Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! (11788 Views)

Love Does Not Ask Us To Be Perfect / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Ninilowo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
luckgames: Sick Man
Need help, if you call it love , I called it act of madness
ARO straight!
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Johnsinia(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
Nt possibl
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
slimyem: this man isnt normal for real.
He sure needs a psycho evaluation!
_
Normalcy is relative. What seems normal to you can be absofuckinglutely disgusting to bluetooth. Just ask Killz, he's a self-proclaimed authority on "normal".
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
I'm not really a shrink, but I know that letting go is a part of every relationship. Some just find it harder than others. Don't blame the man. I'm sure if you guys find that person that you literally can't live without, we'll all be here calling you 'freaks' when you commit suicide.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by ceejay80s(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2012
If na so love be. MAKE THUNDER FIRE LOVE
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Killz3(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ivynwa: I'm speechless,
Yet amazed by this manner of love and attachment.
It's very touching that he went sleeping on the grave, later dug a tunnel beside the grave just to be beside her (I mean it's amazing)
It's too much to have her dead body inside the house yet this is all amazing!
I'm amazed.
Smh @ Confusing Love with Madness. . .
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2012
@OP
source?
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Adeyemojoe(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2012
This man ain't normal like he said, this is realy a fathom of madness
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Mpetempe(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2012
Ivynwa: I'm speechless,
Yet amazed by this manner of love and attachment.
It's very touching that he went sleeping on the grave, later dug a tunnel beside the grave just to be beside her (I mean it's amazing)
It's too much to have her dead body inside the house yet this is all amazing!
I'm amazed.
Thats Horror.
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by opaitbaba(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2012
Abeg, this dude is sick. Wld need a psychiatric evaluation cryAbeg, this dude is sick. Wld need a psychiatric evaluation
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by Jemibee: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2012
O ga ooo!! In as much as i loved my mom so much, i have never thought of doing this to her body. This man must be sick upstairs
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by oladayo042: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2012
Crazy
Re: Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!! by commarrkss: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No!!!" To Singlet And Boxers This Valentine's / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.