Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (8771 Views)

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by SugaLips(f): 4:14am On Nov 19, 2007
Coming from you . . . yes.

And there always has to be a damn hater, @wed123, Siena is one of the best looking males on the forum if I might say so myself so stop hating on him. Where's your own pic by the way? Bet your PC will crash if you try uploading that nasty shit you call yo face on Nairaland. Until you find a PC that'll agree to upload it don't come with all of your raspy shit, tryna prove shit.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by deedami(m): 4:20am On Nov 19, 2007
its nuthn mami, i gat it like dat
thats what happens wen u get schooled by O.Gs
saw ur profile, da flick u gat hella sexy tho
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by SugaLips(f): 4:26am On Nov 19, 2007
Thanks. Are you in CA now?
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by deedami(m): 4:40am On Nov 19, 2007
yeah . . . been here since last year
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by jlee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
protuding tummies or not what do have to say about this grin

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joey82(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2007
Gosh!!!, she looks rather starved.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by tulk2mi: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ post
i agree with u, most guys / gals do have protruding tummy, though i can say dat the trend is changing since it is no longer in vogue as in d case b4. Here is smthing 2 support my observation:
Sometime back in da days say abt 2 to three yrs back there was a volley ball competition that took place in PH civic centre involving african volley ball teams. All the representative of the African Contingent talking abt the ladies were looking trimmed and sexy flat tummies good figure but come and see the Nigeria representative, they were phat with big tummies and big asses. All the spectators were routing 4 d other african girls especially the south african girls the Nigerian girl couldnt attract much attention. Of course the Naije girls won da competition, they were blocking shots with tummies and asses n no team could contend with their spikes. grin grin cheesy smiley wink
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
lay off the iyan cheesy
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Dreloaded(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2008
get into my belly! grin
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ tulk2mi

You cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by omega25red(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2008
Deedami you sure aint lying about suga_lips photo she look bangging

Hi suga_lips damn ma, thats all i can say hmm hmm can't beleive there is an actual bangging chick on this site
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by iz2much: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2008
Yea U are rite, doz girl are now doin wat we men are doing.(takes beer) which is meant for we "men".
so even go to the extend of taking 6 bottles
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by tulk2mi: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ stillwater

u aint seen nuthin yet.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
well i dont have one so cant ansa
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by holythug(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2008
maybe gulder drinkers
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by yebariba(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
digusting isnt it? its the result off too much illicit sex and the free bottles of stout and peper soup they get as payment for offering the sexual favors
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by keba(m): 1:52am On Aug 02, 2008
most unmarried girls with portruding stomach is due to
the drinking of beer. when them see am sey na free na
so them go open mouth like tap guzzle down any liquid
wey go make them active well well for bed cool cool
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2008
Poster,
I use to have a petruding belly as well because of the eating habbits of my family members. The way my father prepares our meals, its very unhealthy and its always fatty food with oil. And then when I start working, I had to shed the belly area and so I do exercise everyday but then unfortunately I lost weight on the rest of my body as well which causes me to almost loose my job and then soon I had to eat alot more than usual and do just sit ups. So am chubby but without the belly.

So the answer to your question is that it could be due to the environment, the culture of eating, the eating habbits. Things like that.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Uche2nna(m): 2:20am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

Poster,
I use to have a petruding belly as well because of the eating habbits of my family members. The way my father prepares our meals, its very unhealthy and its always fatty food with oil. And then when I start working, I had to shed the belly area and so I do exercise everyday but then unfortunately I lost weight on the[b] rest of my body as well which causes me to almost loose my job [/b] and then soon I had to eat alot more than usual and do just sit ups. So am chubby but without the belly.

So the answer to your question is that it could be due to the environment, the culture of eating, the eating habbits. Things like that.

How come? undecided
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 2:21am On Aug 02, 2008
Cause my job needed me to be chubby but with a flat belly. I would love to be slim figured and its easy to do so but I cannot afford to loose this job as it pays well and the benefits is very good. But anyways, am happy being fat.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Uche2nna(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

Cause my job needed me to be chubby but with a flat belly. I would love to be slim figured and its easy to do so but I cannot afford to loose this job as it pays well and the benefits is very good. But anyways, am happy being fat.

