Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? (9322 Views)

Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / My Encounter With Satan / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by blackboi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
harakiri:

And how do you know this?
its conspicuous enough8)
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by crackhouse(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
mkmyers45: He is a joke. atheism is non-belief in deities and satan is a deity. Shouting sentences containing the word God are most times sub-concous
are u an atheist?. The question is meant for atheists only.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
hrhobi1:

Isaiah 45:7 states that God is in fact the very one who created evil. However, we will see that the verse really speaks of God’s creating of this ability to choose. Notice the parallelism between the forming/making of light/peace and also creating darkness/evil. Thus according to the verse, God is in fact the one who created “evil”.

I form the light, and create (בֹורֵ֣א) darkness:

I make peace, and create (בֹורֵ֣א) evil (ra’ רָ֑ע):

I the LORD do all these things, (Isaiah 45:7 KJV).

My Brother my friend maverick, fear God , and worship him in truth and you shall be set free from your current bondage.
So he created evil for what?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
NO OTHER RELIGION IS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD EXCEPT ISLAM
WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. GOD IS ONE (ALLAH),
GOD IS MONYASHAU.. (THE ONE THAT DO THINGS ACCORDING TO HIS WILL NOT NO ONE CAN QUESTION HIM ABOUT IT)
IT IS HE THAT MAKES SOME PEOPLE KUFRU AND IT IS HE THAT MAKE SOME PEOPLE BELIEVER..
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE RICH HAVE DONE FOR GOD BEFORE GOD MAKE THEM RICH AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE POOR HAVE DONE FOR GOD BEFORE HE MAKE THEM POOR.... NOTHING...
HE DOES HIS THING THE WAY HE WANT...
IF GOD HAS SHOWN YOU THE RIGHT WAY... (ISLAM)... AND YOU STILL WORSHIP ANYTHING BESIDE HIM..
MY BRODA .. YOU ARE DOOMED IF YOU DIE DOING IT... UNLESS YOU REPENT BEFORE YOU DIE..
[b][/b]
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
maclatunji:

Ever heard of freewill and then there's Free Willy as well. grin
Will you catch a typical kalahari bushman saying f*ck you?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ojukwu24: Did someone said subconscious? Na wah o. I just pray you know what you are doing. If you don't believe in God, then everything God should be wiped from your subconscious and let what should remain there be your unbelief. But I want you to stop deceiving yourself and seek the truth about God.

You don't believe God but He is still in your subconscious. I no fit shout! cheesy
Yeah..watch out for a babies first word being f*ck you and then come bk.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mjconcept(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
Atheism are group of confused fellows.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mjconcept(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
mkmyers45: So he created evil for what?
A typical 12 years old child question.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
crackhouse: are u an atheist?. The question is meant for atheists only.
and you paid no note to others on the thread? pardon my french
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
mjconcept:
A typical 12 years old child question.
I take it your delusion knows no bound....answer or avoid
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2012
mjconcept: Atheism are group of confused fellows.
but not as confused as religious phycho's
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
Air_Lord: NO OTHER RELIGION IS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD EXCEPT ISLAM
GOD IS MONYASHAU.. (THE ONE THAT DO THINGS ACCORDING TO HIS WILL NOT NO ONE CAN QUESTION HIM ABOUT IT)
IT IS HE THAT MAKES SOME PEOPLE KUFRU AND IT IS HE THAT MAKE SOME PEOPLE BELIEVER..
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE RICH HAVE DONE FOR GOD BEFORE GOD MAKE THEM RICH AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE POOR HAVE DONE FOR GOD BEFORE HE MAKE THEM POOR.... NOTHING...
IF GOD HAS SHOWN YOU THE RIGHT WAY... (ISLAM)... AND YOU STILL WORSHIP ANYTHING BESIDE HIM..
MY BRODA .. YOU ARE DOOMED IF YOU DIE DOING IT... UNLESS YOU REPENT BEFORE YOU DIE..
[b][/b]
the same allah that asks you to go to christains for answers?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by thehomer: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
drake99: An atheist friend of mine so much belief that God does not exist, but when something happens he will shout "OH MY GOD" sometimes he shout chinekemeee, yet he will defend it by saying its just a word so I always let him win, yesterday he was talking about church of satan and I asked him "I taught you don't belief in GOD's existance then why satan? He said atheists only disagree with GOD's existance not devil's, pls how true is that?..... I need atheists to answer this

Maybe you should find out what he means by the devil.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
harakiri:

I was raised in a deeply religious household and there are times when i make such comments subconsciously e.g "Good god" or "Good lord" or "What in god's name is wrong with you" etc. These are things that are already embedded in me and even though they don't recur as often as before, it does happen from time to time. That doesn't mean i believe in such things but it's already a part of me.

