Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,104 members, 7,849,440 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman (19240 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / Dating And Marrying Older Women Or Younger Woman Which Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 4:33am On Mar 15, 2012
papatosibe:

What is really pathetic is your lack of basic comprehension skills. You have only a rudimentary grasp of the English language which makes interpretation and understanding such a difficult task for your primitive mind.

PS: Please, I dont have your time and dont even bother responding cos I wont read your post.

A hit dog barked. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you comprehend this, White, Asian, and Indian women are NOT Nigerian women? grin grin grin grin

You are still IGNORANT and DUMB AS HELL. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 4:39am On Mar 15, 2012
tiniyata: @amu-igwe and co,why are you people attackin ms chima na?thats not fair o! she was only tryin to convey a point and u people want to kill her with grammar,now she's speechless,not heard from her in a while. i just hope she has not done somethin terrible to herself. pls try and make peace with her,for she's just a lady. you people should tell her sorry now or?

What is it to be speechless about? A few big words didn't change Black men's position on the totem pole. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

LMAO@me hurting myself over FACELESS and broke nukkas. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 4:41am On Mar 15, 2012
Sky-walker:

Are you serious?

Are you serious?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 4:43am On Mar 15, 2012
$tunna:

when she has no personal achievements to gloat about...then it's easier to lump herself in with successful black women of america and the venerable white man and say that they together rule america - success at any and all cost by association alone!!
that Lady has the most vile opinion of the BM i have ever come across any where...and i have looked up the wicked opinions of some real butch lesbian feminists black women who like her have disgust for the Black Man!

thanks for taking the time to tell her where to go, since it's idiotic of her to lump the Nigerian BM who is among the most educated in America with the average African American male who is languishing in jail because he was primarily raised by women like her - so-called Mrs Chioma!

the vileness and total and undiluted hatred for the BM emanating from the woman's heart is a sin against humanity as a species!!

yes, your black ass son may have called you a bitch and a LovePeddler...but, what did u expect?? after age 3 he'd seen your government housing apartment being used to serve your milkshake to the neighborhood boys since
you convinced 'em all to come for their serve...that your milkshake was better than those from the ghetto hoes you was raised with!!

the hate in your heart Mrs Chioma is a disgrace to humanity!!

@topic:

we all only take chances with romances...there r no guarantees: go after ur heart as it will win over even the most fearful in love

bless

Nigga go steal something in NIgeria and let the mob set you on fire. Nutriding manbitch.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 4:46am On Mar 15, 2012
Ecalos: Thank you Lord that even though am Nigerian, am not married to one....May God deliver most Nigerians from their backward thinking mentality...Peace out....
[size=44pt]Damn![/size]
[size=33pt]Damn![/size]
[size=22pt]Damn![/size]
[size=33pt]Damn![/size]
[size=44pt]Damn![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by sexylogan(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2012
It takes a high level of maturity to be able to look past a person's skin color. Nationality shudnt be an obstacle to marriage. Unless y°u didn't love them to begin with.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2012
for any responsible woman within 20-29yrs that is ready to make a home with me can come up.
for a western woman, you would be ready to settle down here in nigeria with me.
but a niger woman, must be a graduate preferably employed.
Tribe culture or region is not a barrier but she must know her onion would be better if not from Igbo.
onyefin@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
sexylogan: It takes a high level of maturity to be able to look past a person's skin color. Nationality shudnt be an obstacle to marriage. Unless y°u didn't love them to begin with.

Hey suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Its funny how the poster asked just one question and you see people talking trash about other people just to make themselves feel better.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by luckgames(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Hey suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Call me
suga lady
Are you lonely?
We can set you up with some Nigerian dude
Please don't hate
You mad at Nigerian Men,
Any reason why?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by prettyboi1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
khiaa: Another statment I want to add is, Queen and Chima are not black americans, they are dividers and haters. They also come to the african american forum and spew their hatred and ignorance to create this division between africans and african americans. Don't believe a word they say.

KHIAA
My dear you should never really take many of the comments you take on Nairaland personally. There are loads,loaddss,loadzzz of sarcastic people on here....but that's the fun at the end of the day. Although sometimes,one might just be seeking serious answers &replies & might not really be in the mood to joke around but it's all part of the fun that people with so much sarcasm come around posting their stuff.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
luckgames:
Call me
suga lady
Are you lonely?
We can set you up with some Nigerian dude
Please don't hate
You mad at Nigerian Men,
Any reason why?

See that's where you misunderstood me. I have never said anything about Nigerian men directly. I said Black men as a whole are on the bottom of the totem pole in American society and a few others.

The point of the totem pole comment is instead of Black people bickering about who is better than who, White and Asian men are dominating the world. Black men collectively can do the same thing if THEY LEARN TO focus on what is important and not who is marrying and dating whom.

White and Asian men with businesses and careers aren't online chasing faceless chatters and debating over dumb shit, they are out there making cash and leaving things for their future generations.

Some chatters are very focused on crumbs instead of the bread. No thanks on the men though. kiss

I got my eye on this White man. tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by luckgames(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

See that's where you misunderstood me. I have never said anything about Nigerian men directly. I said Black men as a whole are on the bottom of the totem pole in American society and a few others.

The point of the totem pole comment is instead of Black people bickering about who is better than who, White and Asian men are dominating the world. Black men collectively can do the same thing if THEY LEARN TO focus on what is important and not who is marrying and dating whom.

White and Asian men with businesses and careers aren't online chasing faceless chatters and debating over dumb shit, they are out there making cash and leaving things for their future generations.

