Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? (18985 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by eazy12(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Is not a most I give her anything cos she is not a prostitute
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by ifihearam: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
The level of hypocrites we have in this forum is growing by the day,although the poster did not really phrase the question properly but i believe we all understood where he was headed. are you saying you dont give you babe any money when she leaves your house after spending the weekend or after paying you a visit??why are you all lying here and the girls are mute as if they do not emand for money for tp after spending quality time with their guys.

na wa for una here oo

10 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by cindyrella(f): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
ifihearam: The level of hypocrites we have in this forum is growing by the day,although the poster did not really phrase the question properly but i believe we all understood where he was headed. are you saying you dont give you babe any money when she leaves your house after spending the weekend or after paying you a visit??why are you all lying here and the girls are mute as if they do not emand for money for tp after spending quality time with their guys.

na wa for una here oo

Chei God go bless you!
In fact your next bottle of Alomo is on me.

Nairaland is full with pretenders smh

3 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jklawson(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
winkY must I get "paid" cuz I went visitin?@least I got served!!!as per tfare,I never anywhr without my "vex"money!

2 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
Being given money after you visit your so called lover is insulting to a woman like me. You can never put a price to on my love. I give you love for free because my love is not worth a dime. If you wana pay someone for visiting you , please go to a prostitute and if you think i am stupid for nt asking you for money then you are more pathetic.

1 Like

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by tellwisdom: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Nothing, I just give her my boxers to take home angry angry
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
For your information many woman today make more money than their guys, so why would you wana give me something i consider change because if i were to actually give your small change back and tell you how much i really need you would not afford it. If you really wana do it like that please know that i do not need a few thousands for hair, transport and make up, i need you to buy me a BMW and a house in Miami. C, Can you afford that? if not please give me your love and keep your small change. It does not mean i will not respect you any less because i am not desperate for money. To me whether you are rich or poor i can love and respect you as long as you give me love and i mean real love coz i can smell a dog from the gate.

2 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
tellwisdom: Nothing, I just give her my boxers to take home angry angry
sad what is she going to do with your stinking boxers? did she say she needs trash at her house?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: Being given money after you visit your so called lover is insulting to a woman like me. You can never put a price to on my love. I give you love for free because my love is not worth a dime. If you wana pay someone for visiting you , please go to a prostitute and if you think i am stupid for nt asking you for money then you are more pathetic.
Hello. I don't know why you posted your picture, and i don't care. But the picture is not clear. Do you mind posting a clearer, more up close pic?

Thank you. tongue

6 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
cindyrella:

Chei God go bless you!
In fact your next bottle of Alomo is on me.

Nairaland is full with pretenders smh
y u chanting d ignoramus on? u b omo eleba ni? so bcus u spend weekend with ur guy u must tax am abi? keep agreeing and keep asking, one day dat bofy u turned into a maga go halar like dis " Oh gal ur punny don depreciate jare" tongue
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by tellwisdom: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: sad what is she going to do with your stinking boxers? did she say she needs trash at her house?

Mumu pikin [url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/149725-3/Stink-eye-reaction.gif?[/img][/url]
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: Being given money after you visit your so called lover is insulting to a woman like me. You can never put a price to on my love. I give you love for free because my love is not worth a dime. If you wana pay someone for visiting you , please go to a prostitute and if you think i am stupid for nt asking you for money then you are more pathetic.
Gloria u are gbaskimacious jare!

My son is single o! bikonu enlarge ur pic make i price market

Cheers!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by KINGwax(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
OK2NVME: It depends on what we bargained for, sometimes they ask for 30k, some 50k but averagely the cheapest was 12k. All this ashies are becoming to damn expensives
**mimicking**"sometimes 30k, 50k or 12k, these ashies are becoming damn expensive"
**spits** As if u ever gave a girl 5k!
I only assist my girl wit transport fare after gettin ready some beautiful gifts which even doesn't mean expensive but appreciated. And even d transport fare is when she wants it cos she's independent already! She'll be on by august now, her gifts are ready! Oh! Missing u sweetheart

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
disapointed in you bra. This is not about the pictur. That photo was posted by mistake and i will never post my pics on the internet ever again. Lets talk about the issue at hand. You men always think that a woman can be priced. Well i am not for sale and if a man wants to buy something, abeg let it not be a human being.
Idowuogbo:
Gloria u are gbaskimacious jare!