For instance, there are times when Christians curse each other and say "Go to hell" without knowing/meaning what they are saying. It's like that. Furthermore, anyone who has belief in Satan or any deity is NOT an Atheist. Atheism is simply the disbelief in supernatural forces and religion in general.

Period! ! !

I knew I'd find Harakiri here. Nairaland's foremost authority on atheism and other related matters. You are spot on though.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by blackboi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
[b][/b]
u don't need to shout, u can be heard by simply typing in lower-case. sho ti gbo?
God is one, i hear u smiley
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mjconcept(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
Mavrick2012: If "God created everythin" dat mins he equaly creatd "satan".d foundamentalist argue dat God creatd satan clean but satan became "corupted",for goodnes sake how can satan 4m no where sudenly bcom curupted(wen "evil" existd nowhere in d whole univers),wat it mins is dat God depositd evil insid him(since satan couldnt hav conjure evil 4m nowhere),i.e God can deposit evil, God creatd evil,God contains evil,God is evil.to cut d whol story short,d concept of d origin of evil in satan is logicaly absurd,so i dnt believ in bot.
Lucifer became corrupt because of his greed to be like God.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mjconcept(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
mkmyers45: but not as confused and religious phycho's
Hahahahaha funny a mad man calling a sane man mad.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by moderattor: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
[b][/b]
if u think islam is so right remember the bombs smiley
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
mjconcept:
Lucifer became corrupt because of his greed to be like God.
how did he become corrupt? Possibly as a result of evil created by God?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mkmyers45(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
moderattor: if u think islam is so right remember the bombs smiley
I laugh in hypocrisy
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mjconcept(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
mkmyers45: how did he become corrupt? Possibly as a result of evil created by God?
It because of the free will God gave them not by evil created by God.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by thehomer: 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
POTUT: I began replying to an earlier post. Halfway, I found out I had written a lot and people for which I was writing could sleep off reading it. So I summarized it below:

The person who says there is no God (sovereign Creator of the Universe whose powers, wisdom and understanding are infinite and who is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent) is like one who believes the world did not exist until he was born.

No it isn't. What is the relationship between not believing in a God and not believing that the world didn't exist until they were born? What will you say to people who think that the earth didn't exist for more than 2 weeks before there were humans?

POTUT:
I was born in 1978, sometimes I wonder with awe and reverence that all the activities in the world prior to 1978 went on without my presence. Where was I then? My inner man which forms the basis of my understanding. When I die, where will all that understanding go to?

What is an inner man? Where was this inner man before you were born? When you die, your understanding dies with you.

POTUT:
Another grand question I have for atheists is this: what do you do differently from Christians (or anyone else who believes in the existence of God)?
Will you kill? Will you rape? Will you give birth and not feed and nurture your baby? Would you take another man's estate just because you are stronger than him? Would you do other vices? If there is something restraining you from doing that apart from the law, what is that thing? What do you think it is?

I do a lot of things different from Christians. I don't waste my money propping up greedy pastors and prophets, I don't waste my time praying, I don't engage in poor reasoning by supporting as true the words in a book that highly contains myths.
There are many things that restrain me from going about performing evil deeds such as human empathy, intelligence and reasoning among others. What makes you not commit evil deeds? Is it the fear of a powerful being punishing you?

POTUT:
I am waiting for an answer...which will lead us to my next question. BTW, there is nothing wrong with being an atheist, as long as you ask questions. The questions you ask will lead you to the illuminating light. We all need to be illuminated at some point in our lives.

