Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91404 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by kunlxzy: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ Olakunle, Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ in †̥ properties & importation of ipads (22FDD2DF) strictly for matured mind plsss
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Gadgetmobil(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
Brand new 32gb playbooks still up 4 grabs-47k only
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dan_Dollar it blinks twice when u try to switch it on abi. well what you would do it connect it to you laptop, turn on ur internet next click on ur blackberry desktop app then plug ur playbook and switch it on. The desktop software should pick it and ask you if u wanna repair it click yes and it should download n restore it back but all data on that playbook is gone. That should work if it doesn't Holla me 08025140064 or 27F4E94A.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ogundale: Bb playbook is cramp just bought an ios 4 you know.

This guy must be high on something
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by DeGenius3(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
thank you for clicking to red this article/post.

firstly, i want to ease your mind about this, it is 100% real and i can prove it to you.

you see, we Nigerians are known to buy electronic stuffs including phones for crazy prices because we consume lots of electronic products

of curse we want to own the latest electronic gadget-BOSS

now don't think that you can't buy a brand new blackberry phone for N15k.

it is real, legal and 100% possible.

the same blackberry phone you buy for N40k-N130k can be bought for far that amount.

and i can show you how...

now all you need to buy your own brand new blackberry phone for N15k is just the piece of information I'm going to be sharing with you...

so to get this piece of information, all you simply need to do is send a blank mail with subject "N15k BB INFO" to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com. and you'll get the full information on how to get a brand new blackberry for N15k.

to tell you the truth, this is very real. and you will be glad to have this piece of information

thanks for reading
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
dan_dollar: I tried everything I could till like 2am this morning,no response.left it and slept off.when I woke up this morning,it was still in the same state.I just thought to do a hard reset on it again.suprisingly,it went off and rebooted again.Its ok now.

I still have the first one that blinks red light twice at intervals and has refused to come up.took it back to slot for repairs,but it was returned to me in the same state.can u fix that?

Bro I can fix ur dead playbook in 2hrs. It's either dead or the battery is bad. Either ways I can guarantee a sure fix. Call me on 08056330358.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
drumme:

Bro I can fix ur dead playbook in 2hrs. It's either dead or the battery is bad. Either ways I can guarantee a sure fix. Call me on 08056330358.

Drumme fixes everything. grin
Good to have someone like you in the house.
It is really depressing having a major issue with ones device.
I need VGA cable for BB PB were do I look?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2012
alstacs:

Drumme fixes everything. grin
Good to have someone like you in the house.
It is really depressing having a major issue with ones device.
I need VGA cable for BB PB were do I look?

Computer shops sell hdmi-vga converter n cable. That's what u need
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have difficulties registering my yahoo email on my PlayBook. I tried several times but I kept on getting an error message.
I am sure my yahoo mail doesn't have any problems. Is yahoo mail not registerable on the PlayBook?

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2012
drumme:

Computer shops sell hdmi-vga converter n cable. That's what u need

Thanks mehn.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2012
BBM on PlayBook doesn't display BBM groups? Am I missing something here? Or maybe like this we go de dey?
I must confess that the predictive text input here is rather wonderful. I predicts sequence of words in a sentence in addition to auto word complete options.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2012
BBM on PlayBook doesn't display BBM groups? Am I missing something here? Or maybe like this we go de dey?
I must confess that the predictive text input here is rather wonderful. I predicts sequence of words in a sentence in addition to auto word complete options.
I am sorry for being petty and loudspeaking trivial observations, I am only trying to catch up with the thread.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2012
alstacs: BBM on PlayBook doesn't display BBM groups? Am I missing something here? Or maybe like this we go de dey?
BBM on the playbook does not display group and the auto correct is pretty cool, but it can get really irritating when I try to type in pidgin =D.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2012
alstacs: I have difficulties registering my yahoo email on my PlayBook. I tried several times but I kept on getting an error message.
I am sure my yahoo mail doesn't have any problems. Is yahoo mail not registerable on the PlayBook?

Yahoomail won't register on pb if it's ur default bb synced email....... That's the reason.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2012
Hi, does anyone know where I can buy playbook charger in ikeja, urgent response needed
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
drumme:

Yahoomail won't register on pb if it's ur default bb synced email....... That's the reason.
Thanks Drumme,so what happens if I have more than one sync mail?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
drumme: Hi, does anyone know where I can buy playbook charger in ikeja, urgent response needed

A mini-usb charger or rapid charger?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
drumme: Hi, does anyone know where I can buy playbook charger in ikeja, urgent response needed

Check dealdey.com or smartbuy.com.ng
Ps:i dont wek feh either of deh 2 companies o.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Racheed(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Errr.. Does anyone know If there's a stylus available for the playbook and where I can get one.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
Racheed: Errr.. Does anyone know If there's a stylus available for the playbook and where I can get one.

