Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes (15747 Views)

Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by bold4: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2012
@ poster, i fink u need 2 repent of ur cruel acts of shame..dont no wat u stand 2 gain in makin God's 1daful creatures feel less appreciative of themselves; it's sheer wickedness.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
Adetayo100: What of if u try all this password and u can get a certain girl, their are some stuborn and mature ladies.
Beileve me bros every babe get im price cheesy
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2012
sylve11:

the guy nor fit talk him mind again? grin cool

@ lefufu, believe me many mature naija babes go enter ur car free without u even touching her laps, chop ur money and nothing go happen, see u dress and curse sey ur tie belike agbero own. grin grin cool
wen most babes see me for my Lambgogini dem always dey beg to marry me.I am a marriage material ooo to most naija babes just becoz i be car owner grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
b.o.l.d:
@ poster, i fink u need 2 repent of ur cruel acts of shame..dont no wat u stand 2 gain in makin God's 1daful creatures feel less appreciative of themselves; it's sheer wickedness.
sharap angry
u tink say na only u be pastor? angry
for ur information i be pastor also and dem even make me Deacon for another church sad
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by miccodb(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
codes on check but mode of usage comes to play too and practise makes perfect!!! boss speaking
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Ammyng(f): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
More like "Desperate lame password to use on desperate classless Naija babes" What nonsense
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Sugardiva(f): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
grin grin ; OP u funny o but abeg help me answer dis queshion. How will these ur lame codes work on a Naija babe like me who is smart enuf to knw a lie when she hears one, who dresses extremely well and who has her own cool classy ride
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Ammyng(f): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2012
Sugardiva: grin grin ; OP u funny o but abeg help me answer dis queshion. How will these ur lame codes work on a Naija babe like me who is smart enuf to knw a lie when she hears one, who dresses extremely well and who has her own cool classy ride

Hahaha
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2012
Na only JJC go fall for this kain mumu trick, abeg be realistic, ωħ☺ tell una say na ÄŁĻ naija girls get marriage as future ambition? Ǡŋ₫ all this one wey you dey talk car and coat, if na pretense the girl go catch you when yawa gas ǡŋ₫ yawa must gas, guys no dey coded like that, except the girl na efu lefe like OP
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by LesbianBoy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2012
LMAO@Nl girls on this thread indirect claiming they have ''class'' by saying the ''PASSWORD'' will only work on ''classless'' chick...criously lolling at y'all! LEFU your ''password'' is the truth and we certain dont expect them girls to hagree with it!(remember truth is bittar!) It is nachural for a girl(especially if she's nigereian) to be on the defencive when topicks like this are been discusssed! Btw am sure if those girls in allen avenue were on NL too, they wud be claiming ''class'' like this PARASITES we have on naiaraland NANSENSE!........
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by safarigirl(f): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2012
LesbianBoy: LMAO@Nl girls on this thread indirect claiming they have ''class'' by saying the ''PASSWORD'' will only work on ''classless'' chick...criously lolling at y'all! LEFU your ''password'' is the truth and we certain dont expect them girls to hagree with it!(remember truth is bittar!) It is nachural for a girl(especially if she's nigereian) to be on the defencive when topicks like this are been discusssed! Btw am sure if those girls in allen avenue were on NL too, they wud be claiming ''class'' like this PARASITES we have on naiaraland NANSENSE!........
If you used those 'passwords' on any girl and she instantly fell, maybe you need to raise your standards as far as dating is concerned.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Bigpiper(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2012
Mehn those codes dey work like magic, especially on classy girls (like that one wey sabi detect lie, dresses extremely well and gε̲̣̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ a classy ride). Na dem easy pass because dem dey find guys wey fit measure up to their level and guys like us few. I don nack classy chikalas I don tire but I no dey do married woman. My turn on now na those girls wey no dey that smart because they are harder to lay. If u know any difficult girl, give ♍ƺ her numba and I go giv u video evidence how I take nack am. It only takes two weeks max to gε̲̣̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ d chick to do a spread eagle. ℓ☺ℓ
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Bigpiper(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2012
safarigirl:
If you used those 'passwords' on any girl and she instantly fell, maybe you need to raise your standards as far as dating is concerned.

