Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Man Dies Whilst On Salat - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Dies Whilst On Salat (21974 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / 12 Tips To Boost Your Salat / Multimedia On Salat Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Dawdy(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2012
Allahu Akbar!
I Pray to die while being on sujuud for Almighty Allah.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 12:02am On Mar 17, 2012
misterme: Guys, almost every time I see a thread on Moslems/Islam, there is this reference to virgins or 72 virgins in paradise. Pls can someone-especially a moslem-educate me on what the Quran teaches abt this virgin thing

I am sure that those talking about it aren't Muslims. Ask them what they know of the issue. They cannot explain what they parrot. The best that they can do is go to some anti-Islamic website to post rubbish.

Run a search on the issue on this website http://www.searching-islam.com if you want to learn about the concept.

When you are done, create another thread to ask any questions you may have so as not to derail this thread. If you don't have questions, no problem.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2012
maclatunji:

I am sure that those talking about it aren't Muslims. Ask them what they know of the issue. They cannot explain what they parrot. The best that they can do is go to some anti-Islamic website to post rubbish.

Run a search on the issue on this website http://www.searching-islam.com if you want to learn about the concept.

When you are done, create another thread to ask any questions you may have so as not derail this thread. If you don't have questions, no problem.
would you just answer the question ?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2012
Dawdy: Allahu Akbar!
I Pray to die while being on sujuud for Almighty Allah.
Tell us how we could help you and your muslim brothers accomplish that as quick as possible, if that is the one thing the world could do for Islam then I would love to help.
Peace
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2: would you just answer the question ?

1. You didn't ask the question.

2. You know you are ignorant, yet you peddle it about.

3. My directions are clear. You don't follow them, carry on swimming in your lake of ignorance.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 17, 2012
maclatunji:

1. You didn't ask the question.

2. You know you are ignorant, yet you peddle it about.

3. My directions are clear. You don't follow them, carry on swimming in your lake of ignorance.

Just answer the freaking question for god's sake!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Pakavy(m): 12:55am On Mar 17, 2012
Allah ya jinkai muslimi..AMIN!!!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2012
I think mohamed was sex crazed, and that is why he kept dreaming of 72 virgins.
By the way how old is such a virgin supposed to be ? I guess 9 years old.
Mohamed was a mad man, and muslims have to know that!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by deols(f): 1:20am On Mar 17, 2012
anoda on d lose by d name patriot2? Many dumb pple on ds thread.

The reason many hope for this kinda death is cos it is a honor to die ds way. U cant compare a man who dies praying with one who dies in d toilet. This manner of death is a show of God's mercy on the man. It is an honor

the lesson to learn from this is, whenever u'r doing anything, think what if I die now.
When that's always on ur mind, u wont go on drinking brawls 4 e.g for dying then would be a shame.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 17, 2012
deols: anoda on d lose by d name patriot2? Many dumb pple on ds thread.

The reason many hope for this kinda death is cos it is a honor to die ds way. U cant compare a man who dies praying with one who dies in d toilet. This manner of death is a show of God's mercy on the man. It is an honor

the lesson to learn from this is, whenever u'r doing anything, think what if I die now.
When that's always on ur mind, u wont go on drinking brawls 4 e.g for dying then would be a shame.
The thing that most disturbs non muslims about islam is that muslims seem to be most amazed by things very related to death. Muslims never praise someone for helping orphans, preaching peace or saving lifes, the only things which muslims praise are the deaths of some people and the "72 virgins".

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by bashydemy(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2012
Allahu Akbar am happy for the man
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 17, 2012
It's all about death with islam, death, death, death.
Where is the joy of life ? Where is the helping of people, where is the love for human kind.
Mohamed lied to you, he wasn't a prophet, God loves peace and loves life, that is why he gave it to us.
God loves kindness and mercy, don't listen to mohamed (alias the quran), listen to your heart, God gave it to you as a way to communicate you his feelings, God wants you to love fellow humans and to love life: your life, his life, her life.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXAyoD1Xjo4
Isn't this a death cult ?
Would God create a death cult ?
Mohamed was a fake!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 17, 2012
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 17, 2012
i wish all muslims in this world could just drop dead right now.
the world will be a much better and peaceful world without muslims

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 17, 2012
devils will end up in hell with 72 virgin demons

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by deeplow: 6:40am On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
So I guess my intellect is a correlation of my skill in the English language, therefore I guess germans, chinese and russians are all stupid !
Please go to your mosque and die like that man so that you can meet your allah.
Good luck !