Good I have lots of questions and I hope you'll be able to lead me to this illuminating light.
Let me begin by asking you, how old do you think the earth is? Do you think that someone actually lived in a fish for three days? Do you believe that on Jesus' death, there were zombies roaming the streets?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by moderattor: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2012
that you dont understand God and his master plan doesnt mean that God and his master plan dont exist!
Your little atheistic brain simply se ne pas comprehende!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
If god created satan, then Ogaga4luv and co. are indirectly serving god! Just think about it. Think. It'll get stuck in your brain. You can't get it out. Think about it!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
Not that there's anything wrong with serving god. Far from it! Just don't bomb, torture, kill, or maim me 'cause I don't do it with you.
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by ea7(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
moderattor: that you dont understand God and his master plan doesnt mean that God and his master plan dont exist!
Your little atheistic brain simply se ne pas comprehende!
I love nigerian christians. They can say a lot of nothing in many words, the above can be summed up as 'I'm right so shut up'. The god described in the bible (I'm assuming you are a christian) acts irrational and dumb at times, if such a god existed do you beleive he would not hesistate to break any of his promises. According to the bible, there is no devil. The term is metaphorical anyway.
Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations are all not books of prophecy. Daniel refers to the greek occupation of Israel and antiochus epiphanes, revelations written 110 CE about the treatment of christians in rome and that god would avenge them. Ezekiel is a book of in which god tells his prophet to do crazy tricks in private and shows him private visions and ressurects zombies for him in private, can anyone say mental illness?
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by mjconcept(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
ea7:
I love nigerian christians. They can say a lot of nothing in many words, the above can be summed up as 'I'm right so shut up'. The god described in the bible (I'm assuming you are a christian) acts irrational and dumb at times, if such a god existed do you beleive he would not hesistate to break any of his promises. According to the bible, there is no devil. The term is metaphorical anyway.
Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations are all not books of prophecy. Daniel refers to the greek occupation of Israel and antiochus epiphanes, revelations written 110 CE about the treatment of christians in rome and that god would avenge them. Ezekiel is a book of in which god tells his prophet to do crazy tricks in private and shows him private visions and ressurects zombies for him in private, can anyone say mental illness?
Can you prove that crap called "Theory of Evolution".
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by harakiri(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
pro01:

I knew I'd find Harakiri here. Nairaland's foremost authority on atheism and other related matters. You are spot on though.

lol. . .how you dey? long time no hia
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by Yewe2011(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
mjconcept:

Atheism are group of confused fellows.

I disagree,

but I will say it's better to be confused then crazy
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by emsquare(m): 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2012
hrhobi1: anybody who doesn't believe in God Jehovah Elohim ,Jehovah El-swagger is blinded by satan.

Jehovah El-swagger? Your own crafted name for God. abi!
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by harakiri(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
mjconcept: Atheism are group of confused fellows.

This is coming from someone who believes donkeys talk. This is coming from someone who believes a man can part the red sea with his bare hands. This is coming from someone who believes virgins can become pregnant without $ex all because a book that was used to brainwash his forefathers says so. . .And i'm the one whose confused?

Get your head out of your a$$! ! !
Re: Do Atheists Disagree With Satan's Existence Or Not? by nyameke: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
God created all of us and gave us free will.. Satan was the most enlightened being God created.His name was lucifer or the light bearer and his destiny was to enlighten all of God creations but out of ignorance and greed he thought he could exalt himself to the position of God dispose off the supreme God and rule as the God head..That was his sin and thus became the adversary of God.. He used his free will to sin against God out of ignorance..

The greatest sin and the only sin that will send you to hell is the sin of disbelief in the personal aspect of God who came in the flesh as Jesus Christ to save mankind..all other sins are forgivable except the sin of unbelief..

So I employ all who claim to be Atheist to be careful.. use your free wills God gave you all to think and ask questions and be enlightened about the truth..

Don't wanna talk too much but to the one who said God either chooses to let others be rich or poor.. ok you are speaking out of out ignorance to put it lightly, because God neither chooses non of those..You as a. human being chooses those things ..You create your own reality as a free will being created by God ..You are what you think or create. If God was the one choosing all Christians would be rich and all non believers would be poor..so stop blaming Satan or anyone for being poor because Satan has no power over anyone except your power that you give to him.. we create our realities and we are who we are because of our thoughts... As a man thinketh - - -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frankmishael1 Its April Already (your God Didnt Kill Me) / The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh? / Is Celebrating Halloween Harmless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.