Babe forget that thing joor! Standard are raised, I have a branch manager of a bank on my bleep list and I use to have a very popular sport journalist (she from cross river and was with channels television) before she got married. Please don't talk abt standards, as far as I'm concerned, 99% of girl think alike.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Brite02(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2012
Bigpiper: Mehn those codes dey work like magic, especially on classy girls (like that one wey sabi detect lie, dresses extremely well and gε̲̣̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ a classy ride). Na dem easy pass because dem dey find guys wey fit measure up to their level and guys like us few. I don nack classy chikalas I don tire but I no dey do married woman. My turn on now na those girls wey no dey that smart because they are harder to lay. If u know any difficult girl, give ♍ƺ her numba and I go giv u video evidence how I take nack am. It only takes two weeks max to gε̲̣̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ d chick to do a spread eagle. ℓ☺ℓ

shocked shocked Dude you hash oh grin grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Sugardiva(f): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2012
Bigpiper: Mehn those codes dey work like magic, especially on classy girls (like that one wey sabi detect lie, dresses extremely well and gε̲̣̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ a classy ride). Na dem easy pass because dem dey find guys wey fit measure up to their level and guys like us few. I don nack classy chikalas I don tire but I no dey do married woman. My turn on now na those girls wey no dey that smart because they are harder to lay. If u know any difficult girl, give ♍ƺ her numba and I go giv u video evidence how I take nack am. It only takes two weeks max to gε̲̣̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ d chick to do a spread eagle. ℓ☺ℓ

Guy talk true abeg. Haba! U dont want a classy chick anymore coz she puts u in ur place. Any man who is turned on by dumb women lacks confidence in his manliness and so goes for chicks who are dumb enuf not to notice. A classy chick has got all u try to offer her so the only thing that trips her is PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE (and maybe a fine face grin grin). The men who use the OP passwords are those who knw they are undesirable pple so they use cars and clothes to try to upgrade themselves cos without these things they are boring, undesirable and tastless like saltless ogbono soup.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by LesbianBoy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

Guy talk true abeg. Haba! U dont want a classy chick anymore coz she puts u in ur place. Any man who is turned on by dumb women lacks confidence in his manliness and so goes for chicks who are dumb enuf not to notice. A classy chick has got all u try to offer her so the only thing that trips her is PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE (and maybe a fine face grin grin). The men who use the OP passwords are those who knw they are undesirable pple so they use cars and clothes to try to upgrade themselves cos without these things they are boring, undesirable and tastless like saltless ogbono soup.
sugardidivava (f). Sweeery can we hear word, thenk you! And what is with the rubbish u typed! That's TRASH! Who told u guys who use moiney,carrs and all those flashy stuffs to attract womens are boring,tasteless bla bla bla.....pls next thyme boldly type ''IN MY OPINION'' before typing trash! Okay baby........NANSENSE! Once again LMAO@Nl girls on this thread indirectly claiming to have ''class''!.......looollzzz LEFUFU thumbs up jor!
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by kkkossy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
dabrake: semi Yoruba, you dey mad. You nor know as e dey vex me. Me and my 3 friends been sell our phones just 2 fix motor. I dey pray make I see that girl for my dream. I go so beat am die. Nonsense

Lol
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Sugardiva(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
LesbianBoy:
sugardidivava (f). Sweeery can we hear word, thenk you! And what is with the rubbish u typed! That's TRASH! Who told u guys who use moiney,carrs and all those flashy stuffs to attract womens [/b]are boring,tasteless bla bla bla.....pls next [b]thyme boldly type ''IN MY OPINION'' before typing trash! Okay baby........NANSENSE! Once again LMAO@Nl girls on this thread indirectly claiming to have ''class''!.......looollzzz LEFUFU thumbs up jor!

shocked shocked shocked Did u just ask me whats with the rubbish i typed considering d above bolded?
Anyways the reason why u responded to my opinion was because i was talking abt men exactly like u. Piece of advise; go upgrade urself. Writting and passing JAMB would be a gud start. When u have, then come and attempt to address me again okay? smiley
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by LesbianBoy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
Sugardiva:

shocked shocked shocked Did u just ask me whats with the rubbish i typed considering d above bolded?
Anyways the reason why u responded to my opinion was because i was talking abt men exactly like u. Piece of advise; go upgrade urself. Writting and passing JAMB would be a gud start. When u have, then come and attempt to address me again okay? smiley
sugardidivava (f). sweeery fourget about writing jamb lets go on a supper date! I promicee to foot the bills trust me i have moiney ok baby!
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
Sugardiva: grin grin ; OP u funny o but abeg help me answer dis queshion. How will these ur lame codes work on a Naija babe like me who is smart enuf to knw a lie when she hears one, who dresses extremely well and who has her own cool classy ride
cmon sugardiva be honest with me cheesy
who buy that ur classy ride?
no be guy buy the ride for u?
who buy all those ur expensive clothes including ur pink bra and thong? grin
no be same guy buy am for u?
tell me is dat not why u fell in love with the bobo? grin
ehn every naija babe get her prize jor.my passwords works wella on any naija babe grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2012
LesbianBoy: LMAO@Nl girls on this thread indirect claiming they have ''class'' by saying the ''PASSWORD'' will only work on ''classless'' chick...criously lolling at y'all! LEFU your ''password'' is the truth and we certain dont expect them girls to hagree with it!(remember truth is bittar!) It is nachural for a girl(especially if she's nigereian) to be on the defencive when topicks like this are been discusssed! Btw am sure if those girls in allen avenue were on NL too, they wud be claiming ''class'' like this PARASITES we have on naiaraland NANSENSE!........
tank U my brotha jor cheesy
da truth really is bitter cheesy
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Sugardiva(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
lefulefu:
cmon sugardiva be honest with me cheesy
who buy that ur classy ride?
no be guy buy the ride for u?
who buy all those ur expensive clothes including ur pink bra and thong? grin
no be same guy buy am for u?
tell me is dat not why u fell in love with the bobo? grin
ehn every naija babe get her prize jor.my passwords works wella on any naija babe grin

Pay attention im gonna type dis in simple terms so that u can understand okay? cheesy
1. I went to school, graduated and by the grace of God Almighty got myself a good job that pays my bills, bought my car and buys my cool clothes. (yeah including the pink bra and thong grin)
2. Im grateful to God for bringing me this far and to my father for paying my school fees and supporting me when i cldnt support myself. Apart from them i owe nothing to any man. All their pathetic attempts to buy me over with gifts failed because i knw the road to market to buy watever they are offering. The only men in my life im indebted to are the few ones who encouraged me to aim higher and acheive more. So sorry, im an exception to ur rule. Miss Independent noni. cheesy wink
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by switdick(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2012
Goldieluks: This code fit work for naija girls wen no dey smart.
You cannot fool a smart and mentally matured naija girl with your lame codes.
lmao..you think? You never know my dear,you just never know!
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by dabrake(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2012
Sugardiva:

you are not an observant person 'cause if you were one, you would easily spot LesbianBoy as the very definition of Mr..Cork. LesbianBoy = Mr..Cork!
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Sugardiva(f): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: you are not an observant person 'cause if you were one, you would easily spot LesbianBoy as the very definition of Mr..Cork. LesbianBoy = Mr..Cork!

Thanks for d info. I didnt knw dey were d same person altho i don't rily knw mr. Cork and I've not had any run ins with him.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by safarigirl(f): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2012
Bigpiper:

Babe forget that thing joor! Standard are raised, I have a branch manager of a bank on my bleep list and I use to have a very popular sport journalist (she from cross river and was with channels television) before she got married. Please don't talk abt standards, as far as I'm concerned, 99% of girl think alike.
I don't mean as far as career, cos some career women would bleep any demented frog that comes their way, they'ΛΓ₤ sexually frustrated anyway ǡŋ₫ some women would open their legs for any man that ¢ð₪ fletter them, bunch of fo.ols I call them, but just like there are foo.lish men, foo.lish women abound
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by bittyend(m): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2012
The password to Nigerian girls is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They're not my type. undecided undecided
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by safarigirl(f): 1:11am On Mar 30, 2012
bittyend: The password to Nigerian girls is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't think you're theirs either
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Yorisb: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2012
bittyend: The password to Nigerian girls is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol

safarigirl:
I don't think you're theirs either

The thing pain u reach like dat? tongue
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2012

Hmmfh I don't believe you.
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Yorisb: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2012
You're so far removed from REALITY (Pun duly intended but no offense meant to my guy 'REALITY').grin
Re: The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes by Goldieluks: 11:27am On Mar 31, 2012
Yorisb: You're so far removed from REALITY (Pun duly intended and no offense meant to my guy 'REALITY').grin
[pre]

Trouble shooter. Is that your 'hello' angry
Boy,girl,alien,plant,tra.nny??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) / y / My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.