Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (8776 Views)

How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 1:41am On Nov 04, 2007
kennyhunnyinn:

that is na wah oh, 4 all this girls oh. d funniest tin be say,sum of them r pround of it. God knw why, bt 1 truth about it is that protrudin stomach is to tell if a girl is a real nigerian, lol am out of here

Generalization at its peak . . stupidity is as stupidity does wink
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by olanajim(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2007
Protruding or flat Tommy, I don't care as long as it is attractive. Beside, as ladies grow they tend to add fat to their Tommy. Trimming or Toning is good if it is reasonable. We all remember Stella Obasanjo, so we mustn't in our crave for perfection drive our ladies to their early grave. Ladies take things like this seriously hence some hapless babes out there may drive themselves mad with worry after reading this thread.

For guys who are ethernally obssessed with flat Tommy, what would you do if after she put to bed the Tommy refused to go back? Tell her to Take Stella Obasanjo option?

As for others, ever seen a man and wonder if he is carrying the whole planet in his bowel? We have them in abundant, yet we don't crucify them. In fact such men are generally love by ladies.

I have flat Tommy but I am going to do everything to pump it up as soon as possible. I envies guys in Agbada stroking their bowel as if it has life in it! Funny enough, ladies love the thrill of massaging that part of men.

Ever heard of the saying "AGBA TI O YO'KUN AHUN LONI?!" a man with flat Tommy is a Miser!

I don't believe it but it is enough for me to direct your attention at the reality.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by almondjoy(f): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2007
I frankly do not know what the fuss is about. Nigeria has more men with "protruding" tummies than women. Just take a good look around you. Usually--you cannot tell who is expecting in a house--the male or the female.

@poster
Please address the Nigerian men too because "beer belly" syndrome is a disease in Nigeria even for guys in their early 20's.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by olanajim(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2007
Exactly. Thank you jare!

In fact, ladies with protruding tommies are favoured when class come to play. Flat Tommies are cheap and attract little or no attention especially when covered. Unless the owner has eye catching apples on her chest.

However protruding tommies can be expensive to maintain. With or without cover, you won't help but notice it.

Finally, you can touch a flat tommies accidentally and still get official pardon, maybe with embarasing smile. But dare to touch a protruding tommy accidentally and thunder will strike before the owner ever look at your face. In other word, they both carry different hazard.

@poster,
since you can't help but stare at those tommies, I advise you to let it remain starring business. LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH! God bless your sight as you continues counting the number of our pregnant women!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by spoilt(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
what a meaningless thread. angry
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by olanajim(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2007
Meaningless, meaningless, everything is meaningless. said the teacher! Even the world is meaningless!
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by wed123(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2007
Siena:

You're getting your grammar mixed up!

You actually ask a lady why she has a protruding tummy? Are you nuts?? Why would any lady have to justify themselves to you? I'm surprised you haven't been slapped by one of them!  shocked

@ Siena: There's nothing wrong with the guy airing his concerns. You're such an unbelievable WIMP !

1 Like

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by floyd: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ cute-ass You're right with your posts.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by wed123(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2007
@ Siena: I come in peace.

But I just ran through a couple of your past posts and if I was uncertain about you being a WIMP, now I’m more than convinced. Look, you don’t have to go ass-licking to achieve that nice-guy image that you so desperately seek. By the way, if girls ever told you that you’re a “nice-guy” they’d actually meant you’re an ass-wipe. Yeah, I know that this is disappointing but that’s the truth.

Now, let me school you in a few things just so you begin to rediscover yourself and hopefully, get your acts right.

Fact 1: Real men would not post their photos here. For ladies, well, that’s o.k. But for guys, it’s so lame and gay. I encourage you to investigate this and confirm.

Fact 2: Most people who seek attention and acceptance behind the computer (as you evidently do) and those who depend on online dating have some social and emotional problems. It’s not my saying; it’s clinical psychology research.

Fact 3: Studies have also indicated that guys who spend too much time in the gym have 1 or more severe social or psychological flaw to hide. Go figure

What is more disturbing in this case is that for a guy that claims to work-out 4 days a week, come on man, surely you can do better than display a set of mosquito biceps undecided. or can you?

O.k, granted that you had to pose in front of the camera immediately after doing some bench-presses but please remove that silly towel hanging behind you, will you?. Oh, by the way, I hope that being "British" has not been the best thing to happen to you?

You really have to start to learn how to be a guy. My fear is that at almost 40, it could be pretty late. I encourage you to take this brief online humanmetrics test for starters:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

No hard feelings. Just a manly advice.

