Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? (19000 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by decode55(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
mcnepow:
Lol. .
u wan use english wound me shey?
lol
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
luckgames:
My question is what is the cheap way to go?

guy, pay what is reasonable to be paid, at least TP is non negotiable for a student, for a working class, movies are non negotiable and functions too, if na PH girl working class, u fit service moto on a good Saturday or other small small kini cos they go keep body like dey no know anything for moto,you can get the tickets yourself if you like, if its close you can just bless her with RRP.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
jp philips:

guy, pay what is reasonable to be paid, at least TP is non negotiable for a student, for a working class, movies are non negotiable and functions too, if na PH girl working class, u fit service moto on a good Saturday or other small small kini cos they go keep body like dey no know anything for moto,you can get the tickets yourself if you like, if its close you can just bless her with RRP.
Dude
I want to hang out with you
So that you can show me the way?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by MAURI: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
Craze woman show u punny dis morning ni? abeg shift>>>>>>>>

Chei, see raaazz babe o. lol
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Aikayy: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
alexanda detola: Haba must he give her money,nawa ooo

Make I hear word abeg! If na U, say d truth and let d devil be ashamed! U no go dey expect something @ least after he has stopped a taxi? @OP, I'll say 5k for the cab.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
I knew it! The female species are prostitutes! My mother was right!
On another note, do you know that just a glass of water can power the whole of Lagos for 1 year? https://www.nairaland.com/973294/theres-enough-energy-glass-water
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by ayox2003: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
I can remember the first time my chick came over to my place. I wanted to share some greens with her cos she came for a distant location and she was like, Am I a b*i*tch?
Since then, she has always earned my respect.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
luckgames:
My question is what is the cheap way to go?

anything that rocks your boat haba!! your question wicked ooo, even transport you no wan pay, wot if she no carry "vex" money?
oya, every time she is ready to come, drive to her school after the weekend bring her back, is it cheap enough for you?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by cantell(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
jp philips:

100k for a weekend? for one person alone or her community? haba!! how much will i pay my expertrates as per TGIF clubbing allowance?
I wonder o! Some people sabi throway money.
Although the guy na jones im dey jones.
How can a brokeass nigger dole out 100k for one weekend?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
jp philips:

anything that rocks your boat haba!! your question wicked ooo, even transport you no wan pay, wot if she no carry "vex" money?
oya, every time she is ready to come, drive to her school after the weekend bring her back, is it cheap enough for you?
Dude,
I have other Question
If I came from Lagos to PH for a 2 weeks
Should I give her money on each visit or on my last day leaving for Lagos?
I am just asking you to school me
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
cantell:
It is a question
who is a broken A??
You?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
luckgames:
Dude,
I have other Question
If I came from Lagos to PH for a 2 weeks
Should I give her money on each visit or on my lat day leaving for Lagos?
I am just asking you to school me

the duration isn't relevant cos she is living off you for the time being so stick to RRP
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
cantell:

**i fear oo**
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by horlabiyi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
Na wao
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
cantell:
cantell = Canada tell?
M = F?
Stop
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by EvilBrain1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
The Americans put it best: If you fµck for dough, then you's a ho!

1 Like

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
Not adviseable to take those BB girls home, always lodge them at hotel. All you have to do is get some crispy notes, about 100k to 200k and put them on the hotel desk and when they make offers for food and drinks, have them take money from the bundles to pay for those stuff....guyz, the BB girls gonna suck the hell outta yah just for the sight of crispy notes, whatever remains after the weekend expenses, tell them to take it for the cab, they not gonna complain, cos they think they get you for keeps. But then, for a G, your sim card was just for the weekend.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Obijulius: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Nice question...but u could have smoothened thibgs a little sounds a bit raw for the intent.

