Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? (18999 Views)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by JohnNestor(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
It is not wise paying a girl(your girl friend)after spending a lovely weekend with her.YOU CAN ONLY show appreciation after catching a romantic fun with her
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by planetuzor(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
See all dis Modafuckers, come Nairaland come they lie say u dnt gve ur girl money after shes going 4 d weekend.. . BUNCH OF LIARS, FOOLS, FAROOKS!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Freiburger: Pay a girl for spending the weekend with me? For what?

abi oo
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hello I am here for the weekend
It will cost you #20,000.00
But I am not Ashawo
So tell us if you are not Ashawo why are you expecting him to pay for the weekend
Did you bring your food
Did you pay for Dinner
Did you pay for movies
O God You are Ashawo
AS A GIRL friend you should have no expectation of him pay you for the weekend
Do you need money as a girl friend?

2 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by forkadict(m): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: Being given money after you visit your so called lover is insulting to a woman like me. You can never put a price to on my love. I give you love for free because my love is not worth a dime. If you wana pay someone for visiting you , please go to a prostitute and if you think i am stupid for nt asking you for money then you are more pathetic.

Abegiiii go siddon for one corner jor!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
KINGwax: **mimicking**"sometimes 30k, 50k or 12k, these ashies are becoming damn expensive"
**spits** As if u ever gave a girl 5k!
I only assist my girl wit transport fare after gettin ready some beautiful gifts which even doesn't mean expensive but appreciated. And even d transport fare is when she wants it cos she's independent already! She'll be on by august now, her gifts are ready! Oh! Missing u sweetheart

and if her papa dey come Self-Service. for Nairaland come see her pikin picture for your post, your guess is as good as mine
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: Being given money after you visit your so called lover is insulting to a woman like me. You can never put a price to on my love. I give you love for free because my love is not worth a dime. If you wana pay someone for visiting you , please go to a prostitute and if you think i am stupid for nt asking you for money then you are more pathetic.
sweety permission to love Ɣou pls?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by GboyegaD(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
alexanda detola: Haba must he give her money,nawa ooo

You know for some people, salaries was paid over the weekend so he might be willing to share some of his salary with his latest catch. grin grin grin
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Jack65: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: Lets talk about the issue at hand. You men always think that a woman can be priced. Well i am not for sale and if a man wants to buy something, abeg let it not be a human being.

Believe it or not, but all women can be priced. Yes everyone has a price tag. Some maybe 10K, 30K, 100K others even millions and some like you claim, a BMW or a house in Miami. These are all price tags, and because you maybe make more money than other average 9ja chicks doesn't make you any diferent. You are just not in a position to meet and or attract people with such money.

4 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
planetuzor: See all dis Modafuckers, come Nairaland come they lie say u dnt gve ur girl money after shes going 4 d weekend.. . BUNCH OF LIARS, FOOLS, FAROOKS!

I tire oooo.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by DExplorer1: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ofido u fall me oo, na must to give ur babe money b4 she comot?

Na u dey feed am ni ? abi she tell you she be orphan?

Na una dey spoil dem , den u come bck and cry say she b goldie digger SMH!!!!!

Can i've your contact, you won't give me headache.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Olalekan0(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
born2fuck: for Bleep! If ashewo over for weekendn you pay her 15 k for 3 days Bleep weekend but if you invite your girlfriend over .1k or 2k for transport fare! That is just the way
A nigerian girlfriend will call you stingy!

1 Like

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by Mallamabdul: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
No be small jamb question ooo. Does this entail any time she comes for the weekend or Wat?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
luckgames: Hello I am here for the weekend
It will cost you #20,000.00
But I am not Ashawo
So tell us if you are not Ashawo why are you expecting him to pay for the weekend
Did you bring your food
Did you pay for Dinner
Did you pay for movies
O God You are Ashawo
AS A GIRL friend you should have no expectation of him pay you for the weekend
Do you need money as a girl friend?

the way the guy presented it was confusing to me too, but in this case where you stay in PH and your beb stays in Lagos schooling and comes from an average home.
her pocket money wouldn't be more than 30k a month as an undergraduate, then you expect her to buy airline ticket to come to ph and see you with what exactly?

don't tell me she has to use the bus cos if u re working, to sit for such long hours is tiresome and how exactly will you recommend it for someone you claim you love?

common sense dictates you pay for her flight to and fro and give her a good time still, sat movies or shopping wont be a bad idea if you are buoyant enough, for the so called independent ladies, for this my Naija? abi na another one?

even the ones that drive to the bf's house on weekends use style dey collect fuel money or she will tell you there is 20 liters in the boot(of course it means buy petrol for me). you will think she is using it for the Gen. while she pulls over to turn it inside the car on her way home, independent my foot.

