Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? (10469 Views)

Poll: Can you remain friends with an ex after being intimate?

Yes: 52% (50 votes)
No: 31% (30 votes)
Not sure: 16% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by vokious(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
Be friends wit an 'ex', what for? We broke up because we simply cannot maintain a bad friendship. Hell no i cant.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by nwangap(f): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
my ex and I ended it on a very bitter ground, he went and got married before me, when i heard, i was very angry that i had to curse him, but then i got married too.now i'm a happy mother while he's still praying for a child.he's been doing everything to gain my forgiveness, i have actually forgiven him and we are good friends now but he still feels i'm holding back else he's childlessness!
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by jidewin(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
Old flames could spark back to life. Move on and don't ever consider it.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Odunnu: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
No! Not advisable for my kinda person
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
vokious: Be friends wit an 'ex', what for? We broke up because we simply cannot maintain a bad friendship. Hell no i cant.
wink wink
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Odunnu: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
nwangap: my ex and I ended it on a very bitter ground, he went and got married before me, when i heard, i was very angry that i had to curse him, but then i got married too.now i'm a happy mother while he's still praying for a child.he's been doing everything to gain my forgiveness, i have actually forgiven him and we are good friends now but he still feels i'm holding back else he's childlessness!
Jeezes! You cursed him? First of, what curse(s) did you place on him?

1 Like

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by kemiola89(f): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
hell noo he does not deserve my friendship.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by awesomebenji(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2012
Killz & Iyatrustee would've been a gud couple.
Killz is crazy wit swaggr yl iyatrustee's crazy pass crazy.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by phadat(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Yes and I think its immature not to be except we had a nasty breakup but still I prefer being her friend
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by modavi: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
Nay! Nay! Nay!
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
E be like say na children full nairaland ˚˚˚°ºH! D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ know what Ūя̲̅ ex 'll become tomorrow? Never write off anyone I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life. If U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ matured,responsible,focus & careful why not? I A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ friends wit M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ ex & most times, they beg τ̅☺ Ƈϑ♍Ə back but i spell out d new terms & limits. I A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ control. All U̶̲̥̅̊ need Ȋ̝̊̅§ self control.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by bittyend(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
I keep in touch with my ex(s) incase they start looking attractive to me again lipsrsealed grin You know once you've entered the 'bottomless pit' - you will always have the keys to it till the end of time. I like 'em girls!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tyrese - 'I like 'em girls' wink
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by dipo1: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
I would be friends with my ex but i know i'll end up bleeping her again so i rather stay away as far as I can. No friendship or premeditated meeting
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by bittyend(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
I like them girls
I like them girls
I like them girls
I like them girls

[Verse: I]
I get a call from my crew this weekend
Talkin' bout a party say it's gone be crackin'
Since I'm pushin'
I tell them push the new Benz
'Cause when it's over it's straight parkin' lot pimpin'
Once I find my keys to the ride
Hit the spot around 11:45
'Cause everybody knows that's when it gets hot
Tonight I'm gonna find a little shorty gor a player to cop

[Hook:]
I need a hot girl for me (girl for me)
Sexy little mommy (mommy)
Knows how to turn me on
Freak me from the night til the early morn
A girl that knows just what she wants (what she wants)
When she sees a baby girl (front no)
Hair fly nails done
Look like she got one
That's the kind I like

[Chorus:]
I like dem girls between the sheets
I like dem girls iced up like me
I like dem girls in the fly Gucci
Rollin deep in the "6" Cartier on the Wrist
I like em'thick
Small waist with the big 'ol hips
I like dem girls in the Bentley
That's the kind of girl I need

[Verse:II]
Out the corner of my eye spot a shorty
Ice so bright baby lightin'up the party
She got the Prada fittin' right on her body
36-24 how could I let it pass me
I approached her with the game on tight (game on tight)
This the type of flavor I like (flavor I like)
She said what's up with later tonight (later tonight)
I'm gonna do whatever feels right
To you

[Hook:]
I need a hot girl for me
Sexy little mommy
Knows how to turn me on
Freak me from the night to the early morn
When she see a baby girl (front no)
Hair fly nails done
Look like she got one
That's the kind I like

[Chorus: 2x]
I like dem girls between the sheets
I like dem girls iced up like me
I like dem girls in the fly Gucci
Rollin' deep in the "6" Cartier on the wrist
I like em thick
Small waist with the big 'ol hips
I like dem girls in the Bentley
That's the kind of girl I like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO-A74VAvpc
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Theblessed(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
[size=16pt] Why No??

