Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! (14081 Views)

The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Photo - Buhari Meets Jeffery Feltman USG UN. Dept Of Political Affairs. / "I Regret Supporting Subsidy Removal" - Prof Jeffery Sachs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Kobojunkie: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2012
nimi1: It will be in the interest of Ghana to support the candidacy of Dr. Iweala.

Why?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by ZUBY77(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2012
This is exactly why we are not moving forward in this country.
Ghana chose whom they believe will do a better work not someone from their own region.
We nigerians are more interested in chosing our own person whether the person is good or bad, and then we start to cry about the person as soon as we install him or her.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by folahann(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
Don't know who the best candidate could be but I,m sure the whole of Ghana would oppose anything Nigerian getting to a position like that.

They sure don't want any rivalry to their bragging right of Kofi Annan. They called him the president of the world and ask Nigerians to show who we've got
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Bastiger(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
I have never been a believer in this regional or ecowas bullshit. Afterall what has nigeria benefitted 4rm ghana if not some stupid,near- adult movies that leave our society morally bankrupt.nigerian leaders should realize so many regional neighbours will be glad 2 see naija disintegrate.it is hightime our leaders learnt some lessons and strive 2 kip dis great country 2geda.am proud 2b a nigerian no matter what,itz naija 4 lyf.as 4 ghana,mek dem go boil olumo rock if dat one no do,mek dem go hug transformer,economy or no economy,they no reach naija.if they lyk mek dem nominate kim jong ill 4rm north korea,Nonsense.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by manchy7531: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2012
all these ghananians sef, their genes are synonymous to the Yoruba gene.all betraying people.they will rather vote for the devil than vote for a Nigerian the same way yaribas will rather vote the devil than vote an igboman.same people,same gene.this is very shameful and they are always the first to clamour for Nigerian unity and African unity.maybe Nigeria should have let Ghana in their hungry days the same way ojukwu should have left awo to rot in prison.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by PetroDolla: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
Haba, my good people just allow these bunch of haters 2 wallow in their stupidity n crass ignorance.If u ask those claiming Nigeria loaned Ghana money to provide evidence they'll tell you they heard it in a molue.Nigeria,despite its so-called oil wealth, is cursed,a failed state and destined for the dustbin! Na lie? Can u imagine what ur Somalia-like country will be like without oil?all your corrupt leaders do is to go to abuja every month to share the oil money.no productive activity. At least ghanaians grow cocoa,fruits,vegs,flowers etc for export.what do u people grow sef?where are the groundnut pyramids? Or d cocoa plantations? Bunch of lazy souls who import everything,including toothpicks!.if I start to talk about your country most of you will weep. With all the gargantuam problems you face you still have mouths 2 talk,huh? The more you bad-mouth a country as blessed as GHANA the faster your accursed country goes down the drain. Haven't you noticed that. Damn,how can they? They are a clueless bunch! Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
PetroDolla: Haba, my good people just allow these bunch of haters 2 wallow in their stupidity n crass ignorance.If u ask those claiming Nigeria loaned Ghana money to provide evidence they'll tell you they heard it in a molue.Nigeria,despite its so-called oil wealth, is cursed,a failed state and destined for the dustbin! Na lie? Can u imagine what ur Somalia-like country will be like without oil?all your corrupt leaders do is to go to abuja every month to share the oil money.no productive activity. At least ghanaians grow cocoa,fruits,vegs,flowers etc for export.what do u people grow sef?where are the groundnut pyramids? Or d cocoa plantations? Bunch of lazy souls who import everything,including toothpicks!.if I start to talk about your country most of you will weep. With all the gargantuam problems you face you still have mouths 2 talk,huh? The more you bad-mouth a country as blessed as GHANA the faster your accursed country goes down the drain. Haven't you noticed that. Damn,how can they? They are a clueless bunch! Hahaha

I'm forced to answer you. i dont know who you are or why you reason so foolishly. know this, if ghana has one percent of the issues Nigeria had, Ghana will crumble to pieces. regardless of the fact that we import everything, we have terrorist groups, there are serious corruption issues, yet we still stand. and in case you dont know, Nigeria's growth rate is still higher than Ghana's-its only a perception thing and that changes nothing.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by PetroDolla: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
nigeria's growth rate is higher than Ghaa abi? Just believe whatever makes your deluded mind happy. BTW,who's responsible for the 'issues' in Nigeria you spoke about-boko haram,corruption etc? Is it Ghana? And why do you think its only your country that has 'issues'? Surely some of u characters are pathetic. The real problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is indiscipline, indiscipline, indiscipline!
Instead, being crudely indisciplined is a Nigeran way of telling the whole world that they are confident, savvy,and noticeably attractive. What a sick mentality?
iv4fb:
I'm forced to answer you. i dont know who you are or why you reason so foolishly. know this, if ghana has one percent of the issues Nigeria had, Ghana will crumble to pieces. regardless of the fact that we import everything, we have terrorist groups, there are serious corruption issues, yet we still stand. and in case you dont know, Nigeria's growth rate is still higher than Ghana's-its only a perception thing and that changes nothing.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by solomon111(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
PetroDolla: nigeria's growth rate is higher than Ghaa abi? Just believe whatever makes your deluded mind happy. BTW,who's responsible for the 'issues' in Nigeria you spoke about-boko haram,corruption etc? Is it Ghana? And why do you think its only your country that has 'issues'? Surely some of u characters are pathetic. The real problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is indiscipline, indiscipline, indiscipline!
Instead, being crudely indisciplined is a Nigeran way of telling the whole world that they are confident, savvy,and noticeably attractive. What a sick mentality?
MR PETRODOLLARS!
you are a fool,if you think you can compare the whole of Nigeria to a state like ghana!
I dont blame you!.I just wish someone like me will become the president,then you will know what it means to 'RECIPROCATE' in Foreign policies.
I think it is high time we emulate the U.S foreign policies and do away the non-existent, so-called 'ONE-AFRICA' theory.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by solomon111(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
@petrodollars
let me give you an analogy of the difference between Nigerian and ghanian economy.
If Naija economy,were to be dormant for 50 years,it would still be far ahead of ghana.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Ironi: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
solomon111: MR PETRODOLLARS!
you are a fool,if you think you can compare the whole of Nigeria to a state like ghana!
I dont blame you!.I just wish someone like me will become the president,then you will know what it means to 'RECIPROCATE' in Foreign policies.
I think it is high time we emulate the U.S foreign policies and do away the non-existent, so-called 'ONE-AFRICA' theory.
[quote][/quote]