Well, my babe/fiance manages our finances...she don't need me to give her money. But I make sure she gets a nice gift whenever she visits or when I visit her.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Depot(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Y must i pay,i dey Bleep her,she dey Bleep,both of us enjoyed.T.fair is ok.I give my babe money when d need arises nt when she visits me
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
sisters hope yol are readin wat these guys cal woman ohh. hope nw u c dat wen he gives u dat cash, he's got names for u.

1 Like

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Evil Brain: The Americans put it best: If you fµck for dough, then you's a ho!

Wud u marry her?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by snthesis(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: For your information many woman today make more money than their guys, so why would you wana give me something i consider change because if i were to actually give your small change back and tell you how much i really need you would not afford it. If you really wana do it like that please know that i do not need a few thousands for hair, transport and make up, i need you to buy me a BMW and a house in Miami. C, Can you afford that? if not please give me your love and keep your small change. It does not mean i will not respect you any less because i am not desperate for money. To me whether you are rich or poor i can love and respect you as long as you give me love and i mean real love coz i can smell a dog from the gate.
sweety kiss kiss kiss kiss
whr can i send my application?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
Depot: Y must i pay,i dey Bleep her,she dey Bleep,both of us enjoyed.T.fair is ok.I give my babe money when d need arises nt when she visits me

Bros abeg let it b abt love not bleep plz.its insulting n hurts wen u put it dis way.having a lady shudnt b abt da nasty yol get up to,its more dan dat.Love is a beautiful thing plz lets nt ruin it.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: For your information many woman today make more money than their guys, so why would you wana give me something i consider change because if i were to actually give your small change back and tell you how much i really need you would not afford it. If you really wana do it like that please know that i do not need a few thousands for hair, transport and make up, i need you to buy me a BMW and a house in Miami. C, Can you afford that? if not please give me your love and keep your small change. It does not mean i will not respect you any less because i am not desperate for money. To me whether you are rich or poor i can love and respect you as long as you give me love and i mean real love coz i can smell a dog from the gate.
O Girl
You live in a gated community?
Will you take changed dog?
If I get you a house in Miami and a BMW
So what are you going to give me?
Love, Happiness and peace of mind for life?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by ayox2003: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Not adviseable to take those BB girls home, always lodge them at hotel. All you have to do is get some crispy notes, about 100k to 200k and put them on the hotel desk and when they make offers for food and drinks, have them take money from the bundles to pay for those stuff....guyz, the BB girls gonna suck the hell outta yah just for the sight of crispy notes, whatever remains after the weekend expenses, tell them to take it for the cab, they not gonna complain, cos they think they get you for keeps. But then, for a G, your sim card was just for the weekend.
And whats BB babes? All those BB freaks, right? Lol. They suck!
But not all Nigerian girls are pests. Some are fly and mature independent girls who dont date for money. All the girls I've dated are calm girls and they never cared about how much I've got to offer.
If you dey find burden babe (BB) you'd definitely see them cos they are everywhere, but not all Nigerian babes are pests.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
snthesis:
sweety kiss kiss kiss kiss
whr can i send my application?

Lol
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
[size=28pt]Are they pro-sti-tu-tes?[/size]
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: your account is new --- today
Why?
You just created new account?
To hid your past?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by DisGuy: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
montana

e be like say u don too tey for our dis contry hehehe ^^^

love is beutiful thing na skibanj sing am jor grin
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by makky(f): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
Am glad i saw something like this cos my bf was like he doesnt have much money at home and will probably write me a check. The next thing i could utter was "Are u paying me for spending days wt u or what?, i cooked n we ate with d money u provided, i had everything at my disposal, we went out to have fun n u paid, u sheltered me and i even wore ur clothes cos i didnt plan to stay more than a day, now ur bothered abt what to give me Come On!!! Even if u dnt give me tfare, i will gladly pay cos i get much more than dat from u... Ur my bf for Petes sake!!

3 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by ziccoit: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
@op is Oko ashewo.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Caldor: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
sounds way too much like prostitution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / Pic: Secondary School Girls Expose Boobs In Class / 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.