Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. (18770 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Is It Good For A Mother To Support Her Younger Child Over D Elder In An Argument / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by dayokanu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^ You just finished a $15 tub of ice cream? only you?

Oya come make i rub your belle for you
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by queensmith: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
lol i dont think so- how much is $15 in pounds?

rub your own belle!

and i think i have a cold gan sef now. . .
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
Thats like 9-10 Pounds. Only you finished that kind of ice cream? Was it just today or you have been drinking it for a week continuously?

Na your belle I wan rub hoping it would lead to other things

Meanwhile I can keep you warm too
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by queensmith: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
your gross, not entertaining you.

it was a tiny tub. . what can i say embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2012
Tiny tub costs almost 10 Pounds?

Oya come and entertain me, let me give you a thrill
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Buklar(m): 5:09am On Apr 03, 2012
This woman no dey fear @all o,jxt luk at how she sat conviniently...as if she dey her hubby sitin rum...na wa 4 ds ....people o.This woman no dey fear @all o,jxt luk at how she sat conviniently...as if she dey her hubby sitin rum...na wa 4 ds ....people o.This woman no dey fear @all o,jxt luk at how she sat conviniently...as if she dey her hubby sitin rum...na wa 4 ds ....people o.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Skoopy(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2012
queensmith: those coming here to speak excessive english are the ones that labour and road hawk during summer to make ends meet. Most pay thier own fees and hustle old men to pay for the classes where they learn the nonsense they will be using to chat shyte here. kmt.
I'm sure if you follow them home their mattresses will be made of cassava leaves and pillows of dried yam. Now coming here to tell me nonsense. DOnt piss me off please.

Do you morons think these women wake up early in the morning and decide 'im going to risk my life today to make some garri'? You think what they do is by choice? You think if there was an easier way to make money they won't take it? Did you eediyats not read the story CC posted about a woman who didn't go to work because of 800 NAIRA!!!!!! mshew.

It's not your fault, unfornately beyond the nonsense you have posted we do not know where you are or what you do, keep chatting rubbish there!

800 naira? i just finished a tub of icecream that cost x3 that amount. . .i actually feel bad . . .sad
Express your view and stop ranting, you must not force ur views on others, must you?
If you know you are pissed off, then take your little-self out of Nairaland.
This site is meant for people to share their oppinion and that aim must be accomplished.
Not being able to listen to people with opposit views simple shows you're soon to become a man(Nothing Personal).
Just pray you grow into one soon.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by jackima: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2012
E ni tolori koni fila eni to ni fila ko lori. Life is but 4 a moment but that moment can be very tedious 4 some, why dear Lord?
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by vanstanzy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2012
ismhab: See how poverty wants kill Ndi igbo.

@ismhab

My dear foul-mouthed kid. Dont be foolish, but just appreciate women.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by knowledge4(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
If the woman in the picture doesn't work,who will shoulder her financial responsibilities for her?
If she can afford a better means of transportation,would she not deploy it?
Do not blame the woman.Pity her instead. Rather,blame the insensitive Nigerian governments for poor governance since 1960 which has pushed many families to very desperate situations such as the picture is showing.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by tpiah2: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
reagand200:
I am not impressed by this.
The risk level is uncalLed for.
Please nobody should try this anywhere for no reason.
To me its just Foolhardiness rather than 'working hard'.
Am out of here... sad angry

thank you.

i dont know where all these camera chasers or is it chasees, get their wack ideas from.

And they always post as if no be crap dem dey type- is this the effect of semi literacy or something.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by juman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is a country that the so called leaders enslave the masses.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by tpiah2: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Odutodaiwa:
As much as I appreciate hardwork. I strongly feel the risk taken by the woman in this case is uncalled for.

very much uncalled for.

and what is she teaching her children?

And see the op's moniker sef- ode express.

im dey take style abuse the woman, the okada rider, the camera man or woman, in short, everyone involved in the production of this picture.
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by Jambsupport(f): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
This thread is still alive? Lmao. If she die, the man go remarry o
Re: See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family. by breathless(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
odeexpress:
Can you imagine taking such risks to sustain one's family?
What makes you think the okada rider is not her husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) / How To Cope When Your Spouse Doesn't Listen: Seeking Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.