Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice (1660 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / You Want Her To Love You Without Money / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
hello every one.
i have problem and i am so much in need of your advice.
there is this lady i am so much attracted to here at the university but i cannot walk up to her because i am very shy and she is always in the company of her friends. what do i do,how do i get her?

do you think i have got low self esteem? i relate freely with other ladies and sometimes i jokingly call them my wife but when it comes to this very one i can hardly breathe any time i see, i become so shy and paralysed (i am not exaggerating).

you can be very funny and naughty in your responses but at the end pls give me your honest opinion.

i would like to hear from you Inkerd Nerd. i have read your posts before and i must say that they are matured.

another thing i must add is that she is so beautiful and she is way taller than me. do you really think that would be a problem?
Re: I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by maclatunji: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
souldust: hello every one.
i have problem and i am so much in need of your advice.
there is this lady i am so much attracted to here at the university but i cannot walk up to her because i am very shy and she is always in the company of her friends. what do i do,how do i get her?

do you think i have got low self esteem? i relate freely with other ladies and sometimes i jokingly call them my wife but when it comes to this very one i can hardly breathe any time i see, i become so shy and paralysed (i am not exaggerating).

you can be very funny and naughty in your responses but at the end pls give me your honest opinion.

i would like to hear from you Inkerd Nerd. i have read your posts before and i must say that they are matured.

another thing i must add is that she is so beautiful and she is way taller than me. do you really think that would be a problem?

Go and read your books and get a good job. By that time, majority of what you complain of will vanish.
Re: I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by livapul86(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
Guy, do you have MONEY? If No, then you could as well forget it. No matter how shy you're, if you have the cash it would dwarf the shyness. If in doubt, ask Aki and Pawpaw.
Re: I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
Go and read your books and get a good job. By that time, majority of what you complain of will vanish.

so you are saying its just the way i see it and nothing more

anyways thanks for you response.
Re: I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by beylinko(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
maclatunji:

not only dat,read books on how to boost ur low self esteem.moreover, those issues u raisf are no issues at all.
Re: I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by BodyKiss(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
Just see the girl like those other chicks you joke with, try not to see yourself as the victim as well. In the end if she says no, just move on. #Plenty-of-fish
Re: I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by kemmeye: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
she's only just a girl but If you're so bent on asking her out then call her out among her friends, get her number, you know try to meet up somewhere. im sure she has probably noticed you drooling over her and if she says no, Abeg dust your yansh and commot for her side. cuz if you continue to ask her out she might take you for a ride.
Re: I Want Her So Much What Do I Do? I Need Your Advice by Dawdy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ur love fo her seems to be emotional, I think u have to control ur emotion.
And have it in mind that "I WILL RATHER TRY AND FAIL, THAN NEVER TRY AND WONDER".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Teacher Genuinely Has A Crush On His Student?? / Lesbian As A Better Wife / How To Deal With Heartbreak!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.