What is this 'ONE AFRICA' theory you keep talking about?

Na the one Nigeria gives AID to poor African countries?

I have heard this nonsense several times but don't know the African countries Nigeria has been AIDing.

Nigeria himself de go for AID every day and yet you have some clueless Nigerians talking about punishing people with AID.

1 Like

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by emmke(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
who/where
/what is ghana?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
....children.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by rastamouse: 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2012
Is it by force? Ghana has the right to nominate whoever...If that does not go with Nigeria, the country should go and kiss the transformer undecided
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by ghboy: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
why can't people let Ghana be?? if she chose to vote for Sachs who according to her has helped more than Ngozi should that be a problem? Ghana has been getting lot of stick here for many wrong and little issues. Ghana is a country thinking of itself and how i'll progress. why would her citizens hate Naija? what good does hate bring?
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2012
PetroDolla: Haba, my good people just allow these bunch of haters 2 wallow in their stupidity n crass ignorance.If u ask those claiming Nigeria loaned Ghana money to provide evidence they'll tell you they heard it in a molue.Nigeria,despite its so-called oil wealth, is cursed,a failed state and destined for the dustbin! Na lie? Can u imagine what ur Somalia-like country will be like without oil?all your corrupt leaders do is to go to abuja every month to share the oil money.no productive activity. At least ghanaians grow cocoa,fruits,vegs,flowers etc for export.what do u people grow sef?where are the groundnut pyramids? Or d cocoa plantations? Bunch of lazy souls who import everything,including toothpicks!.if I start to talk about your country most of you will weep. With all the gargantuam problems you face you still have mouths 2 talk,huh? The more you bad-mouth a country as blessed as GHANA the faster your accursed country goes down the drain. Haven't you noticed that. Damn,how can they? They are a clueless bunch! Hahaha

^^^Anyone can see this fool has been a regular visitor to this and other Nigerian-themed sites grin. It's just like a busy-body, jobless fool evesdropping on the quarrels of a couple, taking note of all they said to each other, and regurgitating same when he wants them to notice his pathetic azz.

The ungrateful twerp is even asking for 'PROOF' that Nigeria helped Ghana during the presidency of Kufuor, as if the words of his ex-president isn't enough. You'll have as much chance of getting the 'PROOF' you want, as you would have if you asked a guy to show proof he loaned his brother money.

The fact of the matter is that, inasmuch as Ghana is an independent sovereign state, and can do whatever it likes, it has let us down in endorsing the Sachs dude (or whoever else it was) over one of our own; one of our own that had the backing of all other brother/sister African countries. The argument of the Sachs dude benefiting Ghana more than Nigeria has ever done is redundant as can be seen from our shared recent history. A good analogy would be: someone choosing to cheer for a foreign team, as opposed to his own family b'cos he 'believes' the foreign team has given him more economic benefits than his family has; the foreign team will depart when the game is over, but he's stuck with his family for life.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=moments%20with%20mo%20and%20president%20kufuor&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bellanaija.com%2F2010%2F09%2F27%2Fmoments-with-kufuor-mo-abudu-profiles-ghana-interviews-former-president-of-ghana-john-kufuor%2F&ei=c-9wT6veBND88QO53tDADQ&usg=AFQjCNGn3SjuO61xF1WqrnBqRVafVRh_6w
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by theviper1: 12:47am On Mar 27, 2012
and yet we cant even exchange ideas within ourselves with out the "well advanced economically and the best democracy in the world -ghana"invading our forums and insulting our collective sense of beings.do they actually have their own forum? cos they are on nairaland more than they sleep with their partners.Jesus!heavenly Lord.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by PhysicsQED(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Float People’s Money Bank Next Year, Says Osinbajo / Debts Exceeded Revenues In Lagos, Cross River, FCT, Others – FRC / DHQ: Interim Government Unconstitutional — We Stand With The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.