Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91401 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Playbooks latest update - playbook beta bug reporter, what is all this fuss about?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by DisGuy: 11:20am On Sep 21, 2012
Thanks guys, just made my mind up,
was thinking of the whole hassle of getting a netwbook+ huawei dongle+unlocking+ sim card just for a few months holiday

Now a playbook will do the trick and save me some cash!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
Dis Guy: Thanks guys, just made my mind up,
was thinking of the whole hassle of getting a netwbook+ huawei dongle+unlocking+ sim card just for a few months holiday

Now a playbook will do the trick and save me some cash!!

Wisemen make wise decisions!!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2012
newman10: Micro-HDMI cables available for sale @ 2k each. Connect your blackberry playbook to your large screen TV for a bigger viewing experience. Call 083

few units left. call for yours now
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2012
@TCD and all, can I. get UC Web browser for the playbook? post link, if there is any pls. thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
No Uc browser exists for pb currently
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
walcolm:

BB messenger works directly on the BB. the Playbook PIN is currently for video calling not for BBM yet.

Yes, you can connect your playbook to the internet using your GS3 data but your BBM will work from your BB directly

You can ping from your playbook. Once you have bridged your bb n pb successfully open menu and click on blackberry bridge then click on BBM icon and it'll load all ur fone BBM contacts and u can start chatting.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 6:12am On Sep 23, 2012
BRAND NEW 64GB PLAYBOOK FOR SALE. COMES WITH 3 YEAR REPLACEMENT COVER* ITS GOING FOR 55K.

*with replacement cover you can send the pb back to the store(UK) and have it replaced with a new one incase of accidental damage.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
hello lastmen

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM ABOVE ALL

[b]

Research In Motion, long the dominant provider of smartphones to business—and until two years ago, the overall market leader—has been hammered by market missteps, delays in new versions of its BlackBerry phone line, and the ascent of Google's Android and Apple's iPhone. Now, according to a report from the Toronto Globe and Mail, the company has reached a tipping point, with analysts expecting the company to acknowledge a worldwide decline in subscribers to the BlackBerry mail and messaging service in its next earnings report later this week.

"This is the first quarter we are expecting zero subscriber growth," National Bank Financial Senior Research Analyst Kris Thompson told the Globe and Mail. In the next quarter, he said, he believed the subscriber base would go into a "downward spiral," with the expected release of the BlackBerry 10 slowing but not stopping the hemorrhaging of customers.

The BlackBerry mail and messaging services are the main reason many enterprise customers have used RIM's devices, and account for about a third of its revenue, based on its most recently quarterly results from June. The company has kept its service growing overseas, but its subscriber base has been in decline in North America as Android and iOS gain more enterprise-friendly features.

[size=28pt]In the quarter ending in June of this year, the company shipped 7.8 million BlackBerry phones, and only 250,000 BlackBerry PlayBook tablets. By comparison, during roughly the same period, Apple shipped 26 million iPhones and 17 million iPads[/size].
[/b]
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2012
4llerbuntu: hello lastmen

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM ABOVE ALL

[b][/b]

Hey. Hope u were not paid for this propaganda? Why don't you get a better job. It's not about shipping 17000000 ipads. Let's see if their customers stays with them in another 5yrs. Rim offers what they can never offer.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2012
Visit crackberry.com and stay abreast of the latest developments unfolding at RIM. Good things come to those who wait. Android and ios had better enjoy their popularity while it lasts cos by the time BB10 is launched....hmmm.... Suffice to say....abinibi is different from ability
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2012
as per usual fare for nl , once you make a post that does not suck the balls of any tech coy/product, you are a fanboy of anor product.

smh.

pls bros, try to comprehend better
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by slimpoppa(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2012
I have not been able to download OS 2 on my playbook. It gets stucked at the agreement page whenever i try it. Can anybody be of assistance. im in lagos and i dont mind bringing it down to anywhere in lagos. vip_vicme@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by spoilerx: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
newman10: @TCD and all, can I. get UC Web browser for the playbook? post link, if there is any pls. thanks

No uc browser for PB ,but u can get QQ browser (android ) to work on your playbook , from good ereader store for free, but u have to sideload it !

QQ browser is almost d same as UC browser
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tivta(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2012
my guy qq browser doesnt have a good download manager like uc web. i mean i can download a file with uc web, pause it, remove my phone battery turn on the phone again and still continue with my download.

spoilerx:

No uc browser for PB ,but u can get QQ browser (android ) to work on your playbook , from good ereader store for free, but u have to sideload it !

QQ browser is almost d same as UC browser
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2012
@ TCD: pls what's your yahoo I'd. Pls I need your help with a few things. For instance can't seem to get a good version of connectify. Besides iv taken delivery of my playbook but I need some pointers. Let's chat on y!messenger so I can explain. Thanks.
Cheers

Konariwo@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
If ur playbook blackout and doesn't seem to charge pls contact me and I'll fix it...
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
konari: @ TCD: pls what's your yahoo I'd. Pls I need your help with a few things. For instance can't seem to get a good version of connectify. Besides iv taken delivery of my playbook but I need some pointers. Let's chat on y!messenger so I can explain. Thanks.
Cheers

Konariwo@yahoo.com
dont have yahoo so not on yim . You can drop your issues here and we can all help tackle it. That way everybody benefit's.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/R8aJVRqU/connectify_31_pro_cracked_tech.html.

That's a crackeddd version of connectify...
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
TCD I downloaded it and its password protected ooooo.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 1:01am On Sep 30, 2012
newman10:

few units left. call for yours now
l

Newman, I'd asked you if location is FCT but you didn't respond.
I also asked if you have got cable for connection to ext screens or projectors, you haven't answered that either.
I am interested in the cable...
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 5:30am On Sep 30, 2012
The password is www.techatnet.com
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by shawn5ng(m): 6:19am On Sep 30, 2012
Poster I can sell one for u if u are ready at a reasonable price below d market price.
Call me on 08039192101. Or add me up on BB:28F9E5F6
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by omosuji(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hi, just found a way to download with my pb. It is a software called tubemate.
Has anybody found a torrent software that works?.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Don4life: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
@TCD is it possible to install Skype on d PB?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
Thanks TCD, however whenever I try to download the connectify I always get download error at about 70% and this happens everytime, I tried it over 10 times already.

Have you tried loading "tango" on playbook?

@omosuji: where did you get "tubemate"?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by rivieranights: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
drumme: If ur playbook blackout and doesn't seem to charge pls contact me and I'll fix it...
I have a playbook that has been blinking red light twice. ,at intervals and wouldn't come on.can you fix it? how can I meet you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by BlackBaron: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
@TCD the file is corrupt, pls can you provide another link? thank you in advance
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by spoilerx: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2012
tivta: my guy qq browser doesnt have a good download manager like uc web. i mean i can download a file with uc web, pause it, remove my phone battery turn on the phone again and still continue with my download.

Says who QQ browser can pause downloads & I use it on my playbook
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by tivta(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2012
spoilerx:

Says who QQ browser can pause downloads & I use it on my playbook

It doesnt work like that on my blackberry.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by spoilerx: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
tivta:

It doesnt work like that on my blackberry.

Are we talking of ur phone or d playbook here??

I use QQ browser on my playbook and it works like my phone's uc web!!!

Rem dis is QQ browser for android !!!! Try it 1st b b4 u start complaining
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by spoilerx: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
OS 2.1 is out for playbook ( wifi models)!!!!!
Finally !!! And on my birthday!!! Thank you RIM

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (66) (Reply)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.