Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan (71606 Views)

Chatting Apps that Required No Wifi Internet & No Data Plan / Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by surveycash(m): 8:09am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by Youngpo413: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2013
Take it or leave it,MTN is still the best,okay check your phone book,na which number plenty pass?no be MTN?
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by kambo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
so much bashing against mtn! I use mtn 4 night browsing and its very ok. Very reliable. I've lost money money when they switched to per kb after 6am. But compared to glo i was using i'll say mtn was a welcome relief. Glo network was highly erratic. Mtn also has the cheapest night browsing plan @ N833 / Gig no other i know comes close. Multilinks could @ 3500 /20g night but theyre dead where i b at and their quality of service is unverifiable to me. Etisalat is more expensive for calls cuz i made a call to a landline with both networks and etisalat was quick to tell me my tank is empty. Lastly i had a nasty experience talking with an abrupt and snappy etisalat customer care rep. I've never such on mtn . Left a bad taste,as it should, to be dished such ugliness from sb who should have been a professional. From my past experience though glo had the most instant customer care no long waits to get served.

1 Like

Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by kdecifer: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2013
kambo: so much bashing against mtn! I use mtn 4 night browsing and its very ok. Very reliable. I've lost money money when they switched to per kb after 6am. But compared to glo i was using i'll say mtn was a welcome relief. Glo network was highly erratic. Mtn also has the cheapest night browsing plan @ N833 / Gig no other i know comes close. Multilinks could @ 3500 /20g night but theyre dead where i b at and their quality of service is unverifiable to me. Etisalat is more expensive for calls cuz i made a call to a landline with both networks and etisalat was quick to tell me my tank is empty. Lastly i had a nasty experience talking with an abrupt and snappy etisalat customer care rep. I've never such on mtn . Left a bad taste,as it should, to be dished such ugliness from sb who should have been a professional. From my past experience though glo had the most instant customer care no long waits to get served.

U mite be right about your comment on mtn. afterall, one can only comment based on how fair one has been treated. I can say the same for airtel too. Very wonderful night plan at N833.33/gb or N2500 for 3GB, and the impressive all-day plan at N1200/GB. Both, when combined gives you 4GB(4096 MB) for just N3700. Airtel Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by fikfik: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
kdecifer:

U mite be right about your comment on mtn. afterall, one can only comment based on how fair one has been treated. I can say the same for airtel too. Very wonderful night plan at N833.33/gb or N2500 for 3GB, and the impressive all-day plan at N1200/GB. Both, when combined gives you 4GB(4096 MB) for just N3700. Airtel Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur calculation is wrong. there is no 4Gb plan for 3,700
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by NoQualms1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
kdecifer:

Please, how does one subscribe for the airtel N1200/GB and that of N833.33/GB?
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by kdecifer: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
No Qualms:

Please, how does one subscribe for the airtel N1200/GB and that of N833.33/GB?

for the N1200/GB, load 1200 on your sim. Then dial *440*4# send. It will confirm that your blackberry subscription is live. Put the sim into your modem and connect with your regular airtel settings. Enjoy. D N833.33/GB is just an estimate.

note: dis is a blackberry subscription from airtel which gives you 1gb for 1month and it works everywhere: pc, blackberry, android, even normal mobile phone
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by asudan: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
rman:

First to get off the track is not really an advantage in a technology driven enviroment. Mind you, we all forget the fact that 11 years ago when MTN started, MTEL and ECONET took off almost at the same time and MTEL already has the infrastructure on groung. NITEL base stations and switches are in place before MTN came. How come NITEL and MTEL could not survive in a market that MTN is making a killing? How come a company that was built from scratch was able to dominate NITEL/MTEL that has infrastructure on ground to the extent that MTEL is completely out of the picture?
it is because mtn group contributed to their development moreover mtn is 19 years.
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by NoQualms1(f): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2013
kdecifer:

for the N1200/GB, load 1200 on your sim. Then dial *440*4# send. It will confirm that your blackberry subscription is live. Put the sim into your modem and connect with your regular airtel settings. Enjoy. D N833.33/GB is just an estimate.

note: dis is a blackberry subscription from airtel which gives you 1gb for 1month and it works everywhere: pc, blackberry, android, even normal mobile phone

Thank you. I'm glad it works on android phone.
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by Youngpo413: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Muttex: MTN is a useless company.....I cannot believe this pple anymore.. many thanks to GLO and Airtel.

thanks my guy,most especially glo,they really saved me I now browse and download larger files with no worries cuz mine is unlimited and never expires.
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by fadinus(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
Young po413:

thanks my guy,most especially glo,they really saved me I now browse and download larger files with no worries cuz mine is unlimited and never expires.
how u do am?
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by simplicit(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
pls ans this question
fadinus:
how u do am?

1 Like

Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by myhobbies(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
TheDoc: From people's comments is like etisalat and glo have better packages,it will be nice if someone can give us an insight into their packages.
Well what I have being using since lst week is N1800 they gave wen I recharged N600 and dailing *344*300# threen times. I will use it to brows, call any netwrk, txt.
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by scaihai: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2013
This website http://www.naija-passion.com/apps/best-internet-data-plan/ compares the data bundles from the different networks.
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by bush4ker(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2013
mtn simple surf is it unlimited or not?
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by igwechosen(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
please, does Glo BIs work for android phones?
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by davido1000: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is d most useless plan I have ever seen
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by Youngpo413: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
PweetyMj: Very stingy network. Which kind of crazy data plan is this? MTN is always repackaging the same old bullshit and forcing it down our throat. Crazy thieving network. Airtel Rocks! 3.5G for real!!!

Airtel 3.75G is the worst for now,too slow.
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by abdusalam7474: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
spothot:

if this is true, then MTN's really dubious
yeah its the real truth. I am a living witness to that. I subcribed to mtn 2H plan and connected my modem. At first the upload speed was between 2m and 1mb. 20 minutes later the speed dropped to 50mb and 80mb. I had to subscribe again to complete what I was doing (and the same thing repeated itself) I am tired of mtn. I am swithching to etisalat or airtel
Re: No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2015
Wanna do mtn bb sub 4 android @ N70. Can anyone put me tru pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.