Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? (10139 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by skydeep(f): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Freiburger: @ skydeep, what comes to your mind at point when you see your guy crying?
its not possible for my husband to cry for sex. I beg him instead. Cmon I was just kidding. tongue
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by manjuninho(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nt all cries is 4 d sake of sex,if trully u luv d gurl nd u hurt d gurl 2 d extent of she callin d relationship off nd afta much persuation she didnt change her myd,u may find ursef crying evn witout u noin....ladies no men ar 2 proud 2 cry in front of a lady so it may convince her ofhis truluv
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by StellaBella(f): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

No vex mrs CAROLINA grin grin grin # TOTO HEAD angry angry

Did you take your kolo medicine today? If not double the dose and drink kerosene. little dick.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Classicalman(m): 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
And why would a man beg a woman for s e x when he can just grab the booty and b a n g the heck out of it.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by slimyem: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
bennyraz: lets deal & dig then
you have my hand..shake it!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexlog(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chima, you work in a filling station?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Goldieluks: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2012
tellwisdom:

No vex mrs CAROLINA grin grin grin # TOTO HEAD angry angry

Sicko!
angry
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
na wa oooo, the evolution of badt guys on rampage, you go pay with your pu.ssy if you fall for him fake tears. anyway you go enjoy am sha, its mutual
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by emsquare(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2012
cowgurl: one word, DESPERATE.

True!!!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sicko!
angry
undecided
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by InkedNerd(f): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
@OP: Sometimes. It depends on the situation and the person.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by skydeep(f): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Sometimes. It depends on the situation and the person.
sure. cheesy
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: you have my hand..shake it!
bennyraz shakes and hug slimyem
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Adaeze003(f): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
@op i guess after this thread you'll be the one crying for bed aktion..... Hehehe
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by skydeep(f): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
Adaeze003: @op i guess after this thread you'll be the one crying for bed aktion..... Hehehe
u think so? grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by iyatrustee(f): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
^^^ i know so! undecided
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by skydeep(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^ i know so! undecided
eavesdropper tongue
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by modavi: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2012
No no no especially if he is under the influence of Alcohol.smh!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Adaeze003(f): 1:15am On Mar 29, 2012
skydeep:
u think so? grin

yea!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by metaldude(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2012
KINGwax: me? Tears for sex? For what? Shey your vag¡na get infrastructures ni? Like street lights, paved ways or what? U dey craze. Go to hell with your over-sized-hissing vag!
Chai! *falls from a palm tree*
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by mayorteeny: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2012
What sort of a guy cries for seex? Lailai if the kongi too much i go kuku ma take matters into my own hands now wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by slimyem: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2012
bennyraz:
bennyraz shakes and hug slimyem
awww...easy!
Dont crush me! smiley smiley
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: awww...easy!
Dont crush me! smiley smiley
im not muscular o. Neither am i a caterpillar.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by slimyem: 10:57am On Mar 29, 2012
bennyraz:
im not muscular o. Neither am i a caterpillar.
the point is-handle me with care!
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by skydeep(f): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: the point is-handle me with care!
ceramic plate grin
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2012
slimyem: the point is-handle me with care!

On bed?? I can handle your boobbbs with caressing care wink wink
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexyverah(f): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2012
why would a man cry for sex na so d tin do am reach?
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by sexyverah(f): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2012
mayorteeny: What sort of a guy cries for seex? Lailai if the kongi too much i go kuku ma take matters into my own hands now wink

hmmmmn........... and u go com dey later regret am abi? tongue tongue
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by tellwisdom: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2012
sexverat, do you live in the forest?? sad
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by mayorteeny: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2012
sexyverah:

hmmmmn........... and u go com dey later regret am abi? tongue tongue

Regret wat? Say i self-service? Lailai its way better than crying for a piece of the pie.
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by swiftycool(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2012
I've heard a number of cases where guys cried 4 pussy I don't know if it was due to pity or actual conviction but it worked. Personally I've only gotten real pissed off once due to "Groin pain" (dat sh*t does really happen) as a result of one yeye girl denying me kpomo after dancing around me naked and slotting in a hardcore P.orn film. I didn't cry though, . . . Honest angry
Re: Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? by metaldude(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2012
Instead of guy man to cry because of puzi,I'll rather dust my wallet,walk to a brothel,negotiate with a fine ashy and bleep the hell out of her puzi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.