Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? (10135 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by kemmeye: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2012
ehis31031: To ..tellwisdom... u talk foolishly, Y will u refer to nigerian women to have smelling pussies..if u r a nigerian ...den ur mum and sisters r with such too....please learn to use ryt words

looks like youre new here cuz if you werent you wont be bothered by tellwisdom. he's just doing his own thing.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Chinatownm(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
[/quote], it not just about a guy, d reverse is also d case in terms of d ladies. A gal i dated once cried to get me wipe ha ass. So it depends on d individual
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by KINGwax(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I will have to charge you. wink
lol
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by KINGwax(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I will have to charge you. wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nayah(f): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
Why not? some guys are not afraid to let them go in front of their beloved when they're sensitive
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ sexme glow->Shattap angry angry
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
maninmood:

And what about your mom's?? Your sister's? Cousin's?? Stop being so moronic. Nigerian women do not deserve being bashed. angry

Mumu pikin angry angry. SMH sad sad
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
ehis31031: To ..tellwisdom... u talk foolishly, Y will u refer to nigerian women to have smelling pussies..if u r a nigerian ...den ur mum and sisters r with such too....please learn to use ryt words

Because your pussiie oozes undecided undecided. Perhaps, u must have been giving it to dirty guys like u to YANSH angry angry
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2012
For whatever reason it might be I will not shade tears for a woman! Thats very humiliating and moreso when one has to do it for punny reasons! So long money is in that bank and omo-boy still look clean,no problem. . .soldier go soldier come. . .soon as she walks outda door I will ring the next hottie on the list!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah: Why not? some guys are not afraid to let them go in front of their beloved when they're sensitive

True.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Tears doesn't open my legs. wink

And how did chima yanshed u?? TOTO HEAD angry angry
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

[color=#000099]And how did chima yanshed u?? TOTO HEAD angry angry[/colo

Why are you nosy dickhead? angry angry angry
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
Shattapppp and take ur extralarge yansh off my view angry angry....Mshewww undecided undecided
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

Because your pussiie oozes undecided undecided. Perhaps, u must have been giving it to dirty guys like u to YANSH angry angry

I dont know about all Naija women but I know for sure from experience that Yoruba women Kitty-Cat stinks very bad! I dont know if it has to do with their very black skin,nasty food or is it from their typical dirty nature. . .bring it on so I can expose your women. . .betrayers and treacherous baastards with the dirtiest and ugliest women in Africa !!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom: Shattapppp and take ur extralarge yansh off my view angry angry....Mshewww undecided undecided

Go choke on an extra large dick. kiss
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by luckgames(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: a crying guy is simply trying to play on your emotions.
Its not real!
You are so right
I have done it in the past
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

I dont know about all Naija women but I know for sure from experience that Yoruba women Kitty-Cat stinks very bad! I dont know if it has to do with their very black skin,nasty food or is it from their typical dirty nature. . .bring it on so I can expose your women. . .betrayers and treacherous baastards with the dirtiest and ugliest women in Africa !!

Bro, you see this woman below me with the name mshew chima. Extra large buttocks, wears long skirt and has a smelly pussiiee. Damnn embarassed embarassed # She's single anyway, incase ur interested wink wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Go choke on an extra large dick. kiss

Hws that possible missy?? Ur duty it to lick and suckk my d!!ck and be cool with it wink wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bro, you see this woman below me with the name mshew chima. Extra large buttocks, wears long skirt and has a smelly pussiiee. Damnn embarassed embarassed # She's single anyway, incase ur interested wink wink

Thats how you picked your housemaids. wink wink Tell your wife you have been fucking the maids. wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

Hws that possible missy?? Ur duty it to lick my and suckk my d!!ck and be cool with it wink wink

My duty is to set your arse on fire, if you come ANYWHERE near me with that piece of shit you called YOUR body. wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thats how you picked your housemaids. wink wink Tell your wife you have been fucking the maids. wink

Which wife?? which maid?? embarassed embarassed.

Can i touch your boobbss wink wink. U will like it wink wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

tribe has nothing to do with this.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
It depends.

If I am not convinced, I'd laugh. tongue grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
madskin sweerie, if i cry, will i yansh u?? wink wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

Bros,that uncultured mami-water is like a plague which has crawled her diseased self into our brother pants and refuse to go!! Her agenda here is to come and corrupt the innocent minds of our women so that they will stop being submissive to us! Mrs chima is a disease that we need to get rid of asap!! That hag has no respect for her hubby nor our great culture!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Bros,that uncultured mami-water is like a plague which has crawled her diseased self into our brother pants and refuse to go!! Her agenda here is to come and corrupt the innocent minds of our women so that they will stop being submissive to us! Mrs chima is a disease that we need to get rid of asap!! That hag has no respect for her hubby nor our great culture!

[size=15pt]Slumbsssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin. [/size]
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: just make sure you are on key while at it.its the best option!
30-35 yrs ke?
O boy,that age be like 50yrs time!
Now is my time to front...deal or leave!
*winks*
lets deal & dig then
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin: It depends.

If I am not convinced, I'd laugh. tongue grin

See you. You are already sounding soft and mild! By the way, once dated a Jamo hottie with a cool accent. She was so sweet and blended very well with my views. Wanted to marry her but I have a weak spot for Igbo chics. . .lol
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by greedie1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
@ topic, if he wants let him cry from now til eternity, if i dont want to give, i wont!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by MrsChima(f): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Trust me when I say this, THE FEELING IS MUTUAL. wink Mr. Chima is NOT your brother either. Thank God! cheesy

And you are an uncultured nigga who been dumped by a gorilla looking Yoruba chick and infected you with HIV virus.

Keep spewing your slob online until you die in 2 weeks biatch.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by StellaBella(f): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom: Nigerian women with their smelling pusssiiiiee sad sad. Whats there to cry about? angry

#Rubbish angry angry
How dare you write this nonsense, that is why you fail your exams olodo. The question asked of you was not replied. Na people like you dey cry to even touch breast, talkless to do. Who dash monkey banana. People dey write, you sef join. Na your donkey nyash and your cow balls dey smell. Na answer the damn question. Smelling mouth!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2012
Stella_Bella:
How dare you write this nonsense, that is why you fail your exams olodo. The question asked of you was not replied. Na people like you dey cry to even touch breast, talkless to do. Who dash monkey banana. People dey write, you sef join. Na your donkey nyash and your cow balls dey smell. Na answer the damn question. Smelling mouth!

No vex mrs CAROLINA grin grin grin # TOTO HEAD angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.