At least remember the good times you had together when your were together or married - and that should be the bases upon which to continue the friendship especially, where children are involved. In fact, your relationship this time, will be more stronger than before because, you both have gone through a furness and come out the other side respecting each other - just be there for each other in times of need .

However, keep it light and don't blurr the boundaries of friendship by extending it to the bedrooms thus, causing emotional pain for everyone involved. Past is past and a new leaf has been turned based on friendship. That's how to do it![/size]
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
U could still be friends as long as it's not a bitter break up,but a break up due to things beyond your control..
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by coderXO(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
bad idea.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by MeGaStReEt: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
Thats if she live far far away from me
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by MLS12(f): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
Not advisable 2 be friends wit ur Ex.a lot of temptations and wen u re not strong u might end up having sex which after everytin u might regret.me in particular wen I got married my ex was still disturbing and pleading wit me to leave my hubby.he wanted us so close,I just had 2 be strong not 2 accept his friendship because its definately going 2 spoil Tins
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by knowledge4(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
The Bible says ''flee every appearance of evil''
Friendship with an 'Ex' is sure temptation to adultery.
Many people (men and women) who allowed friendship with an 'Ex' end up in adulterous relationships with each other.
Let sleeping dogs lie. Avoid any form of intimacy with an 'Ex', if you really value your relationship with your God and your spouse and do not want to damage or sour it.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Dyamante(f): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
For what?there's a reason they're called an EX,they are meant to remain in the past
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2012
I would never in this LIFE or the NEXT or the NEXT Choose 2 remain friends with an ex

especially if she HURT ME

Over my dead body - she dare nt even say HI to me sef - she dey crace angry angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by kelz88(f): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
Kai!! See as the thing dey pain you. grin Don't let your ex see you're hurting cos if na me I go laugh you.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by 190: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
^u're one of my numerous ex's - dont talk 2 me angry angry
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Dyamante(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
190: I would never in this LIFE or the NEXT or the NEXT Choose 2 remain friends with an ex

especially if she HURT ME

Over my dead body - she dare nt even say HI to me sef - she dey crace angry angry
Word!
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
nwangap: my ex and I ended it on a very bitter ground, he went and got married before me, when i heard, i was very angry that i had to curse him, but then i got married too.now i'm a happy mother while he's still praying for a child.he's been doing everything to gain my forgiveness, i have actually forgiven him and we are good friends now but he still feels i'm holding back else he's childlessness!
You cursed him and you are happy now huh. Blow your trumpet hard but i bet you you will have your own fair share of the curse. Asawo
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by chomzys: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
]I can, it shows that u r matured.[/color]
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
depends how it ends, I met an ex recently who gave me a very embarrassing hug.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
my ex is my best friend, in fact people are always teasing us that we should get back together. For me its possible cos once i move on that's the end, i don't even see he in that way again and my man has no issues with it cos he trusts me.
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by Daresh(f): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
I'm friends with my ex's, we catch up, they r on my bb,fb and i have their numbers. Its no biggies, we were friends while dating, y shdnt we be friends anymore?
Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by stevepee42(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
your ex asking to be friends after a bad break up is like a kidnapper asking to keep in touch after letting you go.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? by joe4christ(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
[size=15pt] It's not adviceable to keep an EX as a friend especially if you were so much inlove with that EX cos of a certain emotional attachement towards ur EX never dies so the best means of saving yourself from emotional stress is to keep a distance off her or else get entangled by jealousy.

Just my two cents![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Things Every Girl Wants But Will Never Ask You / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.