Yes. Speak to TCD, he will point you in the direction of where he bought his from.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2012
Hi pb folks I hv been saving for a pb 16gig, I saw 1 @ smartbuy 4 29500 but dey wrote factory recertified,what does that mean
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2012
sheyma: Hi pb folks I hv been saving for a pb 16gig, I saw 1 @ smartbuy 4 29500 but dey wrote factory recertified,what does that mean

Factory recertified = refurbished
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Factory recertified = refurbished
Thanks, on a scale of 10 wht ur best advice on d refurbished pb and hw much can I get d new 1 16gig
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
sheyma:
Thanks, on a scale of 10 wht ur best advice on d refurbished pb and hw much can I get d new 1 16gig

The difference in cost of refurbished and new is not a lot. Would advise new, only buy the refurbished if you have to and if given water-tight warranty.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
Sheyma, well both options are ok, but I guess a new one always stand better. I can get u one for 35k. You pay 50 percent and wait for two-three weeks max and balance when you receive it. take care
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Lexusgs430:

The difference in cost of refurbished and new is not a lot. Would advise new, only buy the refurbished if you have to and if given water-tight warranty.
Has d issue of depleted ba3 been solved I hear complain of pb ba3 nt powering up if dead,is youtube streaming free with bridgn a bb fn. Am sorry 4 all d ques,
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2012
sheyma:
Has d issue of depleted ba3 been solved I hear complain of pb ba3 nt powering up if dead,is youtube streaming free with bridgn a bb fn. Am sorry 4 all d ques,

Youtube streaming is free for me, cos I reside in the uk. When I was in Nigeria, i streamed youtube via the etisalat network, but cannot honestly tell you if my credit got deducted. Yes, the 2.1 update has cured the battery depletion. Not powering up if dead? That's a myth, my playbook has gone to 0 power level and turned itself off uncountable times, and it recharges back up each time and everytime.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by leboss6(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
dan_dollar: My playbook just packed up.I just completed the update and it prompted me for a restart.I cllicked ok and it went dead.light is showing on d screen,but nothing is displaying,the led isn't even blinking.
The 2nd Playbook that has gone in 6months. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
. Why did u not follow up the case of the first one that crashed with slot?.......i had same exact issue with dem .....i. Got my 64gb PB in febuary from SLOT in ikeja only for it to crash about three weeks later......i took it back to them for repairs but i was continually being fed with tales of it being sent abroad for repairs, on a particular visit to dem it was given back to me it worked for less than a day and packed up again I promptly returned it.......too cut the story short after about 5 MONTHS of persistent visits to them and even threatening to file a law suit against them they finally succumbed and gave me another New one at no extra cost.....yes it took a long while and the time without my PB was hellish....I guess the end Justifys the means .....WARRANTY means they are liable to anything thing that happens to it in the time frame .....
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Youtube streaming is free for me, cos I reside in the uk. When I was in Nigeria, i streamed youtube via the etisalat network, but cannot honestly tell you if my credit got deducted. Yes, the 2.1 update has cured the battery depletion. Not powering up if dead? That's a myth, my playbook has gone to 0 power level and turned itself off uncountable times, and it recharges back up each time and everytime.

Streaming video is free on MTN. I can also fix a dead playbook.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2012
leboss6: . Why did u not follow up the case of the first one that crashed with slot?.......i had same exact issue with dem .....i. Got my 64gb PB in febuary from SLOT in ikeja only for it to crash about three weeks later......i took it back to them for repairs but i was continually being fed with tales of it being sent abroad for repairs, on a particular visit to dem it was given back to me it worked for less than a day and packed up again I promptly returned it.......too cut the story short after about 5 MONTHS of persistent visits to them and even threatening to file a law suit against them they finally succumbed and gave me another New one at no extra cost.....yes it took a long while and the time without my PB was hellish....I guess the end Justifys the means .....WARRANTY means they are liable to anything thing that happens to it in the time frame .....

I can fix the dead playbook.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by leboss6(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
drumme:

I can fix the dead playbook.
the dead one is with slot.......I was given a new one as replacement
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by spoilerx: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2012
Using OS 2.1 , haven't noticed the improved browser , its nice to have multiple android apps running at d same time tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66) (Reply)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.