Stupid,stupid,stupid.you still managed to show ur stupidity.I guess it is beyond ur ability to control ow u write nonsense.I pity u.u can always choose not to write u know.I wish you whatever happens to people who wish other people death.I can imagine d kinda person u are.anyways...
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2012
deeplow:

Stupid,stupid,stupid.you still managed to show ur stupidity.I guess it is beyond ur ability to control ow u write nonsense.I pity u.u can always choose not to write u know.I wish you whatever happens to people who wish other people death.I can imagine d kinda person u are.anyways...
Actually I do not wish death to a person who doesn't want to kill others in order to see allah and do not wish to die.
But what I saw here was a lot of people who are interested in only one thing: death.
They are muslims and they glorify death. To those people I wish death in a mosque the same way that kneeing i.diot died.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by deeplow: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2: It's all about death with islam, death, death, death.
Where is the joy of life ? Where is the helping of people, where is the love for human kind.
Mohamed lied to you, he wasn't a prophet, God loves peace and loves life, that is why he gave it to us.
God loves kindness and mercy, don't listen to mohamed (alias the quran), listen to your heart, God gave it to you as a way to communicate you his feelings, God wants you to love fellow humans and to love life: your life, his life, her life.

Stupid boy.I guess now dat u av managed to steal a fone dat is internet able,u can write as much nonsense as ur damaged brain processes.when Christians kill,do we ever hear?a soldier killed about 16 people,we aint heard anything about him being immediately killed.I just wonder ow people like u reason.u'd hardly find a Muslim dat'll ever write anything bad about Jesus Christ.dat shoews ow informed n sensible we are.you rant nonsense about d Holy Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) cos u av even failed to learn anything from d Christianity dat u Ave chosen to embrace.Respsct other people's beliefs.death is inevitable.no matter how much u try not to think about it,it gets closer every second.d fact dat a Muslim is courageous enuff to prepare themselves for this makes dem better than u coward.take ur time to read ur bible,d truth is in it.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2012
deeplow:

Stupid boy.I guess now dat u av managed to steal a fone dat is internet able,u can write as much nonsense as ur damaged brain processes.when Christians kill,do we ever hear?a soldier killed about 16 people,we aint heard anything about him being immediately killed.I just wonder ow people like u reason.u'd hardly find a Muslim dat'll ever write anything bad about Jesus Christ.dat shoews ow informed n sensible we are.you rant nonsense about d Holy Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) cos u av even failed to learn anything from d Christianity dat u Ave chosen to embrace.Respsct other people's beliefs.death is inevitable.no matter how much u try not to think about it,it gets closer every second.d fact dat a Muslim is courageous enuff to prepare themselves for this makes dem better than u coward.take ur time to read ur bible,d truth is in it.
Again muslims doing what they do best: telling lies!
What tells you that soldier was a christian ?
USA is a secular state: there are christian, hindus, boudhist, muslim, jew, atheist americans.
You don't even know who the soldier was, yet you just assume he was a christian.
And what exactly tells you I am a christian, i am not !!!!!!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Wateron: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2012
I am not surprise patriot is a Christian they r d ones that make this kind of comment and why on earth will someone contribute to something u have no knowledge abt. Ask questions instead of saying rubbish.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by deeplow: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
Again muslims doing what they do best: telling lies!
What tells you that soldier was a christian ?
USA is a secular state: there are christian, hindus, boudhist, muslim, jew, atheist americans.
You don't even know who the soldier was, yet you just assume he was a christian.
And what exactly tells you I am a christian, i am not !!!!!!

That is why they won't tell us who he is.he sure woulda been amongst those who burnt the holy book.and by the way,we are only being fooled,d attack was sure planned.couldn't av been a single person.d main point is dat,muslims in countries like Afghanistan,iran,iraq are killed everyday by American soldiers.America,no matter ow secular a country it is,is largely dominated by Christians and is run by Christian leaders.what explanation do u have for all these killings.they kill just for their own selfish interest.dat is terrorism at d peak.btw,u are right,u prolly aren't a Christian.the Christians I know won't just open their mouths n say d first thing dat forces its way out.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by freecocoa(f): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2012
bashy_demy: Allahu Akbar am happy for the man
Hmm you are only "happy"for the man?thought you'd want to die like him too,guess your life still dey sweet you.smiley
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by BetaThings: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
I am an atheist although I was brought up with the christian beliefs.
I know christians to be civilised and that is why I advice the muslims who choose life to become christians.
Civilised as in behaving like your western colonial masters/slavers who put padlock on "mutts" like you
And muslims should become christians? So why did you not remain one

patriot2:
You could just drink poison while preaching in a mosque, believe me that is the best way, I am glad I have just solved your problem.
This is your own brand of civikisation
Your christianity double-face is showing through

patriot2: It is becoming more and more difficult to understand muslims: if terrorist harm them then they remain silent out of fear instead of carrying guns to fight terrorists, but if the army harms them then they carry guns to kill civilians and join the terrorists ? Is this a joke ? I don't care about offending muslims or christians or whoever, we need information and we will get it one way or another, even if it mean torture!

