Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (8874 Views)

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joey82(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2007
@Gamine,
See why i said its been so long u came here,
apart from seun, iice's been voted the queen of the land,
have never known u to own nairaland, and if u do,
sorry, a coup has long been planned against u.

was just wondering how stupid enough u could b 2 b calling others stupid
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by nguage(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
No! I'm sorry gamine, you missed it. Its not an opinion when you call me stupid, its a statement, and what if I'm offended (I'm not).
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by efuah(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
. .  . by the way ladies, eat the right food at the right time. . . it accounts to potruding bellies wink
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by doyin13(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2007
@efuah

it is also important to shit and piss regularly lol
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gamine(f): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
lol

wo, u pple sef

u wey dey take things too far

i dont hv to be d queen, i will mess with ur ass!!

grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joey82(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
mess with ma ass?
i bet u'll get ur hands full and dirty smiley
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gamine(f): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2007
lol

he he he h from 'tommy' to 'ass'

nawa for nairaland oooh!!!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by desgiezd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2007
Just imagine ladies with protruding bellies forcing their frames into body-hugs and pant-trousers! You see them a lot around markets and bus stops in Lagos.

Also imagine men with protruding bellies tucking-in their shirts with ties and with the bellies falling over the buckles of their belts up-front!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by iice(f): 3:52am On Nov 02, 2007
@Topic -Don't know why o undecided undecided
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Pain(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
I am Liking This grin

Did Someone Say "Excessive Abortion"? lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by otokx(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
Its too much garri and they don't even drink enough water because of greed.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Busta(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2007
DUMB POST
DUMBER POSTER

That is very insultive angry
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by pemidam(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2007

I think dis issue sud nt brin any quarel btw u guy as every one has a right to veiw an opinion.

Well wat i see expecialy here in Lagos is dat there ar lot of ladies wit growing tummy and wen u ask dem hw come they can reaaly explain how dey came abt it.

But i quess it because of the junk foot dat dey eat dis days, it contain alot of fat thus making them the ladies to grow fat threrby making d tummy to grow big.

My advise to girl dat have big tummy is dat dey sud watch wat the eat and to lot of exercise (sit up will do d magic)

Wishing u all a stress free wkend
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Busta(f): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2007
pemidam:

I think this issue sud nt brin any quarel between u guy as every one has a right to veiw an opinion.

Well what i see expecialy here in Lagos is that there ar lot of ladies wit growing tummy and when u ask them hw come they can reaaly explain how dey came about it.

But i quess it because of the junk foot that dey eat this days, it contain alot of fat thus making them the ladies to grow fat threrby making d tummy to grow big.

My advise to girl that have big tummy is that dey sud watch what the eat and to lot of exercise (sit up will do d magic)

another dumb response

tell me u don't have pot belly?
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Bawss1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2007
@Gamine
Do u really have to be such a rashmouth? Take ur venom elswhere abeg!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2007
Why do folk always generalise? And assume a large stomach is due to over-indulgence?

A lot of guys have pot-bellies too, more than women do. At least ladies give birth, and can also gain weight due to hormonal reasons, and also due to contraceptive pills. sad

What's men's excuse then? And no, I go to the gym 4 times a week, and have a flat stomach. Most men develop pot-bellies mostly due to over-indulgence, as well as general laziness. The only exercise they tend to do is any that involves a knife and fork (or fingers). angry
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2007
pemidam:

I think this issue sud nt brin any quarel between u guy as every one has a right to veiw an opinion.

Well what i see expecialy here in Lagos is that there ar lot of ladies wit growing tummy and when u ask them hw come they can reaaly explain how dey came about it.

But i quess it because of the junk foot that dey eat this days, it contain alot of fat thus making them the ladies to grow fat threrby making d tummy to grow big.

My advise to girl that have big tummy is that dey sud watch what the eat and to lot of exercise (sit up will do d magic)

You're getting your grammar mixed up!

