Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) (4855 Views)

Igbo In Lagos Present 7-Point Demand To Ambode / 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2012
olayinka1987:

They will ignore this and find a way to pin the blame on Yorubas like they always do.
maybe if you mind your buisness nobody will know u exist , i didnt see him mention yoruba but like the fools you are trying to score cheap point even when you can only compete with north in terms of backwardness

m
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:07am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8: Igbo money for Igbo people only? Why don't you get that "Igbo money" in IGBOland instead flooding Yorubland and the North? You Igbo people can only make noise.

your an illiterate , the money inlagos is not yoruba money, who dash monkey banana . every other yoruba state have people as poor as the northerners,, dont even compare youruself.

Yes, keep telling yourself that Igboland is a bed of roses. There is a reason Igbos are running away from the place lol. Like the author said "keep burying your head in the sand and pretending everything is okay". Goat brain grin
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:09am On Mar 19, 2012
olayinka1987:

Yes, keep telling yourself that Igboland is a bed of roses. There is a reason Igbos are running away from the place lol. Like the author said "keep burying your head in the sand and pretending everything is okay". Goat brain grin

until population of igoland drops below 30 milion u will continue to be an ignorant fool with your comments, your vote coudlt even get bakare to win when all yorubas don run away from yorubaland finish to sell drugs and do 419 abroad i wonder who go come vote, lets see how you will manufacture votes for fashola. until onitsha stops being the largest market in the world i will continue to laugh at your ignorance.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:09am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:

maybe if you mind your buisness nobody will know u exist , i didnt see him mention yoruba but like the fools you are trying to score cheap point even when you can only compete with north in terms of backwardness

m

I actually agree with you. We must be backwards for being so friendly and welcoming too Igbos. They clearly don't deserve it.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by cantell(m): 3:10am On Mar 19, 2012
olayinka1987:

Of course there are robbers in the West.... Actually, it wouldn't surprise if most of them were Igbo lol. useless people
Lol. O boy, i like this congo already, even though he enjoys bashing Igbos.
Matter of fact, you just accepted that armed robbers are in the west too.
Thats all i needed to know.
Congo!
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:10am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:

until population of igoland drops below 30 milion u will continue to be an ignorant fool with your comments, your vote coudlt even get bakare to win when all yorubas don run away from yorubaland finish to sell drugs and do 419 abroad i wonder who go come vote, lets see how you will manufacture votes for fashola

Yeah because Igbos don't do any of that do they? Stupid boy!
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 19, 2012
jason123:

Hmmm, very interesting point of view! Kudos!

Thank you. Though so many people has derail this thread. olayinka1987 started it all but I dont lame him/her. Almost everyone on NL started like this to make himself/herself popular.

Anyway thanks, it showed some ppl still reads important things not all ppl read what how some screams here as if his father invented yoruba or Igbo talkmore about been good than the other
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:

until population of igoland drops below 30 milion u will continue to be an ignorant fool with your comments, your vote coudlt even get bakare to win when all yorubas don run away from yorubaland finish to sell drugs and do 419 abroad i wonder who go come vote, lets see how you will manufacture votes for fashola

Eeeyah! I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Learn to respect your elders (Yorubas) and they won't bother you.
Fashola ke? Why don't you worry about how an ibo will ever get to Aso-Rock?
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:12am On Mar 19, 2012
olayinka1987:

I actually agree with you. We must be backwards for being so friendly and welcoming too Igbos. They clearly don't deserve it.

freindly to who? you cannot be friendly to someone that feeds and employ you , you have no choice, igbos contro0l their economy and your economy.thats why we are getting richer and you are getting poorer
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by DuduNegro: 3:13am On Mar 19, 2012
so why isnt igbo money relocated to Igboland? I will tell you why Igbo money is not in Igboland for sure. Alaigbo is indeed worse to its own indigenous sons and daughters than Yoruba or Hausa will ever be. There are two classes of Igbos let me tell you. The land owner and the wealth owner. Most of the wealth owner are osus and they have rebelled against the land and its owners. . . .they find comfort and bonding and brotherhood with foreigners and foreign lands than they do their own birthsoil where their fundamental birthrights are denied.