An average student cannot afford to be visiting her working class BF every weekend on her meager pocket money over a long distance, practically impossible, i think that is what the poster is asking perhaps to compare what others give by distance.
nevertheless, your caption is confusing

where did this slang originate from? ph, lagos and Abj bebs use it a lot

**there is 10 liters in the boot**

OR

**there is 20 liters in the boot**

i used to wonder if it is permanent in the trunk, just like a spare tire or jack grin grin grin Naija girls eh!!

3 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by 27naira(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
I give her 3 yam tubers and 8 cups of rice.

I no try? grin

2 Likes

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by llade(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
Am beginning to wonder after a girl wud moan, reach orgasm n tell u u av a very excellent dck only to xpect u to give her moni afta bot of u njoyed everything. Imagine dat, it has even gone dat bad dat as a guy if u don't give her moni, ur mind wud disturb u as if u av done a bad thing.

1 Like

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by KINGwax(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
jp philips:

and if her papa dey come Self-Service. for Nairaland come see her pikin picture for your post, your guess is as good as mine
sorry dude, i'm engaged. She's legit
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Jack65:

Believe it or not, but all women can be priced. Yes everyone has a price tag. Some maybe 10K, 30K, 100K others even millions and some like you claim, a BMW or a house in Miami. These are all price tags, and because you maybe make more money than other average 9ja chicks doesn't make you any diferent. You are just not in a position to meet and or attract people with such money.

guy chop knuckle!!!!!

she think say beema and house for Miami na big deal for me when i was alive
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
KINGwax: sorry dude, i'm engaged. She's legit

All correct sir!!! i quiet!!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by DExplorer1: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by manibuds(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
like a poster said,the OP should have presented the topic well,let me try
1.how much will you give your gf who is a student(tetiary institution of course)whose t-fare to your place cost 2.5k
2.how much will you give your gf who is seamstress/hairdressing apprentist who lied about nite vigil etc just to spend wkend wit u whose t-fare to your place is N500
3.how much will you give your gf who is earning btw 60-80k a month in a small company
4.how much will you give your gf who is earning above 150k a month,has a cute yaris,with her own miniflat in ajah
5.how much will you give your gf who happens to be a finalist in this years mgbn
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
jp philips:

All correct sir!!! i quiet!!
So dude
What about #100,000.00 for the weekend pay the ashwao
What is the cheap way to go?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by vanstanzy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2012
27naira: I give her 3 yam tubers and 8 cups of rice.

I no try? grin

U d man!
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by 76Naira(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Is this payment for a service? In which case I would ask......."so is the girl in question a commercial sex worker?"
How much should the girl give to the guy for paying for her good time?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by jpphilips(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
luckgames:
So dude
What about #100,000.00 for the weekend pay the ashwao
What is the cheap way to go?

100k for a weekend? for one person alone or her community? haba!! how much will i pay my expertrates as per TGIF clubbing allowance?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by henrico247(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
I dey craze?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by manibuds(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
i forgot to add unemployed graduate,corper in zamfara(and places like that),small business owner.i have seen some very un-nigerian post,a poster once claimed that most NLers are not based in nigeria,i've to agree to that.
people give figures in naira not sermon
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
jp philips:

100k for a weekend? for one person alone or her community? haba!! how much will i pay my expertrates as per TGIF clubbing allowance?
My question is what is the cheap way to go?
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by chumafresh(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, How are you been? wink
{{{GBAGAUN}}}
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by AzaMontana(f): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
and wat happens da day u run out of money.if u make me get used to yo money, i might fall inlove with it n not u den should u get broke i wud b gone too.do u understand wat i mean. iF u say everyone has a price you make me feel like something which u can pick off da shelf n throw away if u dnt need it anymore.how wud u feel if i priced u? How wud yo ego deal wit dis?we al hav big egos n being priced hurts dat ego n self respect we have.so
Jack65:

Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by chumafresh(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
i dey gv mai Imports 2k or dere about,as student wey i be.
Re: After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? by luckgames(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Aza Montana: and wat happens da day u run out of money.if u make me get used to yo money, i might fall inlove with it n not u den should u get broke i wud b gone too.do u understand wat i mean. iF u say everyone has a price you make me feel like something which u can pick off da shelf n throw away if u dnt need it anymore.how wud u feel if i priced u? How wud yo ego deal wit dis?we al hav big egos n being priced hurts dat ego n self respect we have.so
There is a price for every things we do
women mostly can be bought and some men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / Pic: Secondary School Girls Expose Boobs In Class / 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.