What kind of job requirement is dat? undecided

What manner of job requires U to be chubby? Are U a Chef in some restauraunt or something? undecided
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Sisikill: 2:36am On Aug 02, 2008
Whoa! I'm experiencing a serious case of Deja vu.

Didn't we do this already?

Remembering. . . Naija movie style.

Guys - You have protrudung tummy
Girls - Nah huh, we don't
Guys - Yes you do. You eat amala and lafu too much
Girls - Nah huh, we don't.
Guys - You spend all our money in eateries.
Girls - Nah huh, we don't.
Guys - Awon o ni jekuje oshi.
Girls - Nah huh, we aren't.
Guys - You need to exercise
Girls - Nah huh, we don't

I knew it, I wasn't running ma. . . oh wait, that was the argument between me and my last bobo.  undecided

Never mind then.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

What kind of job requirement is that? undecided

What manner of job requires You to be chubby? Are You a Chef in some restauraunt or something? undecided

Sorry to say this Gabby.
But Uche, haven't you tasted some Asian foods? Most of them are filled with fat/ grease. Too much maggi and salt.

That's why I prefer to eat chinese food once or twice a month. Not that Naija food is any better with its high rated calories embarassed
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 02, 2008
@sisikill
rotflmao
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by HCH3COO: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2008
Whoompa! Rubbish.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 2:45am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

What kind of job requirement is that? undecided

What manner of job requires You to be chubby? Are You a Chef in some restauraunt or something? undecided

Lol!   grin No. . . . Not Chef. My job is to be a Model Tengah meaning a model for people whom is plump but wearing clothes wont be nice if we have petruding bellies. We do runways and also we take alot of pictures (but the pictures must be very very average and it cannot be attractive - meaning no makeup, no digital effects) in order to attract those ladies whom have low self esteem on theirself to buy clothings. And also my job is to encourage girls to be perfectly happy with theirselves. Its just part time as I have other things to do.

I was super thin before and there wasn't any suitable job for me to do which will guarantee me with a good future untill I found this job. The pay is extremely good (but you have to be willing to work like hell once on set) and also you get alot of benefits.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2008
gabrywyl:

Lol! grin No. . . . Not Chef. My job is to be a Model Tengah meaning a model for people whom is plump but wearing clothes wont be nice if we have petruding bellies. We do runways and also we take alot of pictures (but the pictures must be very very average and it cannot be attractive - meaning no makeup, no digital effects) in order to attract those ladies whom have low self esteem on theirself to buy clothings. And also my job is to encourage girls to be perfectly happy with theirselves. Its just part time as I have other things to do.

I was super thin before and there wasn't any suitable job for me to do which will guarantee me with a good future untill I found this job. The pay is extremely good (but you have to be willing to work like hell once on set) and also you get alot of benefits.
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooool wink
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Gabry(f): 2:46am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Sorry to say this Gabby.
But Uche, haven't you tasted some Asian foods? Most of them are filled with fat/ grease. Too much maggi and salt.

That's why I prefer to eat chinese food once or twice a month. Not that Naija food is any better with its high rated calories embarassed

Yes I agree but you must be specific on what type of Asian Food. Like my family, most of us are big size cause we eat American food. If we stick to our traditional Asian food which consist of alot of steaming and boiling, we might be fit.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by KarmaMod(f): 2:50am On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Sorry to say this Gabby.

You really think the crap they sell to you people is the same food they themselves eat?

If you go around lunch time when the owners are eating, you'll see their food is completely different
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Uche2nna(m): 2:51am On Aug 02, 2008
I have had some Thai food and the food did not look fattening. But then again, what do I know?

And by the way, most asians are actually trim and slim . At least the ones I know here.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

I have had some Thai food and the food did not look fattening. But then again, what do I know?

And by the way, most asians are actually trim and slim . At least the ones I know here.
Yes o!!
my friend is so trim, I keep asking her how she stays slim.
This girl would not even walk around the track. . . .so lazy!!
Yet trim.

KarmaMod:

You really think the crap they sell to you people is the same food they themselves eat?

If you go around lunch time when the owners are eating, you'll see their food is completely different
LOL! Well, a lot of americans prefer the nasty fried greasy food.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by KarmaMod(f): 2:58am On Aug 02, 2008
That's why alot of Americans look like GoodYear blimps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Husband I'm A Lesbian? What To Consider First. / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.