You actually ask a lady why she has a protruding tummy? Are you nuts?? Why would any lady have to justify themselves to you? I'm surprised you haven't been slapped by one of them! shocked
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by almondjoy(f): 2:49am On Nov 03, 2007
Siena:

You're getting your grammar mixed up!

You actually ask a lady why she has a protruding tummy?

[/i] Are you nuts??[/i] Why would any lady have to justify themselves to you? I'm surprised you haven't been slapped by one of them! shocked

Heh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I would ask oh! Before the stomach explodes in ma face. It might be some medical condition that needs attention. You can always ask in a nice way. Some of those stomachs---mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn? shocked-----You really have to wonder what is inside. Nothing wrong with asking questions Siena. cheesy
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2007
almondjoy:

Heh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I would ask oh! Before the stomach explodes in ma face. It might be some medical condition that needs attention. You can always ask in a nice way. Some of those stomachs---mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn? shocked-----You really have to wonder what is inside. Nothing wrong with asking questions Siena. cheesy

Don't I know that, Milo! grin

Still damn curious now - your "teasers" have me doing a spot of head scratching!

And fear not, my "debacle" in 1993 in Dalston Market has nothing to do with present day Siena, just the "recipient" is now a "model citizen", albeit a "mini-motorised" one! grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Cyclone5(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2007
I am not sure what the issue is about this as a topic. This is a forum and individuals may bring issues which may be serious, ridiculous or light hearted. Whats the harm in that? There are women who truly have bellies that have guys scratching their heads. I have been caught short congratulating women on their pregnancies or child birth only to be withered by a correction that neither had happened. And its true their men with bellies that can only be described as undulating and chest like breasts.

The poster wanted to discuss the case of women. So joke with him, correct him, educate him, ignore him but why the insults and abuse.

If you want to discuss male beer bellies then hit us up with your own topic.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2007
Busta:

another dumb response

tell me u don't have pot belly?

Dearie, no offence meant but i don't see a thing wrong with that. The rest of his response mighta been far-fetched but the exact line you high-lighted is the only part that made a lot of sense.

For some girls, its their eating habits and when you know you can't control your bad eating habits, then going to the gym could help some. "You can't eat your cake and have it" and nothing good comes easy"

To actually take a look at it, some responders might be rude about it, but at the end of the day we don't know each other . . but if those concerned put to work their advice and take to heart their not-so-polite responses, they'll be the sexy things standing . . so who actually gained there?? . . I thought so too! wink

He might have a pot belly himself, but it doesnt erase the fact that his theories are some what right.

I don't blame those that have it of natural causes, those who have had kids and can't get back to shape no matter how they try, those who are naturally on the big side, i have some friends who starve as much as they want, work out every day of the week, be as thin as anything . . the belly won't just go away , atleast they know they tried . . but for a person who has the ability to control the way they look, why the hell not? Everybody has a urge to look good, isnt that so?
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by segzicres(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2007
this some'in that i'm very happy someone has brought up.
girls just like the food and nothing more.
girls ask your self this question, do you exercise? NO!! all you think of is how to eat like glottons.
so my observation is this a girl that is a glotton are the one's with protruding tummy.
i saw a girl once in an eatry, she ordered for a plate of rice and ice cream imagine!!!!
i will never date a girl with a protruding tummy and most guys feel the same.
SO LADIES GET EXERCISING TO REMOVE YOUR UGLY STOMACH!!!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by segzicres(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2007
CUTE ass tell your friend to do the sit up regularly and in 1week there'll be a huge difference.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by djcrucifix(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2007
so i taught i was the only one who noticed, i guess it's fat or something stored in their lower region, and it's unfortunate that most of these gurls are too lazy to do sit ups and exercises generally
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2007
segzi cres:

CUTE ass tell your friend to do the sit up regularly and in 1week there'll be a huge difference.

