Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Man Dies Whilst On Salat - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Man Dies Whilst On Salat (21608 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / 12 Tips To Boost Your Salat / Multimedia On Salat Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by whiteroses(f): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
but he doesnt know Jesus Christ what a shame sad ............. grin i joke tongue
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
misterh: like i said, u should have more knowledge about something before you condemn it. Who says Muslims are obsessed with death? A true muslim will remember death in whatever he does. In Islam, it's prohibited to commit suicide or even wish for death, no matter how difficult ur situation is. Again, get more facts about Islam.
I guess suicide bombers are not seeking death and I guess when muslims vow to die martyrs they are also not seeking death. Welcome to the muslim imaginary world, the same world in which a death cult becomes a "religion" of peace.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by noneed: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2: I guess suicide bombers are not seeking death and I guess when muslims vow to die martyrs they are also not seeking death. Welcome to the muslim imaginary world, the same world in which a death cult becomes a "religion" of peace.

y do u hate islam and muslims sooooooo much? y do u keep insulting and cursing Muhammad SAW? if u dont believe in him, fine. nobody said u should. but you dont have to insult us. allow the muslims do their religion the way they see fit and go do yours ur way. nobody here questioned ur belief, y r u doing that?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
noneed:

y do u hate islam and muslims sooooooo much? y do u keep insulting and cursing Muhammad SAW? if u dont believe in him, fine. nobody said u should. but you dont have to insult us. allow the muslims do their religion the way they see fit and go do yours ur way. nobody here questioned ur belief, y r u doing that?
The problem with that is that the way muslims see fit to practice their religion is to come to our doorsteps and explode themselves while also killing our relatives. letting you people practice your religion is the same as letting the nazy practice their ideology, we all know the result of such recklessness.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by noneed: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
how do u want to stop us then?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by noneed: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
The problem with that is that the way muslims see fit to practice their religion is to come to our doorsteps and explode themselves while also killing our relatives. letting you people practice your religion is the same as letting the nazy practice their ideology, we all know the result of such recklessness.
how do u want to stop us from doing our religion?
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2012
noneed: how do u want to stop us then?
the same way we did with the nazy people.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by noneed: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:

its quite unfortunate that u think those that do such acts are truly muslims and u think their religion tot them that
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by noneed: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2: the same way we did with the nazy people.

then what r u still doing there? u should start acting fast b4 its too late
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2012
noneed:

Well in France sarkozy already passed anti-mohamed laws, and the trend is spreading across europe.
America will soon follow, then we will bring it to Africa, and after that we will take it to the source: saudi arabia.
It is just a matter of changing you people's ideology and making your children love life and human beings.
Forbidding the teachings of Mohamed and destroying as many corans as possible.
We will teach love to you people.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by noneed: 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2012
patriot2:
Well in France sarkozy already passed anti-mohamed laws, and the trend is spreading across europe.
America will soon follow, then we will bring it to Africa, and after that we will take it to the source: saudi arabia.
It is just a matter of changing you people's ideology and making your children love life and human beings.

pls grow up and respect other ppls religion.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2012
patriot2:

Awww, what a cute example of a deluded individual with a false sense of grandeur. France, America, I laugh. Obviously, you don't know that those countries are yesterday's news. Even when they had real power your little wish was not feasible.

A person who is afraid to die talking of wiping-out the complete way of life for over a billion people. One feigned-slap is enough to send you scurrying into the crevice you crawled out from.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Awww, what a cute example of a deluded individual with a false sense of grandeur. France, America, I laugh. Obviously, you don't know that those countries are yesterday's news. Even when they had real power your little wish was not feasible.

A person who is afraid to die talking of wiping-out the complete way of life for over a billion people. One feigned-slap is enough to send you scurrying into the crevice you crawled out from.
You know what: American soldiers, they fear death yet they beat your terrorists brothers all the time.
The Romans feared death yet they beat every barbarian they ever met.
israelis fear death yet they beat the entire arab world in 6 days.
Actually the death lovers never win !
f.agg! And the last time I checked the west was still leading the world.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Just for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X9c_LNwqtU
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 18, 2012
noneed:

pls grow up and respect other ppls religion.
For you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X9c_LNwqtU
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by ussy542: 3:26am On Mar 18, 2012
Allahu Akabar!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by tbaba1234: 4:01am On Mar 18, 2012
^ @patriot2
A reply for you
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HvbJSkanKU[/flash]
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 18, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ @patriot2
A reply for you
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_xDJncPsY&feature=related[/flash]
Ok here is my reply:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DchOCIrswOk
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 18, 2012
noneed:

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_xDJncPsY&feature=related[/flash]

I feel for you man, you are right to live islam.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 18, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ @patriot2
A reply for you,
I am a muslim and a bitch to muhamed who sucks mohamed's cock or an other muzzi's cock twice a day.
My sister was raped by my dad.
So please help me live islam because all this is legal in islam.
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDoBF9zX3g&feature=related[/flash]

I feel for you man!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 18, 2012
noneed:

pyou are right islam is not a religion, it is the cult of a dead b.itch called mohamed.
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNLRuQGzbPE[/flash]
glad you finally see the light.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 18, 2012
ussy_542: Allahu Akabar!
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIDHNXNsgIs[/flash]
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvdjcxI4uDs&feature=related[/flash]
Now you see the lies and the truth, nice job!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by tbaba1234: 5:29am On Mar 18, 2012
Classic troll!!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by noneed: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2012
i see no point replying u coz u obviously r not matured enough to handle these kind of issues. keep cursing till u DIE (that day will definately come cry), i understand u have got nothing eles to do. may ur god forgive u.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2012
patriot2:
You know what: American soldiers, they fear death yet they beat your terrorists brothers all the time.
The Romans feared death yet they beat every barbarian they ever met.
israelis fear death yet they beat the entire arab world in 6 days.
Actually the death lovers never win !
f.agg! And the last time I checked the west was still leading the world.

