Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! (14086 Views)

The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Photo - Buhari Meets Jeffery Feltman USG UN. Dept Of Political Affairs. / "I Regret Supporting Subsidy Removal" - Prof Jeffery Sachs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL WOW! No sir, I am not African, not even half. I'm Jamaican and black American.
AND NO, despite what Londoner said, I was NOT on Ghana's side. AS USUAL, I served as the sacrificial goat for offering my damn opinion. and BTW I AM NOT in the UK so I have NO idea what you mean by the bolded grin

If you're not in the UK, then don't speak about what you know nothing about. You want African unity but you're quick to deny your Africanness but embrace your Jamaican and AA roots - which are synonymous with slavery, huh? Isn't that oxymoronic? If you don't think you're African why are you preaching Pan-Africanism to us then? I know Marcus Garvey is somewhere shaking his head at your stupidity!!!

And don't forget Nigeria paid the salaries of jamaican civil servants in the 70 when we had our oil boom, always remember that.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Frazy(f): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

I can't post my pic on NL because I troll on this forum sometimes - and posting my pic will put a face to some of he ridiculous things I say on here. My NL personality is something I don't want to change and it's fun.

Mz darkskin is on here because she has a thing for naija guys, and I rate her for that. You naija girls are going to be in trouble soon, trust me - because all these girls from other countries are on smash for naija guys grin

PM me and I'll send you my pic.

Lol. Some of the ridiculous things includes bashing on other tribes, right? Yeah, cuz i 've seen some of your post in the earlier days when you just registered. Can you pls stop being Bigoted,ethnocentric and hateful towards other tribes, it doesn't portray a good image for Nigeria. A lot of Non-Nigeria visit this sight and get really dissapointed by some of the obnoxious things you say to each other.

I have sent you a PM, Check your mail.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Arosa(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex: cheesy

Is it, yh? Are you sure you're Jamaican and not Jafrican? Something about the way you write is not just Jamaican. I don't know any JA girl who's this passionate about little Ghana - and please don't get your panties moist, you know naija mans are on top now in London. Every black girl wants a naija boy. Don't hate the player, hate the game - and pray for Amankwa and Kuffour to play catch up, Mz Jafrican cheesy

If she says she is "Jamaican" then she is, Just play along. That is what I do. no ley ley. lipsrsealed
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
nAIJA nO dEY cARRY LAST.
I lOVE nAIJA tILL I dIE.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by OAM4J: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
If the story is true, then Ghana is not acting smart, even South Africa despite the current diplomatic rancor with Nigeria knows better.

Soon Ghana will need a favour that Nigeria better than any other country can easily give, but then Nigeria will remember this.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

If you're not in the UK, then don't speak about what you know nothing about. You want African unity but you're quick to deny your Africanness but embrace your Jamaican and AA roots - which are synonymous with slavery, huh? Isn't that oxymoronic? If you don't think you're African why are you preaching Pan-Africanism to us then? I know Marcus Garvey is somewhere shaking his head at your stupidity!!!

And don't forget Nigeria paid the salaries of jamaican civil servants in the 70 when we had our oil boom, always remember that.

Dude, you MUST be on drugs for bipolar disease. And I am sure you missed your dosage for the day! shocked shocked

LOL what is this? Speaking on what UK issue? You're mad! And...So because I am saying what I am I don't want African Unity? DUDE! WTH is wrong with you?

You are a hot head and I am sure you will NEVER digest the message I was trying to convey to King a few minutes ago. That's just too damn sad. And PLEASE don't try to style Jamaica out talking about oil and the 70's. The relationship between Nigeria and Jamaica is MUCH deeper than that ode. tongue
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2012
Frazy:
Can you pls stop being Bigoted,ethnocentric and hateful towards other tribes, it doesn't portray a good image for Nigeria. A lot of Non-Nigeria visit this sight and get really dissapointed by some of the obnoxious things you say to each other.

Thank you. LOL

And good luck toasting with that MADMAN! grin grin
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
Frazy:

Lol. Some of the ridiculous things includes bashing on other tribes, right? Yeah, cuz i 've seen some of your post in the earlier days when you just registered. Can you pls stop being Bigoted,ethnocentric and hateful towards other tribes, it doesn't portray a good image for Nigeria. A lot of Non-Nigeria visit this sight and get really dissapointed by some of the obnoxious things you say to each other.