Well they tried that too lol, i guess it has a lot to do with motivation too Cod some of them lost the urge after a while.

But if you take a grip on your eating habit,

- Stop eating as if tomorrow wouldnt come, eat in small portions
- Stop eating late, eating in bed is a bad habit . .eat atleast 2-3 hrs before you go to bed so the food doesnt digest in your sleep
- Do some activities, you don't necessarily have to work out but if you work in bank where you do nothing but sit,all day, then you have to get rid of the fat somehow, go for a walk in the evening, jogg if possible
- Sometimes when you feel like eating and you know it hasnt been long since you ate, grab a fruit . . a good tasting carrot does the trick
- I didnt say starve, but too much of everything is bad , that means you can junk-eat too, but don't make it a habit
- Don't make each meal a heavy one, there are light dishes too
- When you're eating and you feel full, stop . . you don't have to stapp it all in, save it for later

. . and many other things. I'm not for all the nonsense slimming remmedies, looking skinny talks and all that garbbage the celebrity world is trying to impose on the teens but you can still be healthy, proportioned and look smashing!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gamine(f): 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2007
whos is BAWss person that is bawling like a dog

rashmouth indeed, see me see this kain person o!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Busta(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
I just think this topic is not fair to girls.

if u don't like the gurls with the tommy, then go for the ones that have none and stop generalizing or insulting gurls.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
Busta:

I just think this topic is not fair to girls.

if u don't like the girls with the tommy, then go for the ones that have none and stop generalizing or insulting girls.

My sentiment exactly.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2007
In as much as i hate generalization myself, i know threads like this help many.

At the end of the day, i believe in "whatever floats one's boat", what you're comfortable enough to live with should be the order of your day.

I've seen threads like "why arent Nigerian men romantic", and so on . . the fact is, no matter how we try, the word generalization exists because its being practised and it would continue!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Busta(f): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2007
cute-ass:

In as much as i hate generalization myself, i know threads like this help many.

At the end of the day, i believe in "whatever floats one's boat", what you're comfortable enough to live with should be the order of your day.

I've seen threads like "why arent Nigerian men romantic", and so on . . the fact is, no matter how we try, the word generalization exists because its being practised and it would continue!

and u would rather encourage it to keep going on?
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 12:24am On Nov 04, 2007
Ofcourse not dear, if you go through my posts, i do nothing but fight it at the top of my voice as much as i can . . its more irritating though when its threads like "girls are sluts" or "nigerian girls love money" . . you'll see me raking BUT one thing, i wont hesitate to write my 2cents down for "those" who actually induldge in it.

The same goes for this thread, the generalization sucks, but the message applies to some.

So as usual, fight the generalization BUT try and help those who actually can do with the piece of advice. Even girls are gulity of the fact. . you can't tell me you havent seen girls talk of what kind of hunks they want to date . . the same goes for some guys too, they want the model looking kind of girl

Who am I to argue? "your farm, your cutlass" . . and its a personal preference thingy, a thread like this was created a while ago and a girl on this forum came laughing, admitting she had the tummy thingy going on but she loves "eba" too much so she can't help it.

To her it was hilarious, you find it offensive. But someone else might see the thread and think "what can i do to avoid it" In every theory, theres a truth.

Fight the generalization, not the purpose wink Just my 2cents hun!

Even some guys can benefit from it . .both those with pot-beer-bellies and those who are ignorant enough to lack the knowledge that some girls can't help it, that nature could be the cause atimes . . this thread could help their tiny brains too lol
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by kennyhunnyinn(m): 1:26am On Nov 04, 2007
dat is na wah oh, 4 all dis gurls oh. d funniest tin be say,sum of dem r pround of it. God knw why, bt 1 truth abt it is dat protrudin stomach is to tell if a gurl is a real nigerian, lol
am outta here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Nigerian Husband And His Family Scamming Me!!! / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / Which Nairaland Guy Would U Choose As Your Nairaland Love/crush On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.