Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (8753 Views)

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

You really think the crap they sell to you people is the same food they themselves eat?

If you go around lunch time when the owners are eating, you'll see their food is completely different

Yes, I agree with you but they are so many different types of Asian cuisine around so it depends. I know the malay's have alot of fatty Fatty food.

Uche2nna:

I have had some Thai food and the food did not look fattening. But then again, what do I know?

And by the way, most asians are actually trim and slim . At least the ones I know here.

Yes, alot of Asians are slim and trim but then again, it depends what are they doing, what is the their eating habbit, what they family always cook at home. Mind you, before I got this job, I was a 28cm, 24cm, 30cm cause I eat once a day and also I do alot of exercise but now, i eat 3-4 times a day and no exercise apart from sit ups.  tongue

Its all for the best
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by tpia: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2008
na wa for some guys and protruding tummy.

Come to think of it, is it realistic to want:

1. Big behind and flat tummy. (Shouldnt big behind = big tummy? Arent they both fatty deposits?)

2. Flat tummy and big behind.

Seems like a contradiction, if you ask me. If you like big behind, then learn to accept big tummy. If you can die for flat tummy, silky hair, etc, then learn to like flat behind.

You can't always eat your cake and have it.

[s]These guys are making me type all kinds of jazz[/s]. cheesy
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Uche2nna(m): 3:01am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

Yes, I agree with you but they are so many different types of Asian cuisine around so it depends. I know the malay's have alot of fatty Fatty food.

Yes, alot of Asians are slim and trim but then again, it depends what are they doing, what is the their eating habbit, what they family always cook at home. Mind you, before I got this job, I was a 28cm, 24cm, 30cm cause I eat once a day and also I do alot of exercise but now, i eat 3-4 times a day and no exercise apart from sit ups.  tongue
Its all for the best

The Asians I know dont even know the way to the school gym . Only form of exercise these gals know is when they go grocery shopping. Yet thier figure is purfffeeeect.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by KarmaMod(f): 3:02am On Aug 02, 2008
lol tpia, aint that the truth
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

That's why alot of Americans look like GoodYear blimps
rotflmao
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 3:06am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

The Asians I know don't even know the way to the school gym . Only form of exercise these gals know is when they go grocery shopping. Yet their figure is purfffeeeect.

Yeap same for my friends and cousins. Their the laziest people on earth yet they are trim and slim. But the bad news is that most of them have high cholesterol and Hyper tension.  tongue

For me, I can go fat fast and trim fast but at this point of time, I'm satisfied being big. Its an honour and it gives me a secure future.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 3:13am On Aug 02, 2008
tpia:

na wa for some guys and protruding tummy.

Come to think of it, is it realistic to want:

1. Big behind and flat tummy. (Shouldnt big behind = big tummy? Arent they both fatty deposits?)

2. Flat tummy and big behind.

Seems like a contradiction, if you ask me. If you like big behind, then learn to accept big tummy. If you can die for flat tummy, silky hair, etc, then learn to like flat behind.

You can't always eat your cake and have it.

[s]These guys are making me type all kinds of jazz[/s]. cheesy

Oh yes, I agree. . . Sometimes I dont get it with some men or rather most men. We hardly hear the females complaining about them (well, they are some but not as much as they complaint about us) and the weirdest thing is that I notice that the females tend to appreciate their partner more than they would appreciate us. Sorry but after browsing here, I just feel the majority of the negative comments are always hit on the females.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Younik: 5:42am On Aug 02, 2008
Who is surprise that our girls are having protruding tummy? Why won't they have protruding tummy when they are always fond of eating one guy's money or another. Today,if no be Mr.Biggs,2morow e go be Crunchies. Abeg no mind dem jooooo!!!!!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Abuseay(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2008
Gamine u too like trouble, lol, stay out of trouble, lol, joking, sup
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by SOJ(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2008
Younik:

Who is surprise that our girls are having protruding tummy? Why won't they have protruding tummy when they are always fond of eating one guy's money or another. Today,if no be Mr.Biggs,2morow e go be Crunchies. Abeg no mind them jooooo!!!!!

someone's smarting real bad o!
***sniggers*** grin
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by topup: 4:37am On Aug 05, 2008
Refering to the OP,

Because naturally women's bellies protrude slightly, you have to be actively working out or have lipo to have a vertically flat tummy. Now, when the girl isn't thin, the fat stored at the tummy can give the effect of pregnancy, but COME ON NOW! A protruding does not look like a pregnant belly! The pregnant belly is lower and rounder (and firmer).
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joseph6(m): 4:43am On Aug 05, 2008
it seems these girls wait till the tummy comes out b4 they worry , shldnt an average 16 year old do Yoga, or atleast something 2 exercise her waiste abeg make una dey get flabby belle na una do urself
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by KarmaMod(f): 4:44am On Aug 05, 2008
yoga ko, yogurt ni
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by OgaSarge(m): 4:51am On Aug 05, 2008
SOJ:

someone's smarting real bad o!
***sniggers*** grin
someone's smarting abi? maybe SOJ, someone must be having a really protruding belly, mmmmhhhh?
topup:

Refering to the OP,

Because naturally women's bellies protrude slightly, you have to be actively working out or have lipo to have a vertically flat tummy.
na lie oh!!!!! which science journal?
such a belly of the type i know is being refered to, stems from laziness, lousinesss, and any other thing that ends with a ness
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by OgaSarge(m): 4:55am On Aug 05, 2008
and no bi by yoga, my mother didn't do yoga, they just have this yeye impression that what matters most are their jugs and hips, and once that is present, mmmm, they see way past there belly,
i get style sha, and there is no amount jugs or hips or butts that is going to get you past my tiniest door with a protruding belle!!!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 05, 2008
Oga Sarge:

and no bi by yoga, my mother didn't do yoga, they just have this yeye impression that what matters most are their jugs and hips, and once that is present, mmmm, they see way past there belly,
i get style sha, and there is no amount jugs or hips or butts that is going to get you past my tiniest door with a protruding belle!!!
so you can act talk abt your mother in that manner? cry cry cry
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joseph6(m): 5:03am On Aug 05, 2008
no mind am see hin head
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by KarmaMod(f): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2008
Oga Sarge:

I doubt anyone gives a shit
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2008
To this topic in general:-

If you dont like flabs, you move on and dont comment and judge people, if you dont like skinny, you dont comment and judge people as well. They are so many people to make up the world. Its up to you to choose instead of mocking left and right and up and down like nobody's business. Bare in mind, that other people will also criticize you because you are nowhere near perfect. But what makes you a better person is when you dont judge and criticize and make yourself as low as those whom does it.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joseph6(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2008
besides gabrywyl's flawed english, i'm in support of her opinion
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by topup: 5:25am On Aug 06, 2008
Oga Sarge:

na lie oh!!!!! which science journal?
such a belly of the type i know is being refered to, stems from laziness, lousinesss, and any other thing that ends with a ness

A lot of women do not have vertically flat bellies, they protrude even just by a centimetre, all I'm saying is washboard abs are not natural, you have to work for them, most people will tell you.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joseph6(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2009
i've learned 2 luv it ova d years sha
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by 190: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
Its true,

This problem now a national issue Nigeria is trying to resolve
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:53am On Mar 21, 2011
190:

Its true,

This problem now a national issue Nigeria is trying to resolve

lol

A lot of (older) Nigerian men are in the same situation.

There's no excuse for it among young people though.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Christine01(f): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
I dont have a flat tummy. I see gals dat have protruding tummies and I get irritated and angry. I wonder wats the cause- maybe its their inability to control what they eat (junk food) or is it heredity??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.