Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,026 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148202 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by tiebe: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2009
Honestly,you have to be joking!If you really want to help your friends, you can ask them to write you and you'll send them the materials privately. but honestly, how much of sitp materials can you read? do you think its university where you have to be reading past questions? these things will be taught in the most understandable way ever,
This was just a ploy to get you guys back on the thread that's all. cool down.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2009
it-ibe,thanks for the advice
READ UP

Maths-Polynomials,Trignometry,Vectors,complex numbers,exponential eqnt,differentiation,integration,matrices,quadratic equatn,simultanous eqtn,fourier series,laplace etc
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lanre5(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2009
Good to know taht guys are optimistic about being in shell, can't we start something on our own
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
quotes from ti-ibe ''Hello everyone,congrats to those who were offered positions at the sitp. however, please bear in mind that shell regularly lays off staff using criteria that are not disclosed to staff till late stages of the laying off excercise. so, you must all ensure that you keep on top of your game at all times even from your probation years. make sure you excel in you weekly assessments at SITP. get past materials from those who have gone through it before and start using this your free time to acquaint yourselves with what to expect''

am sorry o! ti-ibe,was only tryn to help, evry body is my frn and get start sending to indivdl e-mail adresses
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Marthac: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
Hello All,

This is my first time on the "shell Nigeria - the next generation" forum. Quite an interesting thread u guys have going, would love to be a part of it.

Does anyone know the procedures for the recruitment process. I have just had my first interview with shell which lasted about 55 mins. Whats next if i get past this stage.

Love to hear from someone soon.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Trbrown: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Marthac d nxt stage is SRD assessment centre wot did u apply for and wot was d interview format.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Marthac: 9:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
Thank you for the response tr. There was no particular position, i applied under the graduate category, the 55 minutes interview covered preferred career areas in shell, achievements and relationship experiences/ skills. Also "capacity" in the form of a discussion as per current trends in international organisations.

Any tips on what to expect at the SRD and locations where it's usually held.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Marthac

What did you study in your first degree?

The SRD is usually a whole day exercise with a number of activities.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by toloruni: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ Kvolander
@ all

I studied accounting 4 my first degree.

Please what kind of activites should we expect, please kindly throw more light so dt when Baba God dose it 4 us we will be ready.Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2009
[size=38pt]SOMEONE ON THE WAITING LIST JUST CALLED FOR MEDICALS FOR SITP 2009! PEOPLE DONT LOSE HOPE,U MAY BE NEXT![/size]

just today,someone got called to attend medicals o.so hopefuls,keep hoping o!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2009
hi guys,
just came back 2 d ofis 2day after a 9-day break hence my absence frm ds thread.
au is preps 4 Edjeba going? D thots of having 2 read & al that gives me an headache already but i guess i just av 2 brace up 2 it.r we 2 come along wt notebooks,etc?

@ duecho,
ds ur posting is lifting!

av a wonderful wkend all!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2009
Jisola Mar!hw u de now?been wondering where u've been.at least ur absense is explainable.the other people just vanished.

as for the reading, I cannot/willnot be bothered. There's enough time for that there. e don tay wen i graduate for school. no be school I de again.cant read b4 time.instead,i'll b resting my brain so it'll be able to engage when its required.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2009
The Bible says "who is he that saith and it cometh to pass when the LORD commandeth it not"
I have my medicals on 6th July.
Praise the LORD
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by onDcrox: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
edoblakky,congratz, when were u called.Did they send you a mail? your very lucky.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
Edoblakky!I'm soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its probably because they need more or some other people did not take their offer. whichever way, God has done it for us all!
Praise God!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2009
meanwhile,edoblakky,,its probably you I heard got invited for meds on Monday. anyways,it was someone who works in the same office as a guy who got the invitation that told me.sha,whether na you oh,or another person,its all good.at least,there's still hope. again,congratsssssss!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by babake2020: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2009
[size=18pt]EDOBLAKKY!!! I am extremely Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!! what a testimony!!!!!! [/size]
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JJYOU: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
Edoblakky:

The Bible says "who is he that saith and it cometh to pass when the LORD commandeth it not"
Praise the LORD
the name of the Lord Christ be praised for He doeth all things well. congrats. the gates of hell and bad belle will not prevail becos of the speaking and sprinkled blood
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2009
Wow,very big congratulations to edoblakky.Its about time.
I've been following the thread always but I haven't had any thing to say hence my silence but I just have to come and say a big congrats to someone whose season of harvest has finally arrived.
Good one.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2009
hi house av been away for a long time cos i was in a location without network facilities. i urge the house to keep praying for all those who are yet to be called for resumption
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
I got a call from one Agnes Oke around pass 1pm yesterday(Friday).She asked if I could come 4 medical examination on Monday in PH.When I answered in the affirmative,she said she was sending me an email & that was it.

@ hopefuls,understand that anything is possible with you & God!!!
Ever since I was sent the 12 months waiting mail,I have not ceased to declare that my name is too hot 2 be on that list 4 12 months. God always honours His WORD.I kept declaring God's WORD both day & night & sowed several dangerous seeds.
Pls, understand that these things always work.

I'm 4ever grateful 2 God.HE answered my prayers!!!
Just keep trusting God.His promises are 4 us.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ Edoblakky, let me first throw a belated congrats your way. I've been a bit occupied in the last two days hence my getting the news rather late. Praise be to God.

I want to use your 'miracle' as a point of contact to others who are still on the 12 months waiting list. God's placement and timing with respect to shell shall be made manifest in your lives. Did I hear many Amen(s)??

It is well.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2009
Edoblakky:

Praise the LORD
halleluyah!!! Congrats,dear! i can feel ur excitement.
Our God sure answers prayers & He's always right on time.It's just that our sense of timing & His r often different.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2009
wow alot have been happening here, @ edoblakky congratulations am indeed
happy and share in ur testimony, our lord is faithful.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2009
edoblakky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!congrats men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!edoblakky my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im so elated which levels ma guy, dat means u get to meet wumwum sister afterall. u beat me to it. all the best ma broda
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2009
nkenke, how are u doing today? its been a while. how are u preparing for SITP 2009! well im still on the waiting list and with this development with my man edoblakky, im impressed, all the best the rest of us. may Jah grant us the desire of our hearts!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2009
Whaooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Where have I been
Edoblakky I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!
To think that you could have given up hope, thinkin the waitin list was just an easy way to ease you out, but you kept the hope alive. May His name be glorified. Whao!! This is a testimony!
Congrats man.
@hopefuls. . . this goes to show that NOTHING is impossible with God, so keep the hope alive!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hi house, glad to see some excitement back on this thread. I 'm so happy for you Edoblakky, God sure answers prayers. He that has started this in your life will surely bring it to perfection.

Keep smiling!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lee007(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2009
@lekdiddy

I also applied for an HR position and i was called for an interview in Lagos over a week ago.
Am waiting on the Lord and i know he will make a way soon.
please does anybody in the house know what the SRD will look like for HR Position?

Jah bless
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Trbrown: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2009
@lee 007 gud to know we hv HR guys on dis forum. How was ur interview can u paint a clear pix of the interview scenario.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2009
Has this thread become so dry that even Osinawata has stopped counting down? oh well,lemme hold the torch till he comes back.
[size=14pt]SITP 2009,
24 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lee007(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2009
The interview wasnt Job Specific, they asked questions relating to shell core values as well as evaluting Capacity and anlaysis of one major global issue. , nothing that have to do with experience on the job really.

I know Gods got my back!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.