I have sent you a PM, Check your mail.

cheesy Damn, you caught me trolling. **sobbing**
I was just trying to defend my tribe but I got caught up in the NL madness lol. I'm more sane now, though - and I can't deny my love for all Nigerian tribes. I love every Nigerian and I'll defend Nigeria with everything. NL can just be a devil's advocate sometimes; with trolling resident tribalists blowing hot air over things they never witnessed; and their revisionism tendencies. I'm wiser and to keep Nigeria as one is not negotiatable - it's something that must be done.

I'll check it now, babes.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2012
LOL SOMEBODY IS BEING CONNED!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Dude, you MUST be on drugs for bipolar disease. And I am sure you missed your dosage for the day! shocked shocked

LOL what is this? Speaking on what UK issue? You're mad! And...So because I am saying what I am I don't want African Unity? DUDE! WTH is wrong with you?

You are a hot head and I am sure you will NEVER digest the message I was trying to convey to King a few minutes ago. That's just too damn sad. And PLEASE don't try to style Jamaica out talking about oil and the 70's. The relationship between Nigeria and Jamaica is MUCH deeper than that ode. tongue

Hot head? I had to check my head again, and it's as cold as ice cubes (No rapper) grin olodo rapata!

As for the rest of the rants, you spewed up there, I'll read it when I'm bored. You want African unity, yet you're quick to deny your African heritage. Is your ancenstry in Jamaica or America? Hell No!! Africa = Black skin - and I don't care if you're from Papua New Guinea or born in Planet Nibiru.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Frazy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Thank you. LOL

And good luck toasting with that MADMAN! grin grin

Lol @ "MADMAN!"
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL SOMEBODY IS BEING CONNED!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jealous much, huh? I do get panties moist sometimes, tho cheesy
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by nijanigga: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
Daft Nigerians are dreaming of NOI will be president of world bank,it can never be.Ghana has every right to nominate whoever they feel will serve their interests. Nigeria, is a failed state, a house divided can never stand. Nigerians are ridiculed all over the world, cos failed leadership. I'm don't see Nigeria qualifying for the next world cup,this is an alert.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
Frazy:

Lol @ "MADMAN!"

Hmmm
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2012
solomon111: @msdarkskin
will you pls shut the hell up.
What do you know about african issues.?

shymmex:

Hot head? I had to check my head again, and it's as cold as ice cubes (No rapper) grin olodo rapata!

As for the rest of the rants, you spewed up there, I'll it when am I bored. You want African unity, yet you're quick to deny your African heritage. Is your ancenstry in Jamaica or America? Hell No!! Africa = Black skin - and I don't care if you're from Papua New Guinea or born in Planet Nibiru.

Smh. LOL! grin grin grin grin
I don tire!! Confused and hypocritical lot.

shymmex:

Jealous much, huh? I do get panties moist sometimes, tho cheesy

My dear. IF you only knew what I do. lipsrsealed
Do your thang wink
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Frazy(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL SOMEBODY IS BEING CONNED!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Smh. LOL! grin grin grin grin
I don tire!!

My dear. IF you only knew what I do. lipsrsealed
Do your thang wink

I'm driving now and I'm using my phone to post. I'll post where you spewed your bs about Nigeria, and how you're quick to claim you're not African, olodo.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

I'm driving now and I'm using my phone to post. I'll post where you spewed your bs about Nigeria, and how you're quick to claim you're not African, olodo.

God bless you for the comedy!
i REALLY needed it this day! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

God bless you for the comedy!
i REALLY needed it this day! grin grin grin grin grin

GTFOH!! You poked your big arse nose in my post, enough of sniffing my shyte. Get a life now, pillock.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex:

GTFOH!! You poked your big arse nose in my post, enough of sniffing my shyte. Get a life now, pillock.

Third generation mugu, I see you want me to show my side.
Congratulations! You nearly succeeded but what justice or happiness could I get from picking on a dysfunctional crack baby? Stay in your lane and maintain your medication. I've enough of your fo0lishness. Its embarrassing enough adults are on here calling each other names based on nationality/tribe but even worse when people like you don't take telling and advertise your idiocy!

