Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes (15746 Views)

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Sike(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2012
I swear na money sure pass.

Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by sylve11: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
Na 4 every thread u don post am.. Ok we don hear..u no dey tire?

the guy nor fit talk him mind again? grin cool

@ lefufu, believe me many mature naija babes go enter ur car free without u even touching her laps, chop ur money and nothing go happen, see u dress and curse sey ur tie belike agbero own. grin grin cool
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by LailaIkeji1: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
See the password that can never fail you -

Have the cash plentyyyyyy and make us incharge of you.

Works like magic!!!
tongue grin

MRbrownJAY: there is only ONE password good enough to open all of them 9ja gals legs:

me likey the pic
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
MRbrownJAY: there is only ONE password good enough to open all of them 9ja gals legs:

Lmaoooo this shit is funnier than the thread. . . It reminds me of this btch "Zenith bank" employee I meet in Nigeria summer 2009 the easiest sweet Bleep of my life. I told her that I'm going to travel back to the U.S with her.

Then 2010 I went back again with some friends from Yanks. Damn naija chicks are brainless
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by lifestyle1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2012
No, I won't do it tongue
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by rastamouse: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2012
I JUST SMILE wink
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by FRANCISEKE1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
me i don slam more than five hundred holes within 6months.my secret na.papa car,elder bros hugo boss.zenith atm card,manage buy giant,HDR and TM SHIRT.LV CONDOM wee my friend forget for my house.and the best part of it,na my papa activate bank alert with my no.i de freestyle my phone.mumu dem local bush meat.weeee.

Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
FRANCIS EKE: LV CONDOM wee my friend forget for my house

WTF so L.V condoms works as what? ID? Like hey shawty here's L.V's condoms let's go Bleep? Ok I get it
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Idowuogbo(f): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
FRANCIS EKE: me i don slam more than five hundred holes within 6months.my secret na.papa car,elder bros hugo boss.zenith atm card,manage buy giant,HDR and TM SHIRT.LV CONDOM wee my friend forget for my house.and the best part of it,na my papa activate bank alert with my no.i de freestyle my phone.mumu dem local bush meat.weeee.

ROFTLMAOO!!!!

U need to be arrested.

Kai see d amount of offence u don commit,damn u crazy!!
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2012
Hahahahahahahah! I love this thread. Mr. Lefulefu na ya time go better.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by FRANKLINTON(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
And when the girl falls in love with your 'fake' money, you will be the first to run to Nairaland calling Nigerian girls gold diggers. Naive and mediocre password.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Dipwater(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
Goldieluks: This code fit work for naija girls wen no dey smart.
You cannot fool a smart and mentally matured naija girl with your lame codes.
How many of dem smart
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by swiftycool(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
Goldieluks: This code fit work for naija girls wen no dey smart.
You cannot fool a smart and mentally matured naija girl with your lame codes.
Is there really such a thing as a "smart Naija girl"? That means they must come 1 in a million. lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
swiftycool:
Is there really such a thing as a "smart Naija girl"? That means they must come 1 in a million. lipsrsealed grin
Am 1 in a million ask Aaliyah. wink
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by swiftycool(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am 1 in a million ask Aaliyah. wink
Your only witness is very dead! Esu leyin ibeji You R in trouble o. Lol grin grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
swiftycool:
Your only witness is very dead! Esu leyin ibeji You R in trouble o. Lol grin grin
Hahahaha

No she not dead mehnnnn,she doing a duo atm wiv 2pac

Watchout!!! grin grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by swiftycool(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha

No she not dead mehnnnn,she doing a duo atm wiv 2pac

Watchout!!! grin grin

Hmmmmm something tells me u might really believe what u wrote, u don dey fall my hand o. . . . .awww and I was beginning to believe u were the 1 smart girl in d million. SMH angry
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by segzicres(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
Dis lefu guy is a case! Loooooool, buh most of wha he's say'n is true
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2012
swiftycool:

Hmmmmm something tells me u might really believe what u wrote, u don dey fall my hand o. . . . .awww and I was beginning to believe u were the 1 smart girl in d million. SMH angry

Hmmmm something tells me u judge a book by its cover,u fall me oo.... eyah see me tinking u were dat special type of fine boy.SMH!! cry
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Taiw(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
get a bb(or borrow), a fake I.D card(with a company's name on it like cheveron), and use ur dad's ride. come n thank me after dis.no let police catch u wit d i.d card or rather get an international passp.u go F**k tire.dats wot i do wenever i'm in d mood
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Killz3(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2012
What a pity. . . Really!

Nigeria and Nairaland in Particular has been reduced to a bunch of pathetic jokes. . .

So much for the most visited website in Nigeria, and the second most visited in Africa and of course, the "new" Nairaland!

Shake my Head!

1 Like

Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by emofine2(f): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
~Killz~:

So much for the most visited website in Nigeria, and the second most visited in Africa and of course, the "new" Nairaland!

Which website is the number one visited in Africa?
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by beeke(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2012
Poo always makes front page angry angry
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Yorisb: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2012

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/668318[/img]

Bwahahahaha. U couldn't make that up MBJ! LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by emsquare(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
Ur tips na wawa!!!
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
beeke: Poo always makes front page angry angry
Animal! U should b grateful that ur post wasnt deleted. Stupid P**syfart
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by dabrake(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2012
ogbeche77:
Na 4 every thread u don post am.. Ok we don hear..u no dey tire?
semi Yoruba, you dey mad. You nor know as e dey vex me. Me and my 3 friends been sell our phones just 2 fix motor. I dey pray make I see that girl for my dream. I go so beat am die. Nonsense
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2012
With this dumb passwords you ll surely catch the dumb babes who likes fl.ings. If you need a wife and a mother for your children, try this passwords and i m sure it ll backfire.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by tchrisjj: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2012
u r totally wrong,no gal wl lk a guy dat lie.al my life i did nt date because of money,care al ur stupit password.it is only a prostitute dat wl do dat.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2012
AJJ: With this dumb passwords you ll surely catch the dumb babes who likes fl.ings. If you need a wife and a mother for your children, try this passwords and i m sure it ll backfire.
tchris jj: u r totally wrong,no gal wl lk a guy dat lie.al my life i did nt date because of money,care al ur stupit password.it is only a prostitute dat wl do dat.

Exactly.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Brite02(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked something really do you ohh grin grin grin

dabrake: the day i carry my mum's official car go school because sey i wan impress babe, julius berger trailer smash am gimme
shocked
dabrake: the day i carry my mum's official car go school because sey i wan impress babe, julius berger trailer smash am gimme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.