Some chatters are very focused on crumbs instead of the bread. No thanks on the men though. kiss

I got my eye on this White man. tongue
Ok
Let us all have some understanding
The issue here was address to Nigerian man
Not all black men
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by luckgames(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs Chima
"White and Asian men with businesses and careers aren't online chasing faceless chatters and debating over dumb poo, they are out there making cash and leaving things for their future generations. "

I am working very hard in these area and I am doing good
Like I told my tax man last year. I am not ready to count my asset , we can talk in three years
I do a job that enable me to be online
I have had two meetings this morning
I have a project to complete
So what now?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
luckgames:
Ok
Not all black men

That was what i thought too
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by dejiariyo1: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
My ancestors would not like it unless if she is Black American. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
luckgames:
Ok
Not all black men

Aren't Nigerian men black?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
luckgames: Mrs Chima
"White and Asian men with businesses and careers aren't online chasing faceless chatters and debating over dumb poo, they are out there making cash and leaving things for their future generations. "

I am working very hard in these area and I am doing good
Like I told my tax man last year. I am not ready to count my asset , we can talk in three years
I do a job that enable me to be online
I have had two meetings this morning
I have a project to complete
So what now?

If the statement don't pertain to you, WHY ARE YOU BEING DEFENSIVE? Did you see your name in the quote?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

But the message was directed to a specific set of black men.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by luckgames(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Mrs Chima

You are a very smart lady, Like I tell my friends Stop playing
Let me repeat The issue here was address to Nigerian man not all black men
Love U Mrs Chima
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
LMAO@different set of black men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

President Obama is a different set of black man and he was still called a nigger. The point didn't change. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@different set of black men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

President Obama is a different set of black man and he was still called a nigger. The point didn't change. wink
why do you keep saying that? How is that related to this topic?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2012
luckgames:
Mrs Chima

You are a very smart lady, Like I tell my friends Stop playing
Let me repeat The issue here was address to Nigerian man not all black men
Love U Mrs Chima

Love you too boo. kiss

I am going to stop playing with you brothers. "You different set of Black men are on the top of the totem pole". Happy now? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sky-walker:

why do you keep saying that? How is that related to this topic?

You are right President Obama isn't related to the topic, but I didn't bring him up at first, another chatter did. kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by prettyboi1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

. tongue[/s]
@Mrs Chima,this isn't exactly "directly" related to the topic per se but I love you for this post *give me a kiss pls & be my Mrs for today na*....White men & Asian men are dominating the world & we blacks are just licking feet,kissing ass & being followers without ever wanting to become the pace-setters...it really pains me. Many of us don't even feel disturbed,we just think it's normal. The Asians used to be in our league before but they woke up & stood up to dominance,anyways by the Grace of God,they should watch out for us,people like myself & every black man who is tired of being the under-dog/ remnant eater/ side-kick/help-less/voiceless/ 2nd class citizen of the world etc are coming soon. "YES WE CAN & WE WOULD" is the motto.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I have to agree you there also. Nairaland is a good example
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
pretty_boi:
@Mrs Chima,this isn't exactly "directly" related to the topic per se but I love you for this post *give me a kiss pls & be my Mrs for today na*....White men & Asian men are dominating the world & we blacks are just licking feet,kissing ass & being followers without ever wanting to become the pace-setters...it really pains me. Many of us don't even feel disturbed,we just think it's normal. The Asians used to be in our league before but they woke up & stood up to dominance,anyways by the Grace of God,they should watch out for us,people like myself & every black man who is tired of being the under-dog/ remnant eater/ side-kick/help-less/voiceless/ 2nd class citizen of the world etc are coming soon. "YES WE CAN & WE WOULD" is the motto.

That's what I am talking about brother. I am married to a Black man and I want nothing more for Black men to rise above the scums and do better. Just like my sista Ms. Darkskin said, when you know better, you do better.

I am not going to list EVERYTHING Black American and African men are doing WRONG. I know for a fact, ignorance and disunity on both sides hinders progression.

A Nigerian brother on this thread said he is glad he didn't marry a Nigerian woman. That is harsh. Sista Inkie stated that African people can go far and I agree, but backwardness has to stop. How can your people as a whole go forward when you have some of your people going backwards?

A shoe can only be worn so many times before having to buy another shoe. In other words, trying new things or seeking alternative approach to life doesn't change who you are inside.

Yes, you can brother. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Mrs Chima
Wish what you have been saying was a topic on its own and was on frontpage. I myself feel ashamed when we call ourselves Nigerian and yet see how tribal insult rain on each other on Nairaland. I dont know if its a black thing or Nigerian thing.People just trying to feel they are better than their brothers make me sick to my stomach
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
Sky-walker:
@Mrs Chima
Wish what you have been saying was a topic on its own and was on frontpage. I myself feel ashamed when we call ourselves Nigerian and yet see how tribal insult rain on each other on Nairaland. I dont know if its a black thing or Nigerian thing.People just trying to feel they are better than their brothers make me sick to my stomach

I understand brother. I just want my Black brothers to do better because I know many can do better than what they are doing now.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Skywalker5(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I understand brother. I just want my Black brothers to do better because I know many can do better than what they are doing now.

How can they at the moment? Read the topics of Nairaland. When a Nigerian commits a crime, people defend the guy by saying he learnt it from another tribe just because the guy is from their tribe.people blaming others people's tribe for problems.i dont know if its joblessness or just stupidity.There is a lot to achieve in this world and see how how Nigerians brothers waste it

N.B Did not mean to deviate from the topic but i just have to express my mind on this
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by FRANKBENN(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ khia, hi. How do i knw u more?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by AmuIgwe: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / Love In Ebira/igbira Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.