Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? (47050 Views)

Must Guys Always Give Their Girlfriend Money As Prove Of Love? / When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? / What Romantic Gift Are You Giving Your Partner For Christmas? Mine is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
Are you just entering Nigeria my friend or are you just dating a Nigerian girl for the very first time? Then, you must have this at the back of your mind and in front of your brain box: In Nigeria, a girl's love = how much money & material things you have and willing to give her too in return for her sexual services (cos thats all they can give, nothing more)! Nigerian girls have no good relationship with money! Give her money but don't give her your heart, spend if you want the usual Nigerian girls' love, but hide your heart and always be mean. Don't give her in the hope that she loves you, NO, give her because you know that ALL Nigerian girls are just after how much a man can give!

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by SAFO(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Why she gotta be a ho SAFO?

Because only a golddiggin ho well seasoned in the game would say some shittt like that. As if to insinuate you're not a man if you don't give her whatever she wants. angry

and because ho is synonymous with golddigger tongue
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Timmyspaco(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
A girl dt truely luv u wont get angry weneva u turn her down money-wise
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by outline: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
there isnt anything wrong with giving your girlfriend money...most of u sit here and judge a girl dat asks her man for money,duh-uh! dont you give your wives money ok!!! she got parents,innit? and you her not her bank,ok! she cooks for you, fcuks you, lays your bed, aborts for you(if possible) washes your boxers, sucks your dick(which is absolutely disgusting, shes a dish washer too....helloooooo! whats d duty of a wife anyways, or are you about to send your wife to her father? well, insult my comment, who gives a Bleepdeal with it!!! its not trade by barter...shes prolly broke and you know you gotta care for your woman...moreso, dis one luvss yu but prolly loves money too.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
If you don't money don't even think of going into any relationship with Nigerian Girls,because Heartbreak would be inevitable for you in the end. You need money to grow relationship. Op, I'd rather you give her the money if you have, kini big deal.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by slumcat(m): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2012
its a mind game bro. u shuld knw wen its right 2 give n wen its wise to hold back....follow ur head, n nt ur heart(cuz it might be luv infected).

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by MrsChima1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
SAFO:

Because only a golddiggin ho well seasoned in the game would say some shittt like that. As if to insinuate you're not a man if you don't give her whatever she wants. angry

and because ho is synonymous with golddigger tongue

Maybe what she was trying to say gotten lost in translation. If she was referring to the boyfriend then I can see your point, however if it is a husband then he is supposed to take care of his woman and vice versa.

Now if she is not contributing to the relationship and expect him to foot everything then I can see how she can be a gold digger.

Uhmmm suga, if a gold digger keeps her legs closed, she isn't a ho. tongue
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by outline: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
........................OR is dis dude WHITE I dont mean a bleachin punk cheesy
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by mufikings(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
Just because you give a girl money does not translate to the fact that she will love you more ....money is good though, but the heart loves what it wants to love ,money or no money, so be wise.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by outline: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
........................OR is dis dude WHITE I dont mean a bleachin punk cheesy
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Coefficient(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2012
@op, dat girl is going to suck u dry and dump u sooner or later. Shez in love with ur pocket. Rship shld be symbiotic and not parasitic. U dnt av a gf 4 nw. All u av at d moment is a 'mosquito'

1 Like

Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by PrinceDudu(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
Guy, if u stop to give am money u go turn to monkey O!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by PrinceDudu(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
Guy, if u stop to give am money u go turn to monkey O!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by chikj: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
Guy givin is love, if u are not spendin on ur girl dat mean u are doin it on some other girl, give her d moni and stop being stingy.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by hunsu: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2012
That guy that wrote this is a kid! In his mind
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by chikj: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
I dont undastand y guys dont like givin dere beb moni and dey would want her 2 give dem Bleep any tym d want it.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Ibangap(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
chikj: I dont undastand y guys dont like givin dere beb moni and dey would want her 2 give dem Bleep any tym d want it.
so d money is 4 d bleep abi? Den no be asewo be dat?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
chikj: I dont undastand y guys dont like givin dere beb moni and dey would want her 2 give dem Bleep any tym d want it.

U were making sense until u posted d above.

So money for hand and bck for ground is ur theory rite?

Mehn I pity u ooo ,ur type must b easy to dupe.

Ur logo is wine d fucker and he will drop all his life savings.

I pray u don't jam Blackburrry babes o!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by mimima(f): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
see,if u really love her as u said,as a matter fact u must take care of her both financially and otherwise.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
Not at all, it mean you are the MUGU she be the MASTER.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by bakila: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
hassymo5: if giving is loving then girls should start giving too

They claim that they give some other thing, someTHING SOMETHING.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by bakila: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
Any lady that flares at you when you dont have money to give is not wortha any reaction from you other than for you to move on.
Her action smacks of disrespect and smacks of goldigging.
You may be sleeping with her, abi?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by kkkossy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
NO!
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Brite02(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
@Op. Giving her money dosn't mean love, love on its own different thing entirely, may be her consistent demand for money could be she realise you have alot of money hence her demands or may be she is a gold digger. Yes, she has been confessing her love to you, its high time you put her love to the test, then you realise if she is mearnt for you.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Brite02(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
@Op. Giving her money dosn't mean love, love on its own different thing entirely, may be her consistent demand for money could be she realise you have alot of money hence her demands or may be she is a gold digger. Yes, she has been confessing her love to you, its high time you put her love to the test, then you realise if she is mearnt for you.
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by bid4rich(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
I guess you should go and open a bank branch and make her a bank manager with personal code to unlock ATM machine without using card.

U wil av done well with that bros. Hahahahaha
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by SAFO(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Uhmmm suga, if a gold digger keeps her legs closed, she isn't a ho. tongue

Her legs are the shovel, what else is she gonna dig gold with?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by Odinaka00(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2012
martyns303: this girl asked me for N60K, after 2 weeks of adding me on BBM, it felt kinda odd, so i told her not now, next she said maybe am the kinda guy that doesnt give a girl cash, woke up one morning and she's no longer on my contact, she deleted me. shocked

Same thing happened τ̲̅ȍ me buh she should go ªŋd kiss a hot iron, do I look like an atm machine τ̲̅ȍ her?
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by blackboi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
Come on, sing along: He who finds a girl has found a badt thing, and obtained. . . problems 4rm the gods . . . grin u found the symphony , to lust u crave . . . U can do it again cheesy
Re: Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? by cogsej06(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
NO!!! My guy flee!! She is wicked.....love ko hate ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.