I go in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by adeboo(f): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2007
Mine is basically my baby belly - eventhough ma baby is nine now.
I wasnt told of how to take care of my self after having the baby, thats why ma baby belly is there.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joey82(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2007
adeboo:

Mine is basically my baby belly - eventhough ma baby is nine now.
I wasnt told of how to take care of my self after having the baby, thats why ma baby belly is there.

even 4rm the on set, i never complained about ladies like u who've gone through child birth (a fact most posters here dont recongnise), was only talking about girls, i mean the ones that are not yet married.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by efuah(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2007
Wed123 shocked angry shocked angry shocked
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2007
floyd:

@ cute-ass You're right with your posts.

wink wink wink

@ efuah

Good morning mum . . i'm still mad at you sha, but just giving honour to whom honour is due kiss
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by efuah(f): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2007
awwww cute, u r the sweetest darl kiss dnt be angry with me pls, av told you that u're the one and only kiss
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2007
efuah:

awwww cute, you're the sweetest darl kiss dnt be angry with me please, av told you that u're the one and only kiss

I've always trusted your words, its all well and good. Love ya kiss
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by efuah(f): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2007
yeah cute, but one day am gonna kill ya husband wt spanking angry. . . getting stubborn angry
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by jkpretty(f): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2007
@wed123

shocked shocked shocked shocked o my o my

@joey82
where have u been?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by cuteass1(f): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2007
efuah:

yeah cute, but one day am going to kill ya husband wt spanking angry. . . getting stubborn angry

I know you won't dare angry Leave my hubby for me oo, abeg. Who says he's stubborn, he's nothing but loving and a perfect gentleman wink
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joey82(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
@jkpretty,
ve been arround, just took time 2 enjoy my weekend,
how was urs?
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by sillyboy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ Topic.

Girls with potruded tummy are xterised by "longer throat", hence they eat too much and do that stuff lipsrsealed too much. grin

Please Silly is not generalising ooooooooo (Gam take note)
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joey82(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

[b] and do that stuff lipsrsealed too much. grin

bros what stuff are u talking about. grin

btw
long time, where have u been
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by sillyboy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ Joey.

Am gud. Thnx.

bros what stuff are u talking about.

Please I hope you really dont expect me to tell you what to fill that space? Please help urself bro. Moreover, girls with potrude tummy know what the "do" too much
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by jkpretty(f): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2007
Joey82:

@jkpretty,
ve been arround, just took time 2 enjoy my weekend,
how was urs?

Splendid on saturday, not cool on sunday, its boring where i stay
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Joey82(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2007
jkpretty:

Splendid on saturday, not cool on sunday, its boring where i stay

oh sweetie, sorry its boring where u stay,
why didnt u holla me so we can have fun 2gether.

btw
was ur weekend @ Ib or in Lag
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by jkpretty(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
Joey82:

oh sweetie, sorry its boring where u stay,
why didnt u holla me so we can have fun 2gether.

between
was your weekend @ Ib or in Lag

Was in IB, likely in Lag next weekend
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by Bblak(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
sighs
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2007
@topic
guys why the big pot belly, its so disgusting. yuck.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by predi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2007
[/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]" ENI TO BA YOKUN NI KE GBO WO FUN- E MA SE GBOWO FUN ENI TO SE INU PELEBE"[color=#000099][b]
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by SugaLips(f): 3:26am On Nov 19, 2007
First thing that came to my mind as I read this was "Another sexist and his stereotypical views unleashed!" If we were to do a poll about who has the most protuding stomach between guys and girls, the polls wil show it's the guys. In fact, your stomach protrusion is called a"beer belly" because that what's causing the increase. . . excess beer. However, women had legit reasons to have a protruding stomach, some of which I bet you've read.
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by deedami(m): 3:45am On Nov 19, 2007
lemme tell u sumthn, call it wierd, call it wateva. I'm an African man to he Core, Naija to the bone
and i love ma women with sum meat on them and thick enoff to take the ramming,
not no skinny gurl that will snap on impact, besides, i need sumthn to lay ma head on, to grab on to feel on, cushion for the pushin,
am not tryn to hurt ma pelvic bone by smakin on sum bony structure.
Ma Idea of WOMAN
DARK skinned, chocolate like hershey (lite skin gurls too are allowed too), Phat a$s, Thick rethiculous thighs, double D size cups, a pretty face, carry urself like u're the shyt, with a whole lotta common sense and top it off wit a beautifull smile. thats wifey material
mind u am not no chunky-monkey beer belly guy, am skinny ass hekk ! but i luv big gurls.
THICK HOT BLACK GURLS ARE THE BEST, (the ride the hardest and they kitten hellllaaaaa juicy)
nuff said

Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by SugaLips(f): 4:00am On Nov 19, 2007
. . . .and you're just 17? Hmm
Re: Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy by deedami(m): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2007
yeah am 17 . . . lol
u shocked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Amazing 63-year-old Woman With A Mouthwatering Curve (photos) / An Invite To Mynd44 / Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.