room, we are all bring forth like a Hebrew women in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by itunumary(f): 3:43am On Jul 30, 2013
Congratulations to these our two beautiful mummies,Hummingbird and tjskii for save delivery of a healthy and pecfect three boys and I pray that God will keep them save in Jesus Name. Amen. And to the rest of us on the way to delivery room, we are all bring forth like a Hebrew women in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doubleblessing(f): 5:01am On Jul 30, 2013
Congratulations Tjskii & Hummingbird. God bless these great generals and renew your strength in Jesus' name.

I've been a silent member of this thread for a long time now,even when getting pregnant seem like it would never happen,I was always visiting this thread.

30weeks pregnant now,and early october seems so farrrr... In all these I'm grateful to God.

Thank you all for all the wonderful tips on this thread,our joy will be full in Jesus name.

To the latest dad on this thread,Mcfemad,e ku owo ni diapers. You are a great man.Love to wifey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (6974) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teebeloved and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.