Keep chasing cyber tail, and don't worry about Ms.D, ok? Damn goat.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by successking: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
nijanigga: Daft Nigerians are dreaming of NOI will be president of world bank,it can never be.Ghana has every right to nominate whoever they feel will serve their interests. Nigeria, is a failed state, a house divided can never stand. Nigerians are ridiculed all over the world, cos failed leadership. I'm don't see Nigeria qualifying for the next world cup,this is an alert.

BAD BELLE, WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLuMBER. NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE A FAIL STATE BUT AN AFRICAN POWER.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by bigboyk(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
No point arguing with you Nigerians. I know Nigeria so much. NOI is highly unpopular in Naija yet they want to sell her to the world. Ever wondered why she left the Obj govt? The average Nigerian is really suffering. Your minimum wage is so low for a country that prides its self as a giant. Your govt can't even pay the N18,000 minimum wage. I know Naija so much because I once lived there. Fellow Ghanaians, don't believe Nigerians when they say they are enjoying...it's all crap. About 70% of Naija people live on less than a dollar per day. Most Nigerians want to leave the hell pit called Naija. Nigerians, admit the truth, you guys are suffering. You are among the leading producers of oil, yet you buy the oil at high prices. You can't even boast of a functional refinery. You claim that Ghana is a small country, is Nigeria not bigger than most European countries? Is China, Saudi, USA not bigger than you? Why are they developed. Please quit bringing size into this discussion. Nigerians, please respect yourselves and mind your business...I know Naija in and out...una dey suffer, be honest and admit it.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Third generation mugu, I see you want me to show my side.
Congratulations! You nearly succeeded but what justice or happiness could I get from picking on a dysfunctional crack baby? Stay in your lane and maintain your medication. I've enough of your fo0lishness. Its embarrassing enough adults are on here calling each other names based on nationality/tribe but even worse when people like you don't take telling and advertise your idiocy!

Keep chasing cyber tail, and don't worry about Ms.D, ok? Damn goat.

Crack baby? That's what's synonymous with AAs and Jamaicans. Don't let me go there with you because I don't want to disrespect the good JA and AA mandem out there that schooled me on Pan-Africanism from a young age. Stay in your lane! I don't care about the 3rd generation bs because I've NEVER claimed to be British or fake arse Black British - I'm arrogantly Nigerian and proud. That 3rd generation bs only applies to those who claim their pseudo-britishness or pseudo-Americanness based on a paper.

Go play in traffic and leave me the phuck alone - your panties are moist enough today already, tomorrow is another day.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by str8talk1: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2012
You TOTALLY took those words off my mouth. Word for word of it.

NIGERIANS are you aware the Subsidy removal was to dance to the tune of WORLD BANK,IMF nd other foreign financial institutions?

Ngozi traded Nigerians happinedd aiming for the Post of World Bank President. You all irrespective of tribe and religion should open your eyes to see that it is Karma catching up with her.

She lied to us that their were palliatives (things rightly meant for us) put in place after the fuel subsidy removal. Almost 3 months after can they point to any single benefit to us? The answer is NO!

The same people that deceived her to go and impoverish her people are the same ones to deny her the post they have earlier promised her she had a great prospect of getting.

Ngozi should know that what goes round, surely do come round.[/quote]
She has shown d true xter of a Nigerian when premordial interest is involve. The Judias Iscariot nature.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by edogirl2: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
The reactions against Ghana are over the top, and show once again, our (almost) innane tendency to arrogate to ourselves (Nigeria) a level of importance, respect, dignity, and positive recognition that the vast majority of nations do not buy into. Aside ocassional/obligatory polite public comments, in private diplomatic circles, we are generally seen as a joke country. I won't be entirely surprised that one of our neighbours, Ghana, see us in similar light. What's surprising is that anyone genuinely believed the Nigerian lady had a good chance of becoming World bank president. The fact she is Nigerian is an obstacle in itself. Others do not rate us as highly as we ignorantly rate ourselves. That's not to say a Nigerian can't ever head a tier 1 global institution, we just need to start improving the image of this country, starting with you and I and every nigerian that cares.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by GboyegaD(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2012
They have a right to support someone who in times past has worked with them towards ensuring the growth of their country as such, why would they choose to support someone who has worsen the plight of poverty in her nation. Good and justifiable reason I must confess.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author=PROUD-IGBO]

^^^I beg to differ. If Ghanas support for the man is based solely on what he's done for Ghana, then they're being hypocrites and two-faced. I'm not trying to demean Sachs contributions to Ghanas development, but it pales into insignificance when compared to what Nigeria has done for Ghana, inspite of our rocky past history together.