You will never understand so long as you expect reactions to terrorists (that the government is trying to hunt down because they have infiltrated government) to be the same as the reactions to a legal army funded by taxpayers money with whom I am expected to co-operate should they ask me for information
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by deeplow: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2012
[b][i][/i]
o[b:
[/b]nyewec3]

I agree with you guy! Mohammed is a sex scumbag. Do u knw he had sex with a woman older than he is? To make it worse, mohammed was a maid to the woman he slept with. The guy is sexmaniac.........mohammed the born sexer!

IDIOT,I am amazed stupidity hasn't killed someone like you.in which book,law,constitution.e.t.c is marrying an older woman prohibited or deemed wrong?dey married,he didn't sleep with her for whatever reason ur empty brain tells you.try n always think before u talk,it doesn't hurt.if Jesus was destined to live longer,he sure woulda have gotten married.idiot
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2012
deeplow:

probably because Americans were smart enough to whisk him out of the country real quick? grin
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2012
Now i understand the physique of the muslim. and i thank the Lord i wasn't born into that confusion.

They think the ultimate goal in life is to die. They think God;s purpose for man is to come into being only to die. That is y
they love to die. They can die for anything and produce reasons to die. What hurts most is that they love to take others with
them. Am sure if that guy knew he was going to die while on the mat he probly would have gone to weaponize himself and kill others...to the glory of Allah.

But there is a funny twist to this. THEY ARE NOT SURE THEY REALLY WANT TO DIE. Earlier in the thread someone said he wanted them to just die, just die and they all pounced on him with fiery responses. U say you want to die, someone else says he also wants you to die and be get offended. Please you all that live and love to live can you see whats going on here?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by jspac(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
They should change the name of their "religion" to : the Death Cult.
You can't go to a mosque without hearing the imam wish death on someone;
LMAO grin
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2012
CGKing: Now i understand the physique of the muslim. and i thank the Lord i wasn't born into that confusion.

They think the ultimate goal in life is to die. They think God;s purpose for man is to come into being only to die. That is y
they love to die. They can die for anything and produce reasons to die. What hurts most is that they love to take others with
them. Am sure if that guy knew he was going to die while on the mat he probly would have gone to weaponize himself and kill others...to the glory of Allah.

But there is a funny twist to this. THEY ARE NOT SURE THEY REALLY WANT TO DIE. Earlier in the thread someone said he wanted them to just die, just die and they all pounced on him with fiery responses. U say you want to die, someone else says he also wants you to die and be get offended. Please you all that live and love to live can you see whats going on here?

LOL, I am sure deep down within your being you actually think you are making sense there. I am laughing my freaking self out. LMFSO(It is a new one I created) grin.

What is next? Somebody has already wished we Muslims death so there is hardly anything any other person can say that will be worse.

You see this is the basic mentality of most Nigerian Christians, so afraid of death. Even in churches, all pastors preach is prosperity. Someone even went into the studio to record a gospel song titled: "I shall not die" shocked. No problem, you can remain 'Forever Young,' so that you can 'Live Forever'.

Guys don't you want to go to heaven? Most Christians say they want to go to heaven but they don't want to die- how ironic?

Duh! You have to die to get to heaven even if it is the 'Christian One'. tongue

Cowards! Death is coming for all of us, so your fear of it is futile. Even Death will Die tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by StateOfMind: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2012
CGKing: Now i understand the physique of the muslim. and i thank the Lord i wasn't born into that confusion.

I am not surprised at your ignorance at all because all your religion preaches is prosperity and all sorts of wordly things. It seems lot of people actually don't know their purpose in life. Smh

And also, the fact that people have said they want to die like him doesn't mean they want to die now. Is that to hard to comprehend? At least they wish to want to die a peaceful and honourable death(even though no one has control over that), its their wish, why question them. It all boils down to hatred for islam.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by BetaThings: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2012

The best person is that who dies after a long life of good deeeds
The worst is the one who lives long upon evil

Muslims do not mind dying because it is inevitable
So the ultimate goal is to die upon good. What is better is for the entire life to have been spent doing good
Now where do you as a christian want to die? Where you are extorting money from people or while doing something that will delight you, your family and your God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Bans Ramadan Fasting In Xinjiang / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale / How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.