You cannot develop Alaigbo without first doing away with osu caste system of discrimination and stereotypes.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:13am On Mar 19, 2012
Aigbofa:

Eeeyah! I'm beginning to feel sorry for you. Learn to respect your elders (Yorubas)and they won't bother you.

until yorubas learn to stay off the streets, begging stealing and prostituting they will never get any respect from anybody.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:15am On Mar 19, 2012
Dudu_Negro: so why isnt igbo money relocated to Igboland? I will tell you why Igbo money is not in Igboland for sure. Alaigbo is indeed worse to its own indigenous sons and daughters than Yoruba or Hausa will ever be. There are two classes of Igbos let me tell you. The land owner and the wealth owner. Most of the wealth owner are osus and they have rebelled against the land and its owners. . . .they find comfort and bonding and brotherhood with foreigners and foreign lands than they do their own birthsoil where their fundamental birthrights are denied.

You cannot develop Alaigbo without first doing away with osu caste system of discrimination and stereotypes.

trash igboland have the lowest poverty rate and highest urbanisation, that alone cancels out your theory.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by cantell(m): 3:15am On Mar 19, 2012
Dudu_Negro: so why isnt igbo money relocated to Igboland? I will tell you why Igbo money is not in Igboland for sure. Alaigbo is indeed worse to its own indigenous sons and daughters than Yoruba or Hausa will ever be. There are two classes of Igbos let me tell you. The land owner and the wealth owner. Most of the wealth owner are osus and they have rebelled against the land and its owners. . . .they find comfort and bonding and brotherhood with foreigners and foreign lands than they do their own birthsoil where their fundamental birthrights are denied.

*yawns*
OUT OF POINT!
Abeg, go sleep.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2012
Aigbofa:

You have no business calling anybody illiterate! Booty scratching monkey.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:

freindly to who? you cannot be friendly to someone that feeds and employ you , you have no choice, igbos contro0l their economy and your economy.thats why we are getting richer and you are getting poorer

You are still playing the ostrich hen? The richest Nigerians according to Forbes are from the North and the SW
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:18am On Mar 19, 2012
Aigbofa:

You have no business calling anybody illiterate! Booty scratching monkey.

yes i do till at least yorubas catch up in education.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:19am On Mar 19, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are still playing the ostrich hen? The richest Nigerians according to Forbes are from the North and the SW

blablabla the same north that host the poorest people in the world and is considered the poorest region in africa. this is what oily food does to the brain
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:20am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:

until yorubas learn to stay off the streets, begging stealing and prostituting they will never get any respect from anybody.

Sounds just like the Igbos in Lagos, especially the prostitution part. As for getting respect? stop yapping rubbsh. No-one likes the Igbos. They are the most looked down upon tribe and for good reason. Hell, a couple of years ago people from the Benin Republic were chasing the Igbo out because they hated them so much lol. Go and think up a get rich quick scheme you dummy.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by strangerf: 3:21am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:

yes i do till at least yorubas catch up in education.

You mean the East has more world class university than the SW?

1 Like

Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:22am On Mar 19, 2012
olayinka1987:

Sounds just like the Igbos in Lagos, especially the prostitution part. As for getting respect? stop yapping rubbsh. No-one likes the Igbos. They are the most looked down upon tribe and for good reason. Hell, a couple of years ago people from the Benin Republic were chasing the Igbo out because they hated them so much lol. Go and think up a get rich quick scheme you dummy.
hahaha yorubas are the most hated , the same way ghananians threw yorubas out . when you fill up europe with prostitutes what do you expect
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by bashr8: 3:23am On Mar 19, 2012
strangerf:

You mean the East has more world class university than the SW?
is that also why you have more illiterates in yoruba land than in igboland?
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by strangerf: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2012
olayinka1987:

Dont count on it . . . he has been out debated, out-argued, and out witted by the ever so witty Yorubas here. His brain is shutting down.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:

blablabla the same north that host the poorest people in the world and is considered the poorest region in africa. this is what oily food does to the brain

Poorest region in Africa my foot. There are obviously more ibo drug dealers, kidnappers and armed robbers than any other region in Africa. Remove those criminals and ibos will be just as poor as northerners.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:26am On Mar 19, 2012

Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by DuduNegro: 3:27am On Mar 19, 2012
I will be surprised if the best International airport in the world is not located in Igboland or the busiest and best seaport is not located in Onitsha. I would even wonder why the first Disney World Africa should not be built in Umuahia, after all its citizens are the most entreprenaurial and most inventive Africans. . indeed, the wealthiest and most advanced in Africa judging by their Jewish ancestry and light complexion.

lmao!! I dont know what was contained in the formula and food aid that France air dropped to the Biafran refugees but I tell you, it's been over 40yrs and it seems probable that you were used as guinea pigs for some biological experimentation. Every igbo without exception suffer from the same habit of fake and false chest beating that bashr is portraying here. You are insane and dont even know it.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 19, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I will be surprised if the best International airport in the world is not located in Igboland or the busiest and best seaport is not located in Onitsha. I would even wonder why the first Disney World Africa should not be built in Umuahia, after all its citizens are the most entreprenaurial and most inventive Africans. . indeed, the wealthiest and most advanced in Africa judging by their Jewish ancestry and light complexion.

lmao!! I dont know what was contained in the formula and food aid that France air dropped to the Biafran refugees but I tell you, it's been over 40yrs and it seems probable that you were used as guinea pigs for some biological experimentation. Every igbo without exception suffer from the same habit of fake and false chest beating that bashr is portraying here. You are insane and dont even know it.

This is probably the root cause of all their problems with other Nigerians.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by DuduNegro: 3:30am On Mar 19, 2012
You are still crossing the Niger on a bridge that has been promised over and over since Gowon for a rebuilt and it has not happened. . . .a seaport that has been promised over and over and signed in contract upon contract since the author of that article was a child. . . he is grown gray hair now and the sea port is still dry. . . but yet your region is the best in Africa. Beside Pavlov and Freud, I dont know any shrink that rescue you. . . unfortunately they are both dead!
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:30am On Mar 19, 2012
bashr8:
hahaha yorubas are the most hated , the same way ghananians threw yorubas out . when you fill up europe with prostitutes what do you expect

The Ghanaians? Who cares? They cry about Nigeria everyday. Come on now, no-one likes Igbos. Even Igbos agree with me..Don't Igbos cry about being "discriminated against"?

End of discussion!!!
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:32am On Mar 19, 2012
strangerf:

Dont count on it . . . he has been out debated, out-argued, and out witted by the ever so witty Yorubas here. His brain is shutting down.

Lool true. It will take a week for his feeble Igbo mind to get over the verbal ass kicking him and his brothers took today.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by EzeUche(m): 3:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Yorubas got tired of Igbos competing amongst ourselves in other threads so they created this one!

I dey laugh o!

The Yoruba bigots were getting left out in the Eastern state/cities competition.
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by olayinka1987: 3:43am On Mar 19, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I will be surprised if the best International airport in the world is not located in Igboland or the busiest and best seaport is not located in Onitsha. I would even wonder why the first Disney World Africa should not be built in Umuahia, after all its citizens are the most entreprenaurial and most inventive Africans. . indeed, the wealthiest and most advanced in Africa judging by their Jewish ancestry and light complexion.

Abeg, you will not kill me loooool grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo In Fading Shadows ( Na Today?) by cantell(m): 3:45am On Mar 19, 2012
olayinka1987:

Come on now, no-one likes Igbos.
And you wonder why?
Maybe they have something others who hate them don't have? Just like israel and its neighbours.
Go sleep bro. The hate can't kill them, it only makes them stronger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uwani Youths In Enugu Protest Against 4-months Black Out / Oluyinka Adeparusi Wins German Development Media Award / Calabar Convention Centre Achieves Architectural First For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.