I was watching an interview a few weeks ago (moments with Mo) in which the immediate past President of Ghana was being interviewed, and he noted the special relationship between the two countries, pointing ou

Word
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by ekwynwa: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2012
shymmex: Ghana will always be Ghana; they will always go left if Nigeria goes right. I know pig-faced Ngozi iweala has zero chance of winning, but Ghana not showing African solidarity shows how much they hate anything Nigerian.

retar.d cant you comment without throwing an unwarranted insult on the person of NOI

Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by Afam4eva(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
Boko, let's not go off tangent here.

@Shimmex and Mzdarskin
Please, you guys should do us a favour and take your romance to the romance and 1diocy section. Thanks.
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by edogirl2: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ghana has to play this in line with its national interest. From a Western, and possibly global perspective, Ghana is seen currently as the social, political, and yes, economic flag bearer in West Africa - size isn't everything they say! Ghana may well calculate that supporting an American as opposed to an African will portray it in the international community as a modern, open country that is willing to look beyond a parochial/default 'African first' policy. The Obama white house which appears to be in a perpetual love-in with Ghana will certainly notice that. Our folks in Ogbomosho, Abakaliki , or Zaria might struggle to understand Ghana's position, but something tells me Ghanaians are smarter than we give them credit for. They take our money when in distress, but cleverly outwit us when we need them. Clever!
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by aljharem(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2012
1025: let us tell ourselves the truth. if okonjo fuel subsidy context for anything here in nigeria under a free and fair election, she will fail woefully. if many nigerians including myself will vote against madam subsidy removal, what more ghanians?
the extra N32 added per litre or fuel will provide her enough money to live the rest of her life so why worrying herself with world bank president?
who on earth will even vote for a nigerian serving under the most corrupt govt in the world to be the world bank chairman? it will be total madness if world leaders over look the situation in nigeria and go ahead and make this woman the chairman.
Dear world leaders,
please look into the situation in nigeria and understand it that no nigerian is worth that sensitive post at the moment.
charity must, should and will start at home and not at world bank.
let okonjo iweala tell nigerians what happened to the additional N32 per litre she preached us into before looking outward.
please, please and please, nobody should vote for nigerians not even the ones serving under a pdp led corrupt govt.
thanks and God bless you all.
nigerian

God has bless you with wisdom and a good accession of Issues. After the fuel subsidy people like Iweala should not even be talking. angry angry
Re: Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!! by aljharem(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^I beg to differ. If Ghanas support for the man is based solely on what he's done for Ghana, then they're being hypocrites and two-faced. I'm not trying to demean Sachs contributions to Ghanas development, but it pales into insignificance when compared to what Nigeria has done for Ghana, inspite of our rocky past history together.

I was watching an interview a few weeks ago (moments with Mo) in which the immediate past President of Ghana was being interviewed, and he noted the special relationship between the two countries, pointing out that there was a time during his Presidency when Ghana was in such dire straits that they couldn't afford to pay for fuel, service debts, etc. This would have led to an economic crises had Nigeria not stepped in to help: if my memory serves me right, Ghana imported fuel from Nigeria on credit for a couple of months, thus helping the country to stabilise itself. That's what brothers do for one another, not to talk of the fact we share a common political and economic destiny in ECOWAS.

Even today, there's a main thoroughfare in Accra named after Obasanjo, and the gesture is also reciprocated in many cities in Nigeria.

I think the present Ghana President either has a short memory or hasn't been sufficiently briefed on Nigeria by his predecessor.

All this talk of African brotherhood and solidarity is all hogwash. This can be seen on a national scale in Nigeria, and a regional scale in West Africa.

LOL grin grin grin grin grin Dude I don't want Iweal there. The whole monetary system is destroyed, waht better then to pass it to an african woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CJN Slot: Buhari Under Pressure, As Plot To Sideline Onnoghen Thickens / FG May Release Detained Terrorists In Exchange For 68 Train Hostages / FALSE USA Moves To Checkmate Dollar Stockpile In Africa FALSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.