My son is single o! bikonu enlarge ur pic make i price market

Cheers!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
tongue clever idiot
tellwisdom:

Mumu pikin [url=http://][img]http:///gallery/d/149725-3/Stink-eye-reaction.gif?[/img][/url]
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Look my friend that photo was posted by mistake. I will never post a pic of me on the internet ever again so you can just forget about me posting a more clearer one and as for you not caring about the reason why i posted it, Its not your business to care.
sexkillz: Hello. I don't know why you posted your picture, and i don't care. But the picture is not clear. Do you mind posting a clearer, more up close pic?

Thank you. tongue
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Clever mumu if you say. Mr dirty boxer. kwaaaaaaa
tellwisdom:

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by cindyrella(f): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
y u chanting d ignoramus on? u b omo eleba ni? so bcus u spend weekend with ur guy u must tax am abi? keep agreeing and keep asking, one day dat bofy u turned into a maga go halar like dis " Oh gal ur punny don depreciate jare" tongue

Abeg tell me what is wrong with giving ur girlfriend transport fare after she spent the weekend with you for pete's sake?

I mean let's be realistic here, you are not giving her the money because she demanded for it, but because you feel like giving...
(Which is not by force)

What if the lady in question is not an independent lady like all the ladies on this thread are claiming?

Its funny how you all are making it sound as if it is a grate crime when some of you do it anyway undecided....

Ps: I am happily single I don't need a boyfriend to give me money before I can buy anything. cool undecided

2 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Wislet(f): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ofido: To the ladies, if your visit your guy on a weekend and if you are about going on Sunday evening or Monday morning, how much does he normally give you?

And guys how much is ideal to give a lady when she stays the weekend? That is if she did not tell you about all her family problem o.
she be prostitute?
Romantic weekend ko... Lomantic year ni.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Luckygurl(f): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm really, I don hear tireooo.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Just when I thought threads on Nairaland couldnt get any stupider, I see this..

@ O.p

Pay her minimum wage... angry
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by vanstanzy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ofido: To the ladies, if your visit your guy on a weekend and if you are about going on Sunday evening or Monday morning, how much does he normally give you?

And guys how much is ideal to give a lady when she stays the weekend? That is if she did not tell you about all her family problem o.

U make it sound as though the lady is a S.L.U.T. or is she one?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Jalal(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
@Aza Montana, we nid more independent girls like u!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by silvernus0: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
I give her when i see she has to change her wodrop or periodically to fix her hair and some other stuffs

not when leaving on week end , but i give her any thing i have .

is she a prost. i am i paying her for service ??

are you dating a PROSTITUTE ??

Beware my friend GIIRLFRENDRY is becoming a carrier this days, rem. your mother need some money too!!!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by coolzeal(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
is she a prostitute...
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by vanstanzy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2012

Way to go, fido-dido! angry angry angry
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by otosa(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
Apart of transport money, nothing else!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by mspookie: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
OK2NVME: It depends on what we bargained for, sometimes they ask for 30k, some 50k but averagely the cheapest was 12k. All this ashies are becoming to damn expensives

now, your girlfriend has bn categorized with ashieeezzzz grin why must u pay a woman u r dating for spending the weekend? abi na contract una dey do? wink
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Lexusgs430: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
She will be feed, well hydrated and properly looked after. Given will be subject to my mood and pocket!!! No amount is too little or too much.

2 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by mspookie: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
ifihearam: The level of hypocrites we have in this forum is growing by the day,although the poster did not really phrase the question properly but i believe we all understood where he was headed. are you saying you dont give you babe any money when she leaves your house after spending the weekend or after paying you a visit??why are you all lying here and the girls are mute as if they do not emand for money for tp after spending quality time with their guys.

na wa for una here oo

money for upkeep isnt d same as reciprocating d wknd fun with cash, it is nothing out of the ordinary to start a forum for, if na yr babe; u shouldnt b confused how much to give her, what is she worth to u? no b we go follow u determine dat wan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man? / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.