@bolded, you are classic olodo, the Roman empire was overrun by Barbarians which ultimately led to its demise. By adopting Christianity and propagating it, Rome maintained some influence till the early 20th century but nothing like its former glory. What you call Western Europe today was the home of different Barbarian tribes who after overpowering the Roman Empire established their own states. For example what the Romans called Caledonia became what? Gaul became? (Go and find out as an assignment).

As for the west leading the world, you must be getting last month's news today. We get tomorrow's news today.

Mind your language, your arguments no matter how twisted may be humoured but persistent foul language, no!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2012
Quite frankly, this your so called "I no fear death" mindset is a psychological one. One that actually stems from the VERY fear of death!
You feel helpless and so afraid of death that you TRY HARD to convince yourselves, working on your minds psychologically by doing things
or saying things that seem to confront death. The sad truth is, fear is still the root of your attitude of no fear and you are still
afraid of death. Whats even worse is, you keep trying hard on working on your no fear death attitude that it consumes you and you miss out
on life; spending so much time dwelling on the wrong thoughts, you guys r always ready to show u r not afraid of death and are ready to prove
it by suicide missions. You psychologically work on the minds of your followers by glorifying death, expecting, waiting and looking for opportunities
to express and to demonstrate your death attitude. Death is now god. Now this is disturbing and has, over centuries, proven that is could be very
devastating.

Pls stop acting like you are pious, acting as though vile words cant defile you. You talk about patriot cursing, what would you say about the churches, the families and the lives in Jos that were recently destroyed? What of all the innocent people who have been murdered since December last year in the north? Dont tell lies about Boko Haram, it is the same ideology you share, the same quran you read. That explains the nonchalance from you and your leaders since this
onslaught on christians, schools and children began. Dont you believe in sharia? Is it not in the Holy Books? The same way you deliberately ignore the videos
patriot has posted, that is the same way you have ignored some content of the scripture. Then u come here acting as though there is some deep spiritual thing about islam that we cannot understand. Islam began with the prophet Mohammed and before him, there was nothing like islam.

noneed:
i see no point replying u coz u obviously r not matured enough to handle these kind of issues. keep cursing till u DIE (that day will definately come cry), i understand u have got nothing eles to do. may ur god forgive u.

See, u violently wished his death (that you probably hope to do) then followed with words of piety and godliness.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2012
CGKing: Quite frankly, this your so called "I no fear death" mindset is a psychological one. One that actually stems from the VERY fear of death!
You feel helpless and so afraid of death that you TRY HARD to convince yourselves, working on your minds psychologically by doing things
or saying things that seem to confront death. The sad truth is, fear is still the root of your attitude of no fear and you are still
afraid of death. Whats even worse is, you keep trying hard on working on your no fear death attitude that it consumes you and you miss out
on life; spending so much time dwelling on the wrong thoughts, you guys r always ready to show u r not afraid of death and are ready to prove
it by suicide missions. You psychologically work on the minds of your followers by glorifying death, expecting, waiting and looking for opportunities
to express and to demonstrate your death attitude. Death is now god. Now this is disturbing and has, over centuries, proven that is could be very
devastating.

Pls stop acting like you are pious, acting as though vile words cant defile you. You talk about patriot cursing, what would you say about the churches, the families and the lives in Jos that were recently destroyed? What of all the innocent people who have been murdered since December last year in the north? Dont tell lies about Boko Haram, it is the same ideology you share, the same quran you read. That explains the nonchalance from you and your leaders since this
onslaught on christians, schools and children began. Dont you believe in sharia? Is it not in the Holy Books? The same way you deliberately ignore the videos
patriot has posted, that is the same way you have ignored some content of the scripture. Then u come here acting as though there is some deep spiritual thing about islam that we cannot understand. Islam began with the prophet Mohammed and before him, there was nothing like islam.

See, u violently wished his death (that you probably hope to do) then followed with words of piety and godliness.

@bolded, Yawns!
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2012
@bolded, Yawns!

Its boring abi?

What of the unbolded? These guys eh, they can deceive themselves. Thats how they use their quran, They read one sentence out of one verse, ignore the rest and preach lies. Whereas the extremists read the whole damn thing.
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by maclatunji: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2012
CGKing:

Its boring abi?

[b]What of the unbolded? [/b]These guys eh, they can deceive themselves. Thats how they use their quran, They read one sentence out of one verse, ignore the rest and preach lies. Whereas the extremists read the whole damn thing.
The President of Nigeria is a Christian and has been a hypocrite thus far. He has been pretending as if he lacks the powers to deal with those perpetuating the violence on all sides.

Christians need to stop playing Ostrich. How many people have been convicted for murder in Jos in spite of all the killings that have taken place there over the years? None! Yet, you think the killings will stop. Instead of prosecuting the killers and punishing them according to Nigerian law, you prefer to let them continue so that you can continue to scream that Muslims are bad. Please when you get tired of the macabre game, you know what to do.

Ironically, it is these same hypocrites that will run to Muslim-controlled Dubai, Qatar, Malaysia etc. at the slightest opportunity with their wives. Islam and Muslims there are sweet abi?

#Arrantnonsense
Re: Man Dies Whilst On Salat by CGKing(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-452288/The-moment-teenage-girl-stoned-death-loving-wrong-boy.html

Just look at this link above. Short of words. Or is it too much for me to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran / Nairalander At Arafat ( Hajj) With His Dad. / The True Meaning Of Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.