Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? (10137 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2012
Stella_Bella: A guy that cries for my kpomo shall never get a bite! wink
any guy wey cry cuz of ur kpomo na d most dumbest, fo.olish guy on earth.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by xage(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2012
How can a guy be crying for sex like a suckling baby...he must need prayer

Crying upon departure is however normal/acceptable and very common
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Freiburger(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2012
@ skydeep, what comes to your mind at point when you see your guy crying?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2012
Men are still crying for sex? grin grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by slimyem: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2012
bennyraz:

so if i cry 4 u now, u no go give me do abi?
cry first...make i see!cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by muyoto: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2012
Dyt: ta
well
we both can cry
i rem one silly experience
dis guy wz cryin cos i said no, well as a sharp gyel, i begin cry 2
sote my own cm pass him own
d guy beg me tire

*jumps into River Niger* grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2012
cry cry cry Honey please give me pusshie. buaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! If you don't give me pushie, I will die, buaaaaaaaa! buaaaaaa! Honestly such guys need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom: Nigerian women with their smelling pusssiiiiee sad sad. Whats there to cry about? angry

#Rubbish angry angry
some don't have smelly pvssy, but no girls worh crying about for s3x. Even if the babe na baba god first child.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by muyoto: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2012
seriously, a guy crying over a girl simply because he wants access to her kini must be the biggest a$$hole alive.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom: Nigerian women with their smelling pusssiiiiee sad sad. Whats there to cry about? angry

#Rubbish angry angry
some don't have smelly pvssy, but no girl worh crying about for s3x. Even if the babe na baba god first child.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by kwenu: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2012
@Mrs Chima, Ohh yes men still cry for it, some cry inside they dont show it while some will tell it straight to your face shedding tears or u get to see the look on thier face. its like being thirsty for a glass or cup of water i get to wonder why God almighty made it so for men to Have a higher sex emotion compared to the females , i have seen men of Power, high reputation, go very low for these thing between una legs
But its not so with the women Never seen a girl cry or beg for it, you females are very Lucky and wonderful

THAT thing between una legs works wonders

But make una dey mercy 4 sum guys wey need am
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Dipwater(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
Cry 4 wat ? Wetin wan bring cry? Is this a joke ? Am hearing this 4 the first time. Abi person die inside the pu. Ssie ? Na wa o. Anyways the guy needs help. This one wey him dey cry 4 wetin no get head. Wat of if him mama die nko? Na sunami we go dey xpect then
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
kwenu: @Mrs Chima, Ohh yes men still cry for it, some cry inside they dont show it while some will tell it straight to your face shedding tears or u get to see the look on thier face. its like being thirsty for a glass or cup of water i get to wonder why God almighty made it so for men to Have a higher sex emotion compared to the females , i have seen men of Power, high reputation, go very low for these thing between una legs
But its not so with the women Never seen a girl cry or beg for it, you females are very Lucky and wonderful

So toto is much better than condo? shocked grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2012
skydeep: How do u see a guy crying just to get something from you? Especially when he wants sexx. grin.
A boy cry for s3x, while a man persuade for s3x. I'm a man!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2012
Bloody civilians. One day in Fort Drago and the wimp in you will be gone forever! cheesy
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by nwanioma(f): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
If the guy is a regular cry baby then you know its just for show. However if you see some one u have been with for a while and they have never shed a single tears and they cry one day, u'll just have to give in oh(am not referring to intimacy oh)! Was really angry with my bf once threatening fire and brim stone as the guy started crying I was so shocked I just immediately let the whole issue go, now I think back at the speed he used to stop crying after i said its alright, it must have been a scam!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexyglow(f): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
[quote author=tellwisdom][size=12pt][color=#000099]Nigerian women with their smelling pusssiiiiee sad sad. Whats there to cry about? angry

#Rubbish (Na WAO I beg guy be cooked and stop being Raw!!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by muyoto: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
furthermore, will the presence of a guy's tears compel a lady to open up her thighs for him? seex i usually the last thing on their minds at such emotional periods
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
sexlog:
A boy cry for s3x, while a man persuade for s3x. I'm a man!

How do you persuade for sex? undecided
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
muyoto: furthermore, will the presence of a guy's tears compel a lady to open up her thighs for him? seex i usually the last thing on their minds at such emotional periods

Tears doesn't open my legs. wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
kwenu: @Mrs Chima, Ohh yes men still cry for it, some cry inside they dont show it while some will tell it straight to your face shedding tears or u get to see the look on thier face. its like being thirsty for a glass or cup of water i get to wonder why God almighty made it so for men to Have a higher sex emotion compared to the females , i have seen men of Power, high reputation, go very low for these thing between una legs

same to women. Don't u have swagger?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexyglow(f): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
My Ex was always crying for me even during sexx..
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by kwenu: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
@Poster interesting topic u have here.i once beged my girl for sex by threatning to leave the relationship if she does not grant me access to her hole . but the babe no gree (the threat no work) so i cum try another skill oneday i dey talk to her so my words come high . I didnt know when i said BABY PLEASE when she heard that word it was sweet to her soul and then she decided to grant me the thing. OHH Boy i sounded like a musician to her it wasnt easy, it was a cry from my heart. i will never make my heart go through such stress again all because XEX.
This made me think that our girls in Naija are very difficult and i hate when a girl proves to be difficult, they put you through emotional stress and all that. see dem foreign chicks arent like dat
Since two people are in a relationship shouldn't they lookup each others needs anyway things have changed for the better now
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
sexy glow: My Ex was always crying for me even during sexx..

You sure she wasn't crying for help? cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

How do you persuade for sex? undecided
Come to my room baby. I swear, u will forget mr. Chima.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
sexy glow: My Ex was always crying for me even during sexx..
You are a rapi5t!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by FRANKLINTON(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
It's not worth it. He should cry for more important things.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: cry first...make i see!cheesy cheesy
tape rolling, cut, action! ''bennyraz begins to shake is head. Humming begins, he really cant take it anymore all cuz of slimyem denying him access to is right, all of a sudden he begins to roll on d floor! explodes '' yea.. Ha, ha. Egbami o. Yea, babe jo. Omu mi su kun o. Ha egbami o.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
sexlog:
Come to my room baby. I swear, u will forget mr. Chima.

Trust me, you aren't the first guy nor will be the last guy to say they are better than Mr. Chima. wink wink wink

Let me give you a hint of their "successes", I am still Mrs. Chima. kiss
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by maninmood(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2012

#Rubbish angry angry

And what about your mom's?? Your sister's? Cousin's?? Stop being so moronic. Nigerian women do not deserve being bashed. angry
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexyglow(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
So it nothing new am so use to it.But its not strange to cry for yur spouse I ts feelings and when baldly hurt it shows thru tears it can be anyone and I didn't take his tears. forgranted..yeah...personally I cry a lot that tears even runs down my chicks wen laughing,my mum was like that also.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Trust me, you aren't the first guy nor will be the last guy to say they are better than Mr. Chima. wink wink wink

Let me give you a hint of their "successes", I am still Mrs. Chima. kiss
A trial will convince you. I will pay your to and fro ticket. What do u say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / Artist Captured Sex Acts As Strangely Beautiful